RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow)

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) Empty The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow)

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:17 am

Nu walked slowly as she seen the ship in front of her. Turing her head she looked at Virgo "Do you really want to come over?"Nu said in a less then thrilled voice mostly do to the fact she did not want to be made fun of by Tai. "I mean we can go to the park......Yea lets go there please!"Nu said in a last attempt to plead with the boy so she would not have to go through with him meeting her "Family"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) Empty Re: The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow)

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:19 am

Virgo smiled as he stared at the ship with glee "Of course I do, I don't care what your family's like, if any of them can hurt me I already have tabs on them, even have a few on the ones who don't!" he admitted pridefully...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) Empty Re: The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow)

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:22 am

Nu groaned as she hit the button to open the door "Im home.....I brought a friend!"Nu yelled a pang of guilt running through her with a tad bit of fear the guilt from calling her boyfriend a friend and fear from what Tai will do and or say.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:28 am

Virgo looked around the hallway with interest "Nice atmosphere, the decoration could be less generic though... " he said half-jokingly as a white-haired girl came down the hallway out of what he was sure was the kitchen "Welcome ba-.... Oh hello there! You must be the boy who took care of her the other day! Uhh... "Virgel Blank" right?" she asked happily, extending her arm for a handshake "Virgo Brinks actually, and you are Hope "Tiejieng" Faber, of course, I know a little bit already, I also know about Rei Weaver and a small bit about Joeira Mora... Though the most I know is that he's a prince of a city-state and that he's good at boxing... I don't even know if he lives here or just hangs out a lot..." he said happily, Tai leaned over to Nu's ear and whispered "I'm not sure whether I like him, I'm perfectly fine with you dating him either way, but I would like to like my little sister's boyfriend..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:46 am

Nu let out a small sigh "Virgo.....Please stop being weird."As Nu finished her words she gulped slightly and hugged Tai "Sorry.....For being mean to you."As nu spoke she began to blush slightly "Great....Now im going to be made fun of for sure.....Or be called cute which im not.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:52 am

Virgo smiled and laughed "Sorry, love!" Tai merely hugged her back warmly "Aww... NuNu! It's okay! I forgave you after it was over!" she said happily before looking back to Virgo "By the way, Virgo, do you like sweets? We have cookies and ice cream... Like, alot of it..." she laughed "As I expected, I would enjoy that, thank you." he said, smliing back "The kitchen's right through here, oh, and Nu's room is in the storage bay, you'll know when you see it 'cause it's the corner near the door with a flatscreen and a futon!" she said merrily as she walked back towards the kitchen...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:56 am

Nu glared at Virgo and punched him in the shoulder "Don't call me Love!"Nu said angerly as she began to walk into the kitchen. As she was about to walk in she turned around and looked Virgo in the eye's "Where the fuck did you place the wire taps! I know you placed some! some how!"Nu said angerly knowing she needed to get rid of any that where in the ship.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:03 am

Virgo smiled slyly "I have no idea what you're talking about, if I had done such a thing you would already know, it would be for your benefit... Like your safety or spying on your family..." he said with a smirk...

Last edited by Empoleon_Blownaparte on Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:06 am

Nu smiled as she walked up to Virgo and kissed him softly before pulling away and hitting him in the gut "Now where are they!"Nu said her vioce full of anger from a mix of this and from bring Virgo on the ship. "...And i can tell when your lying! so tell the truth."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:55 pm

Virgo laughed weakly as he fell to the ground from the hit "I'm telling the truth, I didn't set up any wire taps, any bugs or secret cameras, no nothing!" he said as he got back up quickly "I legitimately don't have anything on this ship!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:58 pm

Nu sighed and hugged Virgo softly "Sorry for hitting you........."As Nu let go she thought for a minute and sighed deeply "y-you can call me Nuna......Because i hit you...."Nu smiled some what sweetly as she turned and began to walk into the kitchen
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:15 pm

