RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The shadow and whisper part 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The shadow and whisper part 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The shadow and whisper part 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The shadow and whisper part 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The shadow and whisper part 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The shadow and whisper part 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The shadow and whisper part 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The shadow and whisper part 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The shadow and whisper part 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The shadow and whisper part 2

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The shadow and whisper part 2 Empty The shadow and whisper part 2

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:45 pm

It was a dark night rain began to hall heavily as it fell a mute girl by the name of Violet set up her rifle on top of a tall building and took aim at another building getting ready for a dirty job "Rain bad. Wind 45 south good. Need shot 1 inch above head easy."Violet thought as she aimed at a man in a black trench coat.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

The shadow and whisper part 2 Empty Re: The shadow and whisper part 2

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:54 pm

At this same time, a certain feminine young man was lurking through the shadows, following the man, he followed silently, nearly a shadow himself, he followed closely, as if he was the man's shadow. "This is your final day, Mr. Kota, may Fractum cleanse your soul thoroughly..." he thought to himself, giving a silent prayer for his prey. He merely continued to follow until he thought the time was right...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:58 pm

Violets eye caught what looked like a shadow moving she quickly darted her gun towards the shadow and took aim "Target no. Shoot only if danger."Violet thought as she aimed towards what looked like what the shadows leg was.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:11 pm

Sicarius did not notice Violet taking cautious aim at him, his only focus was on his target. After a few more minutes of walking they came to a dead end, still in Violet's sight, it was there where the man took a case from out of his coat and placed it under a dumpster, at the same time, Sicarius came from the shadows with a sickening, wide-eyed grin, his father said that fear made the trip through purgatory easier, he never explained how, but he never questioned it "Hello, Mr. Kota... I'm sure you have no idea who I am..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:14 pm

The man turned and looked at the girl with a wide grin as he pulled a gun out "A lost girly about to have a bad time?"The man chuckled

Violet fired as the man spoke aiming at Sics leg "Sorry but mission"Violet thought not noticing it was sic only seeing it as a danger to her mission. After she fired Violet to aim at the mans head and readyed to fire
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:21 pm

Sicarius heard the gunfire, but did not realize it was coming towards him, he got shot straight in the leg, he gave off an indescribable yell of pain, almost a growl "Sniper..." he said quickly, but quietly, he used his semblance to simply move the shadows around him to stab at the man, piercing the man's leg, knocking him to the ground for a stab to the neck from his hidden blade, killing him, Sic just as quickly used it again to fade into the shadows, leaving behind the briefcase and merely running, protected by the vale of darkness that hid his form...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:23 pm

Violet watched the every thing happen as she watched she used her semblance on the area so every path would lead to the dead end as she did this she quickly moved to the dead end and waited "Must talk to person. May be good. Stole kill."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:30 pm

As Sic fled through the alleyways he thought he had hit a dead end thanks to Violets semblance "Damnit..." he thought as he turned around another corner to find another dead end, her turned back around to see the section he and the man was in before seemed to have changed, opened up, he was in too much pain and too much of a hurry to question it, only seeing a way out of possible death, so went for it...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:31 pm

Violet jumped in front of sic quickly changing her gun into a spear and aiming it at the shadows. "No see people. they figure out semblance."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:38 pm

Sic flinched at the sight of Violet "Vi-Violet?!" he said in extreme surprise as he slowly faded out of the shadows to reveal himself "What are you doing here!? Did you see who shot me?!... Did... You see what happened?..." he asked, at first with worry, then curiousity, then with a mix of fear and embarrassment, never even humouring the thought of Violet being the unknown sniper...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:41 pm

Violet jumped at the sight of sic and quickly pulled out her notepad from her back pocket writing a note "I hunt man. I shoot you. I see every thing"Violet handed the note to sic blushing sadly do to the embarrassment of being seen as a killer and being the one that shot her friend "Me screw up." Violet thought sadly
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:46 pm

Sic's eyes widened with pure shock, betrayal nor anger never crossed his mind though, even though it was because of her that he could barely walk at this point "I-... For reasons not even I know, I'm not mad... Just confused... And in quite a bit of pain, can we get me to somewhere I can rest safely, preferably with some at least basic first aid supplies, before we start explaining?..." he asked with a strangely serene and unaffected, even slightly joking tone despite the fact his leg was bleeding quite badly from the shot...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:52 pm

