RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The Shadow and The Whisper [Closed] [Introduction Thread] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The Shadow and The Whisper [Closed] [Introduction Thread] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The Shadow and The Whisper [Closed] [Introduction Thread] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The Shadow and The Whisper [Closed] [Introduction Thread] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The Shadow and The Whisper [Closed] [Introduction Thread] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The Shadow and The Whisper [Closed] [Introduction Thread] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The Shadow and The Whisper [Closed] [Introduction Thread] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The Shadow and The Whisper [Closed] [Introduction Thread] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The Shadow and The Whisper [Closed] [Introduction Thread] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The Shadow and The Whisper [Closed] [Introduction Thread]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Shadow and The Whisper [Closed] [Introduction Thread] Empty The Shadow and The Whisper [Closed] [Introduction Thread]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:41 pm

On a ship headed to Beacon, an extremely feminine looking young man sat quietly in a corner, writing down in a small journal of the more notable people on the ship with him "Male bear faunus. Name: Peter Born, son of Nicholas Born. short. Brown hair and eyes. Seems to be very unstable. Steer clear. Female fox faunus. Name: Misaki, last name unknown, must have missed it when she said it. Brown hair, purple eyes. Seems to be the target of bear's ranting at the moment. Danger rating pending. Male peacock faunus. Name: Joeira Mora. Prince of Moraton. It is an honour. Don't get on bad side. Male wolf faunus. Name: Unknown, must have missed it when he said it. Grey hair, heterochromic eyes, one blue, one green. Is seen communicating with Prince Joeira Mora. Danger rating pending. Female human, Name: Natalie Aegis. first daughter of the Aegis company CEO. Seems rather irritated at this moment in time. Danger rating pending." he wrote down silently, sketching down quickly, yet well enough to recognize the people portrayed, searching through the crowd for more notable subjects.

Last edited by Empoleon_Blownaparte on Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

The Shadow and The Whisper [Closed] [Introduction Thread] Empty Re: The Shadow and The Whisper [Closed] [Introduction Thread]

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:51 pm

Violet stood in the corned looking at people as she wrote in a small not pad "To many people"Violet thought as she looked around obviously nervous about the normal of people especially about the amount of boys on the ship. "Cant take.....Need talk"Violet thought as she locked eye's on the girl drawing "Will talk to her?"Violet thought as she walked up writing on a her not pad "Hello me name Violet"Violet wrought as she handed the peice of paper to the girl.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

The Shadow and The Whisper [Closed] [Introduction Thread] Empty Re: The Shadow and The Whisper [Closed] [Introduction Thread]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:05 am

Sicarius noticed the girl give him a piece of paper, he took it reluctantly and looked at it, his eyes widened in surprise "Someone is talking to me?... Writing to me, rather... How strange... Must be mute..." he thought as he looked to the source of the note and nodded to signify at least some kind of positive feeling towards her "H-... Hi... Hello... Sicarius... Sicarius Puella... Nice to meet you..." he said awkwardly as he raised his hand for a handshake "Handshakes are what normal people do, right? I'm not making a faux-pas here? The one time I need Mendax' advice and he's not here!..." he thought in a panic, though he kept his professional, if still socially-awkward atmosphere...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:20 am

Violet smiled and shook the girls hand happily "May me sit there"Violet wrote handing sic the letter than pointing at the seat next to her
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:33 am

Sic looked at her suspiciously, but it was unnoticeable in his expression "Sure?..." he said reluctantly, pulling his journal closer to his chest "What does this girl want?..." he though suspiciously, writing down a bit more on his journal "Female Human. Name: Violet, last name unknown, unstated. Blue eyes, blonde hair. Mute. Bad grammar. Motives unknown. Proceed with caution."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:36 am

Violet smiled as she sat next to the girl "You entering beacon?"Violet wrote before handing sic the letter "Hope she nice.."Violet thought as she quickly looked around the ship again.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:39 am

Sic looked down and lowered his eyelids "Yes, why else would I be on a ship heading to Beacon?..." he said bluntly, not realizing how insulting it would sound to the wrong people, he wrote down more in his journal, keeping it away from her eyes "Edit: Not very bright."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:41 am

