RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows]

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] Empty Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:36 pm

It was a nice sunny afternoon in Vale, the sun was shining, the birds were singing and a certain young boy had a plan, this boy was known as Virgo Brinks, though if you asked anyone that knew him they would say his name was "Crazy Dude with the Machines", he wore this nickname with pride. This day he was doing something that he wouldn't expect he'd care for, getting a girl named Nu to meet with him, he wasn't one to go into things willy-nilly though, he had a plan, the first step was to get her in his vicinity, luckily for him she goes to a local ice cream parlour everyday, that was where he would set his plan in action...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Virgo was sitting outside the local ice cream parlour "The Snowed-in Rat". He looked to the cat resting to his side in a small machine made of a small cat bed and a toy tank "I hope she shows, Sparkplug, I see no reason she wouldn't... But still..." he said to the cat as he waited for a certain "Nu Weaver" to arrive...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] Empty Re: Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows]

Post by Paige weaver Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:43 pm

Nu walked down the street humming a strange tune as she walked to the ice cream shop stopping at the entrance she sighed and put her weapon next to the door as she walked in "Stupid assholes....Wont let me keep my weapon in there shop."Nu sighs as she walks up to the clerk"One scope strawberry please"The clerk smiled and scooped out a scoop and handed it to Nu "That will be one lien please Nu smiled and began to dig in her pocket slowly coming to the realization she forgot her money at home "Shit"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] Empty Re: Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:48 pm

Virgo spotted Nu and got up from his seat and walked inside the parlour, leaving Sparkplug outside, he approached the counter with two one lien cards and tapped Nu on the shoulder "Excuse me, lovely miss, I believe I have a charitable donation for you." he said helpfully as he waved one of the cards in front of Nu's face...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:59 pm

"...........Who the fuck are you...."Nu looked at the boy with eyes of please dont leave and why me "Err sorry what is your name ?"Ny gave a small chuckle as she looked quickly out the window to make sure her weapon was still there "Also why do you want to help me....And what do you want in return."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:05 am

Virgo smiled at her and gave her the cards "I want you to get me a mint-flavoured scoop... And maybe hang out with me as we eat?..." he said awkwardly as he did so...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:13 am

Nu growled slightly as she handed the clerk the cards "One scope mint...." as she got the other ice cream she handed it to the boy "Where do you want to sit....."Nu said rather bitterly as she licked her ice cream "And whats your name anyway"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:19 am

Virgo took the ice cream and smiled at Nu as they walked outside "Well the cat outside is mine, so where he's takin' a catnap. The name's "Virgo Brinks", short, sweet, the girls love it!... If I cared for romance... And the girls saw me as more than just the crazy guy with the machines and the cute cat..." he said awkwardly, still maintaining his smile "Now let me guess, "Nu Weaver", correct? Incorrect? Kind of correct, but at the same time not even close?" he said with fake curiousity.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:26 am

Nu glared at the boy as she sat on the bench "Yea Nu weaver........How the fuck did you know my name!"Nu yelled slightly before she went back to eating her ice cream "This kid is strange.........He is lucky Tai is most likely watching me other wise he would be dead in an ally right now."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:31 am

Virgo smiled as he sat down, Sparkplug woke up and meowed at Nu happily, jumping out of his basket and rubbing at Nu's legs "That is my secret... Oh look, Sparky likes ya!" Virgo said as he noticed his cat asking Nu for a pet.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:32 am

Nu picked up the cat and put it in her lap and petted it "It kinda is fuck head.......How do you know my name did Tai put you up to this!"Nu looked around for a second "I swear if she did im going to fucking murder you!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:38 am

Virgo smiled slyly at her "Well now, that's a loaded gun of a question... You know what else is? Who would win in a fight: Batman or Superman? One is cool and likable, but will get you teased for not choosing the guy who can bench press planets... What was the question? Oh yes, am I with Miss Faber, the answer is no, I just began to see you frequent this establishment and wanted to make your acquaintance." he explained merrily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:42 am

