RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow)

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 5 Empty Re: The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow)

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:13 pm

Nu frowned sadly "...You got anything else although that would work with getting Tai to run off to her room thats not what we want....."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 5 Empty Re: The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow)

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:15 pm

"Like I said, Kitten, I got nothin'..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:18 pm

Nu smiled for a second ".....D-do you want to play dress up....?"Nu looked down for a second "And now im a girly girl.......I do want to see Virgo in a dress though...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:20 pm

Virgo laughed, not quite understanding what she meant "I... Guess?... I always wanted to cosplay at a convention... Just never had the skills or material to make one... So... Sure... I guess..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:22 pm

Nu looked at Virgo in shock for a second before jumping slightly "Really!?"Nu yelled happily as she grabbed Virgo's hand and began to pull him to her room "Come on this is going to be so much fun!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:53 pm

Virgo smiled as Nu pulled him "O-okay!" he said happily as they exited the gun bay...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:01 pm

Nu pulled Virgo into her room and opened up a crate and began to dig in it before pulling out a small makeup kit "hmmm Now all i need is an outfit...."Nu thought out loud as she looked into another crate some more before pulling a pink frilly princess dress and grinning to her self
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:06 pm

Virgo smiled awkwardly "Uh... Is that the outfit you'll wear? I... Think you''ll look good in it." he said happily, hoping it wasn't meant for him...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:08 pm

Nu turned and looked at Virgo with a look of you know nothing you poor fool as she slowly walked towards Virgo "Its for you puppy."Nu said in a almost evil tone.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:20 pm

Virgo laughed weakly Uh... Haha... Good one, Love, but seriously...." he said awkwardly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:22 pm

Nu smiled grew as she got closer to Virgo "Im not kidding!"Nu said as she was close enough now to hit Virgo
"We can do this the easy way are the hard way.'
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:51 pm

Virgo blushed "Easy way... Definitely easy way..." he said in slight fear, though it was mostly in amusement...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:53 pm

Nu smiled as she handed Virgo the dress and went back to digging in one of the crates pulling out white stalkings and throwing them at Virgo "Out those on then ill do the make up!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:17 pm

Virgo blushed extremely red "Duh-Okay... J-Just look away, please..." he said embarrassed, quickly turning around without checking if she looked away, even more quickly undressing and putting on the dress "I... Feel pretty... I feel like Princess Peach..." he said in a guilty tone...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:21 pm

Nu giggled slightly as she opened up her makeup kit "Time for some make up!"Nu yelled happily as she walked Towards Virgo a evil glint in her eye's
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:22 pm

Virgo submitted to his fate "Just don't make me look too fabulous..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:39 pm

Nu smiled as she started "That wont be a problem and after i may let you pick something for me....."

15 Minutes later

Nu backed away for a minute grabbing a mirror and handing it to Virgo "How does that look?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:42 pm

Virgo looked into the mirror to see that he actually looked pretty good, even sort of looking like a girl, though not a perfect disguise "By... The... Gaphag... I look gorgeous..." he said in disbelief "How the hell did you do this?... Seriously... You are good!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:44 pm

Nu shrugged sadly "I dont know.....And its not that good."Nu looked down sadly as she blushed
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:46 pm

"Not tha-?! You're amazing at this! I seriously kind of look like an actual girl here! Seriously..." he said happily, kissing Nu on the cheek, leaving a little bit of lipstick "Oops..." he said as he wiped the mark off of Nu's cheek...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:03 pm

Nu began to blush to the point of being as red as well a dark red. At this point she fell to her knees and began to cry sadly as she shivered "Im not amazing!.....im not amazing....."Nu began to mumble as she looked at the ground
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:58 pm

Virgo looked worried as Nu fell "Uh... Nu?... Kitten?..." he said with confusion "You're doing the same thing sis used to do before she met Balif..." he said with sympathy, crouching down next to her and putting his hand on her shoulder...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:00 pm

Nu began to cry as she looked at the floor "D-dont touch d-dont touch im not good at anything!"Nu began to stutter as she rocked slowly back and fourth.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:06 pm

Virgo looked at her sadly, refusing to take his hand off "Nuna, dear, I have no idea what you're talking about... You. Are. Awesome." he said bluntly, trying his best to help and not really knowing what to do...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:09 pm

Nu began to cry even more slapping Away Virgo's hand "Don't call me that!.......Not good at anything...."Nu fell over on her side and began to sob louder as her panic attack made it to the point she could not move at all "N....Not....Amazing...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next