RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed]

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] Empty the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed]

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:53 pm

It was a sunny day in the vale. in the city was a girl that went by Nu Weaver she was heading boyfriends house to hang out of the day "I wonder what virgo wants to do today.."Nu thought as she reached the door and knocked on it waiting for Virgo or one of his family members to answer the door.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] Empty Re: the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:57 pm

Meanwhile, Virgo was tinkering with one of his spy cameras, an automatic flying drone, this one was always glitching out, going out of control, cutting the camera footage automatically for no reason "This should teach you... Ugh, this is what I get for making you an A.I... I'm a mechanic, not a programmer..." he complained to himself...

Eve came to the door and opened it with a smile "Oh, hello, Nu, Virgo is in the garage working on a drone of his, he's still having trouble with them." she said happily as she let Nu in...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:01 pm

Nu nodded her head at Eve as she headed towards the garage to meet Virgo opening the door to see virgo yelling at the drone "Having problems?"Nu laughed a little about the drone freaking out.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:10 pm

Virgo looked up at Nu with a smile "Uh... Yeah... This thing's been glitching out pretty bad. What I get for trying to make something smart rather than just control it with my semblance..." he closed the small programming terminal on the drone's side and turned it on "There we go, it flies... Okay... Now for the voice commands... Fly-Gyro, target Eve Klein." he said with a curious smile, a robotic, flat, vaguely female voice came from the drone "Confirmed, target: Eva Klain. Error: Data not found on "Target: Eva Klain"" Virgo face palmed "Damnit, no! Eve Klein!" at that point, the drone started sparking and dropped dead to the ground "Aw, come on!" Virgo said angrily at the drone...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:13 pm

Nu laughed a little bit at Virgo and the drone before walking over to it "So is that what its supposed to do? Spark than crash?"Nu laughed a little bit more before touching the drone
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:14 pm

Virgo laughed as well at Nu's joke "No, it's a spy drone... Stupid thing... Sorry if it's not what you had in mind, but this is important, do you mind helping me out a small bit?" he asked with a glare at the downed drone...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:18 pm

Nu groaned a little bit "Fine. i guess i can help you "Nu gave a slight pouty face as she picked up the drone to get a better look at it.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:22 pm

Virgo smiled thankfully at Nu "Thanks, dear, every little bit helps. Now, there should be some spare parts in the attic!" as Virgo said this, the drone came back to life "Confirmed, action: Attack. Please select target." as the drone spoke, Virgo panicked slightly "What? No!" "Confirmed, target: Weaver, Nu." at that mistaken command the drone rose up into the air and looked at Nu "Uh... Nuna, dear... You might want to run..." he said as the drone's programming lagged, giving Nu a chance to escape...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:26 pm

Nu laughed a little bit at the drone "What is it going to do? headbutt me?"Nu laughed a little bit as she looked at the drone
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:31 pm

As Nu finished her sentence, the drone's eye turned from cyan to crimson and it opened two small hatches on the side, out of the hatches came two blunt appendages shaped like metal boxing gloves "Target found, offense mode, engage." it said in a deeper, male voice before it started to spark "Aw, no, abort! Abort, damnit!" Virgo said to try and stop it "Command unknown, continuing previous command." the drone then rushed at Nu in nearly half a second and punched her in the head as hard as it could...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:47 pm

Nu fell to the ground from the hit in pain her eyes began to flutter as the shut a crimson line began to poor from the top of her head. As she was unconscious she dreamed of bloodied walls and sad people....
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:59 pm

"Target downed, shutting down." The drone fell to the ground next to Nu with a metallic thunk, Virgo was absolutely freaking out "U-U-Uh-Oh no! Eve! We need some help here!" Eve came rushing in "What is i-? U-U-U-Uh... What happened!?" she said in a panic as she saw Virgo holding the unconscious and bleeding Nu "I'll explain later, we need to get her to a hospital!" Virgo said with tears in his eyes "Uh, right! Come on." she said, trying to be calm as she picked Nu up in her arms and rushed outside and into her dad's car, putting Nu in the back seat "I'm sure father will understand... Given the situation..." Virgo nodded and got in as well...

{Timeskip, in the hospital room...}

Virgo and Eve were sitting outside of a hospital room with no windows "This is all my fault..." Virgo said in a sorrowful panic, Eve put her hand on his shoulder "It's okay, Virgo... She's going to be all right..." "You don't know that!!" he said angrily, Eve just stayed quiet after that...