Nu growled slightly at the boy "So your a stalker than.......I'm out you freak job!"Nu yelled as she got up the cat jumping from her lap "I dont talk to fucking freaks like you thanks for the fucking ice cream thou!"Nu grabbed her weapon and began to walk slowly down the street "What a freak im going to have to kill Tai for this one i know she is watching and i know she put that kid up to this!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:47 am

Virgo did not panic, only patting the basketank's pillow, ordering Sparkplug to jump onto it, he used his semblance to drive the tank towards Nu and in front of her "Ca' le' you do tha' Staa Fawx!" he said from the machine in a thick faux-british accent "No seriously, I'm not a stalker, just an admirer with data!" he said proudly as he ran up to Nu from behind...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:51 am

Nu turned and with her left hand put her blade next to virgo's throat licking her ice cream that was in her right hand "Give me a good fucking reason not to split your throat in half!"Nu growled as she glanced to a near by building "Watch as the dumb bitch stops me from doing any thing fun....."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:59 am

Virgo put his hands in the air, though he wasn't very surprised "Name any machine, I can build it out of spare parts. Go ahead, name something!" he said calmly, yet proudly, unfazed by the blade to his throat...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:02 am

Nu slowly began to cut just deep enough to make him bleed but not kill him "What type of fucking idiot are you! i mean no one stands there and keep saying stupid things like you do!"Nu growled as she sheathed he weapon and turned away kicking the tanks as she walked off "Leave me the fuck alone you asshole!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:17 pm

Virgo fell over in surprise and coughed alot from the wound "Ow...That's a hard wound to explain to my parents..." he said casually, still coughing a slight bit from the wound and pulling out some gauze from his backpack, wrapping it carefully around his neck "Always be prepared, as they say!" he said strangely happily as he got up from the ground and picked up his now broken baskettank "Easy fix!" he said merrily as he looked at Nu with a smile.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:43 pm

Nu glared at the boy "Why type of fuck head are you!"Nu growled as she looked the boy in the eyes "Does nothing phase you! You should be crying to you momy right now! Nu walked up to Virgo slowly before aiming a kick at his leg "And what type of fuck head talks to the person that just attacked them with a blade!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:47 pm

Virgo saw the kick coming and moved his leg to dodge it, with a flick of his wrist a small, sepia-tone coloured, pistol-like barrel came out of his sleeve aimed right at Nu's own leg "Clearly you can only communicate in violence, so I just choose not to speak, do you wish for me to yell at the top of my lungs?" he said, trying to be artsy in his sentence, eyes locked on Nu's face...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:51 pm

"What type of freak are you........For fuck sake! Why dont you get upset about anything!?"Nu yelled as she kicked Virgo's gun and split her weapon in half cutting at Virgo first right then left "Watch as that stupid bitch shows up now..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:59 pm

Virgo smiled and merely dodged the slashes "Not a freak, merely an evolution in thought!" he said cockily as he did so, he then stepped closer a step and quickly legsweeped her...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:02 pm

Nu Activated her semblance so Virgo's leg went through her as she did she put her blade up to his throat "Your really pissing me off you little fuck head!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:09 pm

Virgo laughed at this "You're kinda funny!.. I'll take my leave now. See you tomorrow!" he said as he gently lowered Nu's hand and turned to walk away, another toy tank coming from behind Nu in attempt to trip her so she wouldn't follow...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:17 pm

"Hey don't walk away from...."As Nu almost finished her sentence the toy tank tripped her making her fall onto her back."Mother fucker im going to kill that bitch ass and his stupid as fuck cat!"Nu thought as she got up slowly "Hey fuck head get back here so i can kill you!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:20 pm

Virgo merely smiled and waved as he started to run, suddenly turning to the road and stopping on a manhole cover in the middle of it "I do believe this is farewell! I hope to see you again soon Ms. Weaver!" he said merrily as he kicked the manhole cover off and jumped down into the sewers, Sparkplug jumped out of his basket and quickly followed him down. "She was fun." he said as he ran down the tunnel of the sewer to escape the girl, Sparkplug following him easily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next