After hearing sics words violet quickly looked at his wound before writing a quick note "Lay must bandage wound."Violet handed the note up to sic before quickly ripping a piece of her skirt off to use as a make shift bandage to hold over in tell she could get sic a better treatment
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:53 pm

Sic looked at her with a thankful smile "Thank you... Now... What do you want first? Questions or answers?" he said, already stopping himself from caring about his wound...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:55 pm

Violet simply smiled as she worked on sic's wound. Using her semblance to put words up as she worked "Why you here. Why you kill man?"Violet asked as she worked on sic's wounds more
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:05 pm

Sic sighed deeply "Well... I wasn't completely honest when we met about not having a job, it's just that my job is... Not very clean... I'm an assassin... My official title is "Child of Shadow"... My brothers are killers as well... But they don't really have much stealth to them... My oldest brother is a berserker, "Child of Blood"... Hired to take out entire villages and pin it on the Grimm... My second brother... He's a sniper, "Child of Sight"... He never really... Seemed in touch with reality... He still scares me sometimes with how much he enjoys it... My third brother, "Child of Hope", is sent in to take organizations down from the insides... An infiltrator... A liar... This man was my first job in the city.... And we aren't from Fractal Caves.... We were trained by a cult called "The Followers of Fractum"... We live in an underground temple, but there's no mining, just training and farming cave plants... You could call us a suicide cult, but that term doesn't even scratch the surface of what we are... We're truly benevolent, we don't support suicide at all... We just don't fear death..." he said, hoping to clear up some confusion "What about you?... Why were you hunting this man?..." he asked curiously...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:09 pm

Violet wrote a note sadly "My job from home. Kill bad people. Not important question but are you only girl in family?"Violet wrote and handed the letter to sic before checking his would over again to make sure he would be ok.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:14 pm

Sic's mind raced for a second as she asked this "Fractum help me! What do I tell her!? Do I tell her the truth and risk her not only freaking out from her phobia, but also from the fact I've lied to her about what I am?... Screw it..." "Actually... That's... Something I meant to tell you a long time ago... I... Was going to tell you that... I'm actually a boy... But then you said you had a phobia of men, so I played it smart... I needed an ally in the school, even before the teams... My father is a prophet, the leader of our cult... He saw a vision of four boys who would grow to be Fractum's ideal of male beauty... I'm one of those boys... I'm sorry for lying for so long... Don't freak out... Please..." he admitted sadly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:17 pm

Violet shot back away from Sic quickly sliding into a wall as she looked at him "Man?"Violet squeaked out in a cut up voice as shivers began to run down her spine fear taking hold over her. "He Friend cant be guy! men evil!"Violet thought as a few tears came down her face from the shock of being betrayed.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:30 pm

Sicarius just stared at her "I should have expected that... I'm sorry... But I couldn't keep lying about it..." he said softly "I know you have a thing against... "Us" because of some sexist bullies in your childhood, but just because some men have no brains it does not mean we are all mindless and evil... Trust me... You know this..." he said warmly and as gently as he could....
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:33 pm

Violet looked up at sic fear in her eye's as she managed to speak "Lie you lie before lie again!"Violet yelled as he voice slowly gave out and she slowly went into a panic attack.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:37 pm

Sic merely leaned forward quickly to hug her, holding her too tightly for her to escape, but lightly enough that she isn't hurt "Violet... Please... Calm down... I may have lied about what I am... But who I am is what I said I was... Violet... I have no wish to harm you... I swear..." he said quietly, gently and kindly into her ear...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:39 pm

Violet hugged back tightly "Believe."Violet said sadly as she began to cry into Sic's shoulder "He good. Can trust?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:44 pm

"Good... It's okay..." he looked into her eyes with a smile "You... Have gorgeous eyes..." he said without thinking "Duh-I mean... That wasn't flirting, I just... Realized you have very lovely eyes..." he said in a panic...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:46 pm

Violet blushed sadly as she looked away pointing at her note pad "Please get?"Violet asked in a cut up voice as she slowly calmed down looking at sic again with a slight grin.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next