RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow)

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 2 Empty Re: The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow)

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:00 am

Virgo grinned as he "You got all sugared up on cookies, then spritzed us with unidentifiable caffeinated soda..." he said helpfully...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 2 Empty Re: The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow)

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:05 am

Nu blushed and frowned as she looked at the two "......Why did you let me get sugared up! i hate it when that happens."Nu sighed as she drank the little bit of pop that did not get sprayed.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:10 am

Tai and Virgo grinned at eachother happily "Because it's cute!" they said in unison.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:12 am

Nu blushed at the two "i-im not cute....."As Nu spoke she looked down at the mess noticing her clothes also got drenched in pop "....Ill be back i-i need to change!"Nu yelled embarrassed as she ran to her room.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:26 am

Virgo smiled at this "Uh... Is there a place I can change as well? I brought some spare clothes just in case." "Uh... Where are these spare clothes?" as she said this one of Virgo's tank machines came into the kitchen, it had a luggage bag on top of it, as opposed to a camera or his cat's bed "I have a few of those..." he said as he opened the bag and took out a pair of black tracksuit pants and a plain black t-shirt "How did-..." "I can control machines with my miiiiiind!" Virgo said proudly "Ah... Cool! You can use the bathroom to change, it's down the hall next to my room, you'll know when you see it 'cause it'll have a musical note and a blacksmith's hammer on it!" Tai said happily, pointing to the hall she was talking about "Thank you!" he said as he ran towards said bathroom...

Last edited by Empoleon_Blownaparte on Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:32 am

Nu came out of her room wearing a white sweat-jacket with a purple trim and a black knee high skirt. As she entered the kitchen she blushed softly "W-where is Virgo?......"Nu smiled softly as Tai as she spun once "Do i look....Cute?"Nu blushed as she looked down "Why did i ask that! what the fuck is wrong with me!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:51 am

Tai looked at Nu with a smile "Yes, NuNu, yes you do!" she said happily "He's in the hallway bathroom getting changed." she said helpfully, just as soon asshe said this, footsteps where heard in the hallway, out came Virgo, near awestruck by Nu's new outfit "Wow, Nu... You look great." he said happily as he looked at her lovingly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:57 am

Nu smiled softly as she walked up to Virgo and kissed him on the cheek and grabbed his hand "Come on let me show you this ship......If thats ok Tai?"Nu looked at Tai for a second a small grin on her face
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:06 am

Tai smiled at them, she leaned forward, put her elbows on the table and put her hands under her chin "No problem, go ahead." she said, waving them off...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:17 am

Nu smiled as she grabbed Virgo's hand and pulled him out of the kitchen "Where do you want to see first?"Nu asked as she tilted her head to the right slightly "...This is stupid!.......i-i just want to be done with this.......But i kinda want to not be at the same time! What the fuck is wrong with me?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:02 pm

"Where ever you want to start is just fine!" Virgo said happily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:59 pm

Nu sighed as she began to walk to her room Holding Virgo's hand as she walked into the room "This is my room......Sorry for the mess."AS Nu spoke she looked away shyly noticing how dirty her room was even compared to Virgo's her clothes on the ground and just frankly a mess.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:01 pm

Virgo looked around at the messy room and at some large boxes in the corner "So, I hear that this used to be a storage bay before you moved in..." he said as he walked up to the boxes and started to tap on them "Are these from that time or are these your makeshift closet?..." he joked happily "It's a nice little place, I'd say." he said as he took on last look over and smiled...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:09 pm

Nu smiled slightly as she walked up to one of the boxes and opened it looking in side "......Dont look in this one!"Nu said shocked at what she seen closing the lid quickly and smiling at Virgo "....So where to now.?"Nu asked a fake grin on her face.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:13 pm

Virgo looked in suspicion, confusion and curiousity at this request "Why? What's in there?... Sumb question, obviously you don't want me to know other wise you wouldn't be so defensive about it.... Can I have a hint at least?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:18 pm

Nu blushed slightly as she looked away "....I-its Private pervert..." As Nu spoke she stuck her hands into her hoody pockets and began to mumble "....Only a perv would look in there."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:20 pm

Virgo held back a laugh as a joke came to mind "Is it naughty pictures of your shipmates? I didn't know you rolled that way." he said, obviously just joking, but just as obviously still curious...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:26 pm

Nu looked at Virgo with a look of anger and well a little girl pissed that the guy she likes wants to look in her "Private box" "Stupid!.......Stupid!"As Nu spoke she ran up to Virgo and aimed a punch at his face.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:29 pm

Virgo quickly dodged the punch and grabbed her wrist, being careful not to hurt her as he did so "Relax, dear, if it bothers you so much, I don't have to see..." he said politely with a smile, gently letting go of Nu's wrist...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:35 pm

Nu Looked at Virgo anger still in her eyes "Stupid asshole.......Don't call me dear."As Nu spoke she crossed her arms and Glared at the Box "Stupid box........Why cant i be normal and keep my underwear in a dresser...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:37 pm

Virgo looked at her with a smile "It's okay, Nuna, I don't have to know, I was just curious." he said sincerely and apologetically "So, what's next on the list of rooms to show me?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:46 pm

Nu smiled as she thought for a minute "Wana see the communication room or the gun bay?"Nu asked Her grin coming back slowly as she walked out of Her room "Come on!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:10 pm

Virgo looked at her with a grin "Either's fine." he said happily "I've never had control of something this big... Hmm... Wonder if I could lift it up or something..." he thought curiously...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:17 pm

Nu Tugged on Virgo's hand as she pulled him into the coms room. "This is the coms room......Mostly Zero uses it to play music......"Nu blushed slightly and mumbled "Or have her sister play with her......"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:26 pm

Virgo smiled and laughed at this ""Play" with her? Huh..." he said happily, moving closely to the control board and placing his hand on it subtly "One... Two... Three... Four... Five... Six... Seven... Eight... Nine... Ten!" he counted the seconds in his head, he now felt he had control of the com system on the ship, he attempted to speak out of it, but could not "How strange..." he said out loud without realizing...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next