Violet quickly wrote down "Ship make one other stop."Violet handed the note to sic with a less then amused grin "how he not know that"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:54 am

Sic looked down at the note, eyes widening in shock and blush growing from embarrassment at his mistake "Uh-I mean-Uh-... Ap-Apologies, I thought Beacon was the last stop before it looped back around! I'm so sorry!" he said quickly in a panic...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:02 am

Violet giggled slightly as she wrote another note "No need for sorry. You to cute to say that."Violet smiled as she handed the not to sic.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:07 am

Sic blushed even harder "Oh dear Fractum, is she flirting with me?!" he thought, more caught up in the implications than the fact it happened at all, before turning to Violet "Are you... flirting with me?..." he asked reluctantly, blushing even deeper as the seconds ticked by...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:09 am

Violet broke out laughing barley able to write her next letter "No! not like girls that way."Violet handed the note quickly remembering something and writing a second note "And cant flirt scared of men..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:06 pm

Sic read the notes and smirked "She doesn't know I'm a guy, that's the usual for me, but she's scared of men... I'll need allies in the academy, even ones not on my team... Finally Fractum's "Gift" of beauty has a practical use!.. Though it'll be awkward when she finds out..." he thought thankfully "I see..." he said, writing down more in his journal "Edit 2: Straight(/Asexual?) Scared of males."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:32 pm

Violet smiled as she wrote another note "You born where?"Violet handed the note to sic before quickly trying to peak at his notes.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:42 pm

Sic quickly pulled his journal away so that Violet would not see his notes "Uh-Sorry, it's... Private..." he said apologetically "And... I'm from... Fractal Caves..." he added "It's... Not very well known, out of the way, no really important exports, it's a mining town and very religious..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:44 pm

Violet smiled softly as she wrote another note "Im from misty cove. you do work out of school?"Violet handed the note to sic happily before she started to hum slightly.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:49 pm

Sic read the note and his mind started to race "Why does this girl want to know so much about me?... Whatever, just play it cool..." "No, not yet, it's really the first time I've been away from my brothers and father, they usually brought money and food in without much help needed... Besides, I'm not really strong enough to be a miner or farmer, or social enough to run a store, those are really the only three options in my town... I might pick something up eventually..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:52 pm

Violet smiled for a second then frowned "Why she not mention mother or sisters...."
violet thought for a second shaking her head "Why come to beacon then?"Violet wrote and handed to sic.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:00 pm

"I just always wanted to prove myself somehow and still do good in the world, being a huntsman seemed like a good option..." he said plainly "What about you? Why are you here?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:03 pm

Violet looked down for a second before writing another note "Wanted to prove self. wanted to prove others wrong."Violet handed her note to sic then went back to humming happily.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:06 pm

Sic laughed slightly "Well then, our methods and wants are the same, I assume for different reasons though..." he said with a soft smile "So... What year are you going in? I'm first year myself..." he wrote down once more in his journal "Edit 3: Danger rating: Seems trustworthy, but must stay on good side."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:08 pm

Violet smiled and simply held up one finger then went back to writing "Why you write?"Violet handed the note to sic with a grin. "Seam nice. Hope we team together."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:17 pm

Sic looked down at the note, then to his book "Should I tell her?... No... Maybe... If I tell her then she'll be more trusting of me, besides, taking notes on everyone doesn't automatically mean assassin, Just over-prepared..." he planned out in his head before looking to Violet "I... Like to take notes on the more interesting people in my vicinity... Did you know that we're currently on the same ship as a prince? Or that the son of a famous huntsman is currently having a mental meltdown nearby?... I did, and I will be keeping tabs on them as much as I can... For my own safety of course... There's alot of people here, it's best to know who I can trust... I'm mostly sure that I can trust you though..." he said, hoping that this confession made him seem more trustworthy to her and that he didn't just freak her out...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:20 pm

Violet smiled sweetly for a second as she wrote "Every one strange. You find happiness in writing i respect."Violet smiled as she handed sic the note "Glad me find trust person."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:41 pm

Sic looked at the note thankfully "Well... I would say less "Happiness" and more "Safety"... Though I guess to someone like me the two are synonymous... Mostly..." Sic said with a soft smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next