Virgo smiled and kissed her cheek "Oh, Nuna, you don't have to apologize for a legitimate worry!" suddenly Tai came out of the kitchen door "What's taking you guys so long to walk from the entrance to the kitchen?" she laughed slightly as she spoke...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:35 pm

Nu ran up to Virgo and put her hands on his mouth "N-nothing!"Nu said nervously. "Shit! if she finds out about my real name she is going to make so much fun of me........Or cry because i never told her Before!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:51 pm

Tai looked at them curiously "Ooookay then..." she said as she walked back into the kitchen, Virgo looked to Nu "You gonna give me a tour or will you let her deal with that?" he laughed as he walked in as well...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:01 pm

Nu sighed as she grabbed Virgo's hand "Fine....But lets get cookies first......I need to calm down."Nu sighed as she walked into the kitchen still holding Virgo's hand."Tai......C-can i have some cookies......Please."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:07 pm

Tai smiled as she had already opened the cupboard to grab the cookies "Of course! Virgo, do you want some?" she asked as she put the jar of cookies on the counter "I baked a new batch this morning, they should still be warm!" Virgo walked up the counter and grabbed a cookie from the jar, taking a bite "Wow, that IS good..." he said as he looked at Nu "Are your sister's cookies always this good?" he asked happily as he quickly finished his cookie and grabbed another...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:13 pm

Nu smiled as she took a bite out of the cookie. "Yea there always this good!"Nu said happily as she took another bite out of a cookie slipping into her sugared up self.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:24 pm

Tai smiled as Nu said that "I always try my best for you and ReiRei!" she said happily, though she mumbled slightly, giving off a small, near inaudible "And mistress..." Virgo pretended not to notice, but he could just barely make it out "So anyway, about that tour." he said happily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:30 pm

Nu smiled and looked at Virgo "Only if you ask nicely!"Nu said as she poked Virgo on the nose obviously over sugared up as she grabbed and began to eat another cookie.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:38 pm

Virgo smiled and laughed "Very well, love. Might you please give me a tour of this fine vessel you call your home?" he said in as fancy a voice he could without being silly, Tai laughed anyways "Definitely like him, I definitely approve..." she said merrily as she looked in the fridge "Before you two go, do either of you want a drink? We have my homemade lemonade, some kind of cola with all the labels torn off when they got here for some reason, I think Joey has a collection of soda bottle labels or something... You'd think a prince would have more interesting, less freaky hobbies... Like golf or horse riding... Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure he's got a few trophies for those... Joey's a weird guy sometimes..." she said, going off on a slight tangent, nearly forgetting what she was looking in the fridge for in the first place "Oh yeah, and we have popsicles if you like your drinks in frozen, blocky form, we have them in cherry, lemon and watermelon flavour!" she finished as she waited for a response "I'm good, thank you Ms. Faber."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:45 pm

Nu smiled for a half second as she walked up and whispered into Virgo's ear "Dont call me that.........I already told you call me Nuna if your going to give me a pet name"As Nu finished her words she looked at Tai "Can i have a Pop?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:33 pm

Tai threw a small, labelless bottle of bubbly black liquid to Nu "Here ya go!" she said as she did so "You might want to be careful opening that now..." Virgo said cautiously, moving slightly back in case the bottle blew up when it opened...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:38 pm

Nu grinned as she shook the pop and pointed it at Virgo opening up the lid with a grin "You want a drink love?"As she sprayed Virgo she moved the bottle and go Tai as well laughing the whole time.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:42 pm

Virgo smiled and laughed as well "Oh god, I surrender!" he yelled jokingly as he was soaked, Tai ducked behind the counter to escape the line-of-sight of Nu and her bottle, she was laughing a bit as well "NuNu! Stop it! You'll waste it!" she said happily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:50 pm

Nu laughed a massive grin on her face as she put down the mostly empty pop "Hehehe that was fun!"As Nu spoke she slowly came out of her sugared up state and looked at every one "What did i do!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next