RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows]

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 3 Empty Re: Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:25 pm

Virgo was pushed down, but quickly got himself back up, running out after Nu, after catching up to her he tapped her on the shoulder "You're going the wrong way, the industrial district is that way." he said, throwing a thumbs up behind him to show where he meant...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 3 Empty Re: Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows]

Post by Paige weaver Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:29 pm

"Leave me the fuck alone!"Nu yelled as she turned swinging her weapon at Virgo Tears began to flow as she did "Do i need to spell it out! L E A V E M E A L O N E!"Nu yelled as she stoped mid swing her blade right next to Virgo's Neck "Please........Leave me be...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:31 pm

Virgo put his hands up with a warm smile still on his face "I think I can guess what's wrong, you think your big sis might go back to being a crazy psycho chick and kill me.... Don't worry, I doubt that will ever happen, you're safe from her..." he said, trying to calm the poor girl down, pushing her blade away gently and grabbing her into a hug...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:37 pm

Nu slowly dropped her weapon her arms falling to the side as she was hugged by Virgo "Bu-but..........i-i cant."Nu began to cry hard as she put her head into Virgo's shoulder "She.....She has to come back! People don't forget who they are!"Nu yelled as it was muffled in Virgo's shoulder "This feels......Nice....."Nu thought as she slowly began to stop crying
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:41 pm

Virgo's smile faltered slightly, but he tried to keep it up "No, but they can still change for the better... It's okay... She won't come back... You're safe." he said softly, starting to caress the the poor girl's hair gently...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:10 pm

Nu looked Virgo in the eyes sadly "....thank you.....your right.......she won't go back to her old self."Nu slowly moved her hands around Virgo and hugged him softly "...this boy I I like him......why the fuck I I'm I falling for a fucking stalker" Nu thought as she began to smile "guess I'm just as strange....."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:12 pm

Virgo laughed happily as he looked Nu in the eyes "It's nice to see you smile!" he said joyously "Now come on, it's getting late and you need to be home." he added as he broke the hug and grabbed Nu's hand gently, giving a warm, loving smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:19 pm

Nu look at Virgo with a smile "No!..........I want to stay the night!"Nu grinned as she looked at there hands "Tai can not know about this.........she would make fun of me so much"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:24 pm

Virgo was surprised by this "A-... Are you sure?... Your sister would be really worried..." he said, kind of worried about both Nu and her caretakers...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:40 pm

"you invited me over to begin with.....and I'll call them on my scroll"Nu smiled slightly as she grabbed her weapon and put it over her shoulder "I'm going to hurt this asshole if he say no!
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:48 pm

Virgo smiled widely "Okay then, sure! I'd love to have you over!.... I wanted to give you a tour of my house anyways..." he said happily as he pulled Nu along back to his house...

...After a few minutes of walking they were back and inside the house, sitting on the couch "So, it's a bit early for sleep, want to do anything before bed? Where o you want to sleep anyways? I think we have a sleeping bag in the garage..." he asked merrily.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:46 pm

Nu looked at Virgo "But........I want to sleep in a bed..."Nu started to blush as she grabbed Virgo's hand "pppplllllleeeeeeaaaaassssseeee!"Nu grinned for a second at the thought of using her sisters card to get what she wanted.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:48 pm

Virgo blushed slightly "Uh.... I-I'm used to sleeping bags anyways, late night experiments can make you too weak to go up stairs, y'know?... So... I guess I can take a sleeping bag while you sleep in my bed..." he said awkwardly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:55 pm

Nu looked down sadly "......o-ok..."Nu sat on the coach slowly "do you have any games?"As nu spoke the cat jumped on to her lap and layed down happily as Nu petted "Good kitty."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:03 pm

Virgo pet Sparkplug as well and smiled "I... Have a few fighting games... Ever played RedFlare? It's probably my favourite one..." he asked curiously...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:14 pm

Nu smiled a little "No but i bet i could beat you in it!"Nu locked eye's with Virgo "Im going to die a horrid death...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:30 pm

Virgo grinned competitively "You're on!" he said as he got off of the couch, turned the console at the foot of the TV on and got out a case with an anime-looking, white haired man with a large sword and a red coat. Suddenly a text beeped on Nu's scroll that said "Nu, where are you? We're getting kind of worried, you should be back by now. - Tai and Rei"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:33 pm

Nu texted back "errr a friends house i met him at the ice cream shop he is Eve's little brother." As Nu finished writing she grinned at Virgo "How about we make a bet on this to make it funner!"As she finished she sent another message to Tai "And don't even think that i like him! i just don't want to walk across-ed town!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:44 pm

Virgo put the disk into the console and put the game on, handing a controller to Nu "I don't see why not, I'm no good at making fair bets, so the suggestion is all yours." he said as he sat back down on the couch "Who texted ya just now anyways?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:53 pm

Nu smiled "My sisters....And how about the loser has to do one thing of the winners choicing" Nu smiled as she looked at her phone and waited for Tai to text back.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:05 am

Virgo grinned as he selected Vs mode and selected a young boy with a large humanoid machine behind him, a heavily accented female voice calling out "Caru Crova" "I feel that's fair, now pick your character." he said happily. Tai messaged back "Eve has a brother? Why was I never told about this? What's his name and how old is he?" "Wow, ReiRei, I think Nu's got a boyfriend... Let's hope he's as nice as his sister, huh?" she said as she looked up from her scroll to her girlfriend...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:22 am

Nu text-ed back "his name is Virgo and he is 14.......And we are not dating! i just like him as a friend..." Nu sighed as she selected a guy with a rather massive mace as her character. "Watch as i crush you with this dude!"

Rei smiled at Tai "Awww i really hope so.....i wonder if they already kissed."Rei chuckled to her self as she looked at Tai.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:31 am

Tai chuckled a small bit as she texted back "Okay then, have fun, be back by noon tomorrow at the latest though" she turned to Rei with a grin that told exactly how adorable she thought the situation was "Know NuNu, probably not, but they will soon I'm sure." she said confidently.

Virgo looked at the screen with amusement "I hope you enjoy the match." he said respectfully "I'm gonna be nice and throw the fight here." he thought...

{1 round later: Nu won}

Virgo feigned an impressed shock and smiled respectfully to Nu "Nice first round, do you think that skill will pass over to the next?" he said happily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:35 am

Nu laughed at Virgo "hehe i better i want to win this bet!"Nu chuckled as the second game started up.

Rei smiled at Tai "I'm just glad she is happy.....And i get to embarrasses her a little when she brings this boy over.."Rei smiled with a grin of evil "Why don't we invite him over to stay the night tomorrow?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:39 am

Tai chuckled slightly "Oh, let them be, ReiRei, it's fun to tease her, yes, but if we tease her about a positive thing she might go back to being psycho... You don't want that to happen, do you?" she said cautiously...

{Second round: Virgo wins}

Virgo smiled "Having fun? You look like you're having fun." he said merrily, enjoying this game they're playing...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next