RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow)

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 7 Empty Re: The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow)

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:55 am

Nu smiled happily as she opened the door and walked out to the kitchen where Tai would be "Tai! I want to show you something!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 7 Empty Re: The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow)

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:58 am

Tai nowhere to be seen, but she audibly yelled out "I'm in the living room! What did you want to show me?!" she asked curiously from the next room over...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:05 pm

Nu smiled a little as she turned to Look at Virgo "Your going in first."Nu said with an evil grin
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:39 pm

Virgo looked at Nu with a blush and reluctantly went in to the living room without a word, when he saw Tai he merely said "Hello, Ms. Faber..." Tai laughed slightly "Y'know, you don't need to be so for-..." she turned her head to see Virgo in the princess outfit and expertly done make-up, she held back a laugh, clearly struggling to do so, putting her hands to her mouth to cover her obvious smile "I'm not sure whether to laugh, squee or just hug you!" "Any one is fine..." Virgo replied as Tai stood up and walked over to him, poorly restrained laughter dying down, she looked him over with a smile "Damn... You can really wear a dress! Did NuNu do your make-up? I never knew she was so good!" she said happily "Y-Yeah, Nu did the make-up.... She's extremely good at it."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:55 pm

Nu walked in slowly looking down blushing as she walked "H-hey tai...."Nu stuttered out as she blushed obviously nervous about doing this.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:58 pm

Tai turned towards Nu and her eyes widened as they fell upon her "I-... Is that the maid dress I bought you!?" she said happily, rushing towards the younger girl and hugging her tightly "See!? I told you you'd look adorable in it!" she said happily, Virgo just looked at them silently with a smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:04 pm

Nu simply blushed more as she was hugged "I-im not cute...."Nu trailed off as she gave a quick glare at Virgo "Dammit....He was supposed to be the one in this spot not me!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:05 pm

Tai just continued to hug Nu "Y'know, the more you say that, the more it's untrue!" she said happily, Virgo gave Nu an apologetic stare...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:07 pm

Nu sighed slightly "Can you please let go of me..."Nu asked as she struggled to get out of the hug.[/color]
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:42 pm

"You got yourself into this, don't complain about things when they're your fault, that's what my Pa always said!" she said happily, not loosening her grip on the girl, Virgo laughed a bit, but spoke up anyways "I really think you should let go..." "Nope!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:48 pm

Nu sighed with a sigh fool of anger as she glared at both tai and Virgo "tai let go of me or else"Nu said gritting her teeth with anger
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:10 am

Tai just continued hugging her "Nuh-uh!" she said, as if actually taunting Nu, Virgo was not amused "This has stopped being funny or cute, she's seriously getting peeved..." "Uggh... Fine..." Tai said, reluctantly letting go of her dear sister-figure "I;m still in a huggy mood though... NuNu, you wouldn't of happened to have seen ReiRei or mistress recently, would you?" she asked happily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:20 am

"No but you can hug Virgo" Nu said pointing at Virgo with a slightly pouty face
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:23 am

Tai smiled suggestively "Nah, I'm sure you'd prefer to be the one "Hugging" him... Welp, I'm gonna go look for ReiRei! See ya, you two!" she said happily as she left the room "I do not like the way she said "Hugging"... What was she implying?..." he said curiously...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:30 am

Nu sighed as she walked up to Virgo and hugged him softly "...I dont know but i know one thing....The only one i want to hug me is you.."Nu said with a cute face hugging Virgo tighter
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:43 am

Virgo hugged Nu back with a smile on his face "Daww... That's so sweet of you!!" he said happily "....But can I get back into my regular outfit now?.... As important as being fabulous is in my eyes, you need self-respect to truly be fabulous and I will slowly lose said self-respect if I stay in this dress...." he said jokingly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:30 pm

Nu grinned slightly "No You get to be girly all night!"Nu said happily as she turned and began to walk to her bedroom
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:36 pm

Virgo smirked at Nu's words, but then he started to smile sincerely as he walked alongside her "Want to make a bet?" he said smugly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:38 pm

Nu grinned slightly "What type of bet?"Nu asked as she opened her bedroom door
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:50 pm

Virgo grinned back "You know what type of bet..." he said, miming an uppercut, making it come off as a rather unenthusiastic fist pump...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:51 pm

Nu sighed "I mean what would the bet be?"Nu asked as she walked into her room and turned on the game system
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:10 pm

"The loser has to do what the winner says, no questions asked, for the entire day." he said smugly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:12 pm

Nu grinned as she threw the controller at Virgo "Deal lets do this!"Nu smiled as she picked a girl with two pistols
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:38 pm

Virgo grabbed the controller with a grin "Very well, my dear, I will not go easy on you!" he said pridefully, picking the young girl in gothic lolita...

{First round results: Nu wins}

Virgo clapped lightly for Nu "Well done, you have been practicing!" he said happily, though slightly worried he would lose the next round...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:39 pm

Nu grinned ear to ear at her win "Hahaha i win!"

Second round Virgo wins

Nu frowned at this "You got lucky....."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next