Soon the doctor came out and put his hand on Virgo's shoulder "It's a good thing you two brought her here when you did... She'll be fine after a few weeks of rest and care... She'll be out of here tomorrow..." he said with a warm, fatherly smile "Thank you, sir... Can I see her?" Virgo said in thankful tears "Go ahead..." the doctor replied, walking back into the room with Virgo in following behind...

When Virgo saw the still unconscious Nu with bandages wrapped around her head, he burst into tears, rushing up to her side "Oh god, Nu, I'm so sorry!..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:12 pm

Nu just layed there her brain still having dreams of an old life full of death and sorrow with no one laughing or smiling only tears.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:15 pm

Virgo just cried at her side before Eve came in, she said nothing and just knelt down next to Virgo and gave a silent prayer "As soon as we get home I'm scrapping that fucking drone as slowly as I fucking can..." he said in tears "Watch your language, Vir-" "Shut up!!..." and with that, the room went silent again...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:19 pm

Nu's eyes fluttered open slowly as she looked at the crying boy and the sad looking girl next to her. Nu's memory s slowly faded as she remembered barley anything from her life only the sorrow and pain some gave her..."W-who are you..."Nu stuttered out as she looked at Virgo
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:23 pm

Virgo didn't realize at first that Nu had woken up, let alone what she said, but when he looked up to see her with opened eyes, he immediately hugged her "Oh my God, Nuna, I'm so glad you're alive! Oh God, I'm so sorry!" he said sadly, crying into Nu's shoulder, the doctor and Eve looked at the two sadly, the doctor whispered to Eve, who had finished her prayer and stood up "It appears she ha s amnesia..." "That's... Definitely not good..." "Yeah, I'm a bone doctor, not a psychologist or neurologist, you're on your own there... Sorry..." "It's fine... Thank you, anyways..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:25 pm

Nu looked at the boy for a second in a confused voice finally spoke "Why are you hugging me?"Nu asked before looking at the other to for a second "Where im i?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:27 pm

Virgo looked back at her sadly "Wh-Wha-? I-It's me, Virgo! Your boyfriend? You're in the hospita-... O-Oh... Oh god, no... I-I'm sorry..." he said sadly "It seems... I might have given you amnesia..." he admitted, nearly in tears...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:29 pm

"Am..Nesia? whats that?"Nu asked before thinking for a second "And boyfriend.....Why would i have one of those..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:31 pm

Eve sighed sadly "We can explain everything once you're out of here tomorrow, it's getting late and we have to go..." she said with a hollow smile, trying to calm the poor girl down, Virgo reluctantly let go of her and stood up "Y-Yeah... We'll explain tomorrow..." he said as she left with tears in his eyes, Eve following behind. The doctor looked at Nu and shook his head "Poor girl... Amnesia is when you don't know anything about yourself for some reason, the reason you have it is a lot of non-fatal blunt trauma to the head, as the rabbit faunus girl said, you'll be out tomorrow..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:34 pm

Nu nodded her head sadly as she layed back down to go to bed again "I forgot stuff..."Nu thought before trying to recall memory's of her past but failing to come up with anything apart from her early days with her mother and father."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:40 pm

The doctor sighed sadly "Don't strain yourself, dear.... Everything will start to clear up tomorrow..." And with that said, he left to let her relax...

{Timeskip, Virgo and Nu's house.}

After a sleepless night of guilt and sadness, Virgo woke up in an uncomfortable sleeping bag in his garage "Ugh... Today should be the day she gets out..." he said to quietly himself with equal parts guilt and excitement, Eve opened the door slowly and quietly "Virgo? Are you awake?" "Yeah..." "Tai and Rei are on their way to drop Nu off now... I told them about what happened and they said they forgive you and that it's probably for the best if we take care of her for the first few nights..." "O-Okay..." "I'm going to school now... See you on friday." "See you on friday..." he said quietly as Eve left the room...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:43 pm

Nu knocked on the door looking back quickly at her sister Rei "Its ok Nu we i will be back in a couple days."Nu smiled a little bit her memory's forming a little bit back mostly of her sister being nice to her or taking care of her
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:46 pm

Eve opened the door to nearly bump into Nu "O-Oh, hello, Nu... Uh... So... Virgo's in the garage... What did Rei fill you in on?" she asked curiously before shaking her head into concentration "Uh, never mind, I have to go to school, just tell Virgo about what you've learnt so far..." she said before she let Nu go in and then left...

Last edited by Empoleon_Blownaparte on Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:48 pm

Nu walked in heading towards the garage and peaking her head in at Virgo "H-hi.."Nu stuttered out hiding most of her self around the corner
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next