RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The reapers smaller shadow 2 [plot] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The reapers smaller shadow 2 [plot] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The reapers smaller shadow 2 [plot] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The reapers smaller shadow 2 [plot] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The reapers smaller shadow 2 [plot] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The reapers smaller shadow 2 [plot] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The reapers smaller shadow 2 [plot] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The reapers smaller shadow 2 [plot] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The reapers smaller shadow 2 [plot] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The reapers smaller shadow 2 [plot]

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The reapers smaller shadow 2 [plot] Empty The reapers smaller shadow 2 [plot]

Post by Paige weaver Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:40 pm

Out side the city stood a small cabin and in this very small and very sad cabin and in that cabin was a small girl tied up to a chair and a tall man wearing a mask with a jokers smile. "Awake......Good good you will be of much use to me my little killer."The man chuckled to him self as he slowly dialed a phone and put it up to the girls ear "Leave a message for your sister will you please little one"Nu growled as her sister voice echoed throu the phone "hello? Is this tai tricking me again?..."

"Sister i need help...A man has me"Nu yelled rather pathetically as the man pulled the phone away "Thats right now come here and get her or else she may have a few loose ends.."The man hanged up the phone and smiled as he looked at Nu "So complent to day....Not fun at all"Nu glared at the man "Go fuck your self!"

Meanwhile

Rei sent a text having every one she could meet her at the road leaving the vale "Guys i need you now!" Rei texted as she ran to the main road leaving the city.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

The reapers smaller shadow 2 [plot] Empty Re: The reapers smaller shadow 2 [plot]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:44 pm

Tai, meanwhile, was just hanging out on the Shooting Sapphire, she received the text and picked it up quickly, read it and replied "Why? Is there a concert you can't afford to get into?" she joked...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

The reapers smaller shadow 2 [plot] Empty Re: The reapers smaller shadow 2 [plot]

Post by Paige weaver Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:50 pm

As rei reached her detestation she texted Tai again "No Some one has Nu!" Rei typed as she looked down the road and whispered to her self "Please be ok.."

A man tapped her back he was wearing a mask with a frowning dog on it "You should worry about your self little ghost."The man chuckled as he disappeared grey smoke appearing where he once stood.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:06 am

Tai read the text and her previous relaxation turned to fear and regret "Damnit, Nu, this is why you wren't allowed outside!" she yelled aloud as she tected back "Oh god, I'll be right there!Don't worry, we'll get her back! Do you want me to call anyone?" she sent it and ran out of the ship to the destination specified...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:06 pm

Cruccifix glanced down at her phone, her chakrams bloody as she stood over her most recent kill, the man's eyes glassy and unfocused as he started into the ground, a large gash severing his head almost completely free of his body.
Strange. What would she need? She couldn't possibly be wanting me to kill someone for her. She's far too soft for that, Cruc thought, flipping the man over with the side of her boot before taking a quick picture of his face. She then put the phone away and left 1172 Unicorn Way, heading to the destination Rei had specified.
Doesn't hurt to check though.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:48 pm

Rei looked all around her to make sure no one was close and all she could see was what looked to be a man walking rather slowly up the road. Rei sighed and began to Text "No a freind is coming......Just please hurry!" As she finished typing a small bomb went off next to her and knocked her into a near by building "Owwwww" a man dressed in all black with a mask that looked like a bird "Hello there girl....Now before we begin this duel how about we wait for your friends some of my hehehe friends told me they where coming this way...." Rei looked at the man with fear in her eyes "How are these people!?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:51 pm

Tai had reached the destination and saw the scene "Who the hell..." she said to herself quietly as she unsheathed her sword just in case, turning on the white noise and activating her semblance, giving off a shield in case the bird-faced man was an enemy and was packing heat "Hey, ReiRei, is this your friend or do I need to kick some ass!?" she yelled as she ran up, getting ready to slash at the man if need be...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:58 pm

As Tai spoke these words Cruccifix seemingly materialized besides Rei,the blood on her chakrams now dried as she glared up at the man.
"I suggest you leave," She said, her black handkerchief covering her mouth and nose as she readied herself, her eyes side could add she glared at the man. Due to her full black attire she would be a bit difficult to spot in the dark, although out in the sun she couldn't be easier to see. She analyzed the man with a calculator glare, gathering information and battle tactics from his stance alone.
"I'm not entirely interested in killing people who aren't on my list, although I can easily make an exception."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:07 pm

"Threating me....Rei the people you hang out with now......You would make Avon sad....But no matter i shall rid of these two and you will come with me."As the man finished speaking he threw two bombs one under tai's feet and one under Cruccifix's feet "Now die you damn fools!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:11 pm

Tai did not react in time and was blown away, she luckily did not die or lose any body parts, but she was knocked into a wall and knocked out, before she passed out she said one thing "You bastard... Sorry, ReiRei..." and with that said, she was out like a light...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:18 pm

