RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow)

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 6 Empty Re: The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow)

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:17 pm

Virgo near immediately put his arms around her in a tight hug "Don't say that, damnit! You're the greatest girl I've ever met! Telling yourself otherwise won't fix a problem that isn't there!" he yelled with great drive and a beginning to tears...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 6 Empty Re: The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow)

Post by Paige weaver Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:19 pm

Nu began to slowly calm down as she looked into Virgo's eyes "but.....so many people said it im not......"Nu said quietly as her panic attack slowly vanished "so many...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:33 pm

Virgo laughed "Y'know what I call people who say stuff like that? "Idiots", "Bastards", "Unworthy". Just assholes who think they're better than everyone and are completely incorrect. Just forget what they said... You're with people who care now..." he said warmly as he kissed her lightly before laughing slightly "...And I just realized I'm doing some dramatic speech stuff in a dress and makeup... Never thought I'd be in that position..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:52 pm

Nu smiled as she laughed happily "And i never thought i would be hugged by a guy in drag....."Nu smiled slightly as she stood up helping Virgo up to
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:54 pm

Virgo smiled back "Well, then you need to start expecting more strange things, what if a drag queen randomly hugged you to inject you with a poison? Or you need to find an informant disguised as a drag queen and his secret handshake is a very specifically done hug?" he said completely seriously, but then just laughed it off...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:57 pm

Nu laughed slightly before slugging Virgo in the arm "Come on lets go mess with Tai now!"Nu thought for a minute "Inless you want to dress me up...."As Nu spoke her face turned a bright red.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:23 pm

Virgo smiled "You wouldn't happen to have anything in the style of Gothic Lolita would you? It's a personal favourite of mine, it's just so cute, yet elegant if worn right!" he said....
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:21 am

Nu blushed softly as she looked into her trunk "I don't know if i have any thing like that...."Nu mumbled as she kept looking
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:13 pm

Virgo sighed in disappointment before realizing something "Does... Your sister's mistress have a room on the ship? I noticed she always wore such things...." he asked curiously and hopefully...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:24 pm

Nu blushed for a second "Yea......"Nu mumbled sadly "But i dont want to borrow her clothes..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:26 pm

Virgo smiled "Why's tha-.... It's because you don't want to get in trouble with this so-called mistress, do you?..." he said understandingly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:29 pm

Nu sighed as she dug out a solid black dress and looked it over for a minute before throwing it to the side and digging out a rather cute black and white maid outfit quickly throwing it to the side as well "Why does Tai buy me this stuff...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:32 pm

Virgo looked at the dress and imagined Nu in it, blushing slightly "That'll work, that'll work very well!" he said happily, turning around and covering his closed eyes so Nu could have privacy to change...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:37 pm

Nu blushed as she looked at Virgo then the maid outfit "F-fine but look and ill Tear your eye's out!"Nu yelled as she slowly skimed out of her skirt and took off her top glaring at Virgo for a second as she made sure she had every thing for the outfit.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:30 am

"Are you dressed now? Can I look?" Virgo asked curiously...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:36 am

"No!"Nu yelled angerly as she blushed a dark red
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:20 pm

Virgo flinched at the anger in Nu's voice Okay! Okay! Just askin'!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:39 pm

Nu finished dressing and looked at Virgo "You can look now...."Nu said as she blush holding her hands close to herself looking down nervously.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:48 pm

Virgo lowered his hand, opened his eyes and turned around to see Nu in the maid dress, he knew she would look adorable in it, but it was more than he expected, his eyes widened "Nyaaaaaaa!!" he exclaimed loudly from instinct before he composed himself "Duh-Sorry, I do that when I see super-cute things... Is that corny?" he said embarrassed...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:51 pm

Nu laughed slightly "Yea it kinda is..."Nu smiled softly before looking in a mirror for a second than at Virgo with grin "So how shall i serve my princess?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:54 pm

Virgo blushed as Nu said this, stuttering slightly "Duh-Uh-I mean-Uh... Uh... I..." he said, blush quickly growing from certain thoughts going through his head "Damnit, Virgo! You're both too young, both too young!!" he though angrily at himself, still stuttering "I-Uh... That is to say... I mean..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:55 pm

Nu laughed slightly as she walked up to Virgo "What do you want my lady?"Nu asked cutely as she got in close to Virgo
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:29 pm

Virgo just couldn't stop blushing at Nu's words, he tried his best to compose himself, but just couldn't "Uh... Uh... I... I..." he continued stuttering until finally he merely jolted his head forward and pulled Nu into a long, passionate kiss on the lips, putting his hands around her in a gentle hug...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:31 pm

Nu smiled as she pulled away "Your cute."Nu said with a grin before Turning towards the door "So shall we go mess with Tai my lady?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:48 am

Virgo merely nodded, not expecting his words to work at this point, only giving a small "Mmhmm!" and a smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next