Rei ran over to Tai's body and began to shack it Tai! Tai Get up!"Rei began to cry as she looked up at the man in black "Why....Are you so different now.....Little ghost...You never cared about any one but your sister now this...Strange."The man smiled as he looked at his other guest with a grin as his bomb went off.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:29 pm

Cruc easily dodged the man's attack.
He's far too flashy with his attacks, a child could have seen that one coming, She thought, completely disappearing as she threw one of her knives before reappearing behind the man a second later after, her right hand chakram swinging at his midsection while her left one swung at his legs. After her attack sequence ended, she would once again use her semblance and teleport to Rei's side.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by lord of pantsu Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:53 pm

As the barrage if attacks came the man actuated his semblance a flurry of feathers shot all around him exploding and stoping the attracts one such feather went a a man walking slowly down the rode exploding in his face. "such power from a little girl hehehe the people you hang out with little ghost."the man chucked as he turned to walk away "I will be back little ones"
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:57 pm

Cruc barely managed to dodge the man's counterattack after her own attacks thanks to years of strenuous training.
"Mind telling me what's going on?" She asked, her cold gaze turning to Rei as she spoke.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:06 pm

Jett was slowly making his way into Vale relishing the thought of sleeping in a bed that night losing himself in these thoughts he didn't notice the fight going up the road until after a small glint of white and his vision suddenly turned white and then quickly to black after a few moments when his vision returned to normal he noticed  a figure walking in his direction immediately  Jett leaped forward planting his fist in the persons midsection sending  the bird faced douche bag flying backwards towards the three girls he assumingly just attacked "Oi bird face mind telling me what the hell is going on?"

Last edited by MrBrough on Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:22 pm

"I don't know these guys took my sister"Rei yelled as she began to tear up as she looked at Tai's body

The masked man flew back landing a few feet from the 3 girls as he glared at the brute of a man "I was talking to these lovely lady's before you interrupted like a brute."The man smiled "But no matter i was about to take me leave any way with these words for the little ghost if you ever want to see your sister again all you have to do is make a trade....Go to the cabin with your offer you know the one."The man chuckled as he flapped his wings launching him into the air so he could land on a building "Also one other thing.....Oi Dumb ass your going to die first!"The man yelled as he ran a finger along his neck.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:30 pm

"You can go ahead and kill him. And if you don't I will," Cruc said, one of her knives appearing in her hand and she teleported to the man, pressing the blade against his throat as she stabbed a small syringe of paralyzing venom into his bloodstream. The man didn't even have time to react.
"What's it gonna be then, newcomer? I'd rather not kill someone not on my list, but I have no problems doing so."
And she stood there, the wind whipping at her shroud as she jumped off the building, the man now slung across her back.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:24 am

"Oi oi it's awful rude to threaten someone for trying to help" Jett said while grinning "But more importantly shouldn't we do something about her" Jett motioned to the girl lying still on the ground all the while with that grin on his face.

Last edited by MrBrough on Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:35 pm

"Sure, I guess we can handle that now," Cruc said curtle, her blade swiftly ending the bird-masked man's life as she let him fall to the ground with a small 'thud'. Sliding the blade back into the sole of her left boot, she calmly walked over to Tai and knelt beside the girl as if she hadn't just killed someone.
She truly was a cold soul.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:59 pm

Rei looked at crucifix "Why did you do that! he-he knew where Nu was!"Rei yelled losing her self to anger as she looked at the tall boy and Crucifix breaking down in tears "Now.......now ill never find my sister!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:42 pm

"Didn't they call you?" Cruccifix asked, turning her uncaring gaze on Rei. "Phone calls are easy to track, no matter how many encryptions one uses. All I need to do is trace the call," She said, producing a small black circle with various technological details on it.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:48 pm

Rei stood up slowly and slapped Crucifix "Thats not the point!......We could have used him..."As Rei finished spealing a man appeared about 30 feet from the group "I see you killed crow....How troublesome"The man slowly removed the mask his face full of scars "Now who killed him i would like to look them in the eyes before i leave...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:48 pm

Rei stood up slowly and slapped Crucifix "Thats not the point!......We could have used him..."As Rei finished spealing a man appeared about 30 feet from the group "I see you killed crow....How troublesome"The man slowly removed the mask his face full of scars "Now who killed him i would like to look them in the eyes before i leave...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:35 pm

Cruc glared at the man's shoulder.
"Saying something like that doesn't exactly build trust. I'm going have to refuse your offer. You won't be meeting my eyes anytime soon, so you can just leave."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:41 pm

"You little bitch...Kill my brother in arms and refuse my request."The man chuckled as he looked at his Friends body "I will be back.......Now be a good little bitch and look at me!"The man pointed his finger at crucifix "Its the least you could do!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next