RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows]

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 5 Empty Re: Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows]

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:13 pm

Nu began to blush as she pushed thoughts of cuddling up to Virgo out of her head "..Ok...i guess we can do that....."Nu grabed the controlled and smiled at Virgo "Can....We kiss again...I kinda like it"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 5 Empty Re: Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:21 pm

Virgo grabbed his own controller and smiled back at Nu "Of course, dear, of course!" he said as charmingly as he could as he grabbed her free hand with his own and pulled her into another, longer kiss...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:25 pm

Nu pulled away and grinned "Thanks for that....Now die!"Nu said happily as she selected the dude with the mace again "Same bet as last time!" Nu said happily
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:28 pm

Virgo laughed evilly and grinned at her "I was just going easy on you to make you feel confident, now it is time to be destroyed!" he said menacingly as he chose a young girl in gothic lolita who looked not unlike a blonde Nu "Huh... Never noticed the resemblance of you and her until now..."

{round 1: Virgo wins}

"Still feeling confident, love?" he said as a friendly mocking...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:45 am

Nu scolded at the screen "No fair.........Your to quick."Nu said sadly as she gave some what puppy eye's as she looked at Virgo hitting the start game button for the next round "I wonder if i act like my sister.....If i can get what i want.?"Nu thought evilly as the game started.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:35 pm

Virgo blushed slightly "So cute..." he said outloud on accident "Duh-I mean: I love ya sweetheart, but I can get pretty competitive, so don't think I'll go easy on yeah." he added to save face as the match began

{Round 2: Nu wins}

Virgo looked at the screen with surprise and a proud smile "Wow, gettin' good already!" he said happily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:42 pm

Nu smiled as she seen the screen "haha i told you i would win!"Nu yelled happily as she looked at Virgo remebering his words "Oh and im not fucking cute!"Nu said rather angerly as she hit start for the next game.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:46 pm

Virgo laughed and smiled, quickly kissing her on the cheek "Whatever you say, love, whatever you say." he said casually as the round started...

{Round 3: Virgo wins}

"I do believe that is my victory, dear Nu... Now... What shall I use my winnings to do?..." he said curiously, thinking of something to do...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:48 pm

Nu shrugged "Go die in a pit?" Nu said with a slight chuckle "And also stop calling me love! I dont want a stupid pet name..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:49 pm

Virgo shrugged and laughed along with her "Hmm... Than maybe my dare should be a truth?..." he said as he looked Nu in the eyes "Tell me, would your name happen to be short for something? And if not, what kind of pet name WOULD you not mind?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:54 pm

Nu shrugged with a slight blush "....M-my real name is Nuna.....Dont tell any one or ill kill you!"Nu said angerly she had to say her real name "Your the only one that knows my real name now........I don't like being called it."Nu sighed once again opening up her scroll "....Can you please give me some advice....Im not good at this type of shit" Nu gulped as she pressed the send button and the message was sent to Tai "Great now im most likely going to be made fun of...Fuck me"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:58 pm

Virgo blushed as he heard this name "Nuna... That's so beautiful... Why don't you like it? It's gorgeous!" he said charmingly as he grabbed her hand lovingly "May I... Please call you that?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:01 pm

Nu sighed sadly "Grrrr fine!......Just dont call me it to much in front of Tai and Rei.....Please"Nu said in a defeated voice as she checker he phone for messages sighing when she got none "Stupid bitch cant text me when i need fucking help...How the fuck i'm i suppose to deal with this type of shit!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:02 pm

Virgo looked at Nu sadly "Why... Don't you like it though?..." he asked with slight worry and great sympathy...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:05 pm

"I just fucking dont!"Nu snapped angerly "Sorry.....It just reminds me to much of my pass....."Nu sighed as she lifted her legs on to the couch and held them in place putting her head down slightly."You can call me though.....I kinda like it when you do it makes me feel....Normal i think....I dont fucking know."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:07 pm

Virgo smiled and hugged her warmly "It's okay, Nuna..." was all he said before he kissed her on the lips once again, softly and sweetly "Your lips taste like sugar..." he said dreamily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:09 pm

Nu sighed after the kiss "..And your taste like oil"Nu said with a slight grin "I have a question...Is virgo your real name?"Nu said with a look of curiosity on her face
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:12 pm

Virgo smiled as Nu asked this "Yes it is, if I had an alias it would probably be something alot more over-the-top regal and extravagant!" he said happily, giving off comedicly over-the-top hand gestures to emphasize his point, as well as try to get Nu to laugh...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:17 pm

Nu laughed slightly "Your cute you know that right." Nu scooted in closer to Virgo blushing as she sent a text to Tai "Please help me I have no idea what im doing!.....I feel strange i never had a boyfreind let alone know some one like this kid....Please Tai ill pay you back...." Nu sighed as she sent the text "Thats going to bite me in the but latter......Fucker better text back."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:20 pm

Virgo smiled and laughed at her "You've only told me at least three times tonight. Besides, you're the cute one here!" he said as Nu's scroll alerted a text from Tai "Sorry for not replying earlier, I was in the middle of something, did you say something about staying over at his house? I remember that being a thing, but I'm not 100% sure..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:23 pm

Nu growled as she read the text "Yes im staying over you fucker!....How the hell do i act i dont fucking know! What the fuck im i supposed to do!" Nu growled as she hit send looking back at Virgo "Im not fucking cute!.......Ive killed to many people to be a cute little girl."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:26 pm

Virgo looked at her with a smile "I know... And I still think you're cute... No one is beyond saving from themselves..." he said as a text blipped up "Like I said, you're on your own! Different couples act differently!..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:29 pm

"Mother fucker!"Nu yelled as she seen the message "Listen here you fucking bitch i need help! I never dated any one before you fucking have your dating my sister after fucking all! So as much as i hate to say it i need your fucking help here! please!" Nu sighed as she hit send "Sorry......What do you mean no one is beyond saving from them self.."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:32 pm

Virgo gave her a solemn look "The biggest threat to your well-bring is yourself, you feel you must push away those you do not outright kill... This could not be farther from the truth.... If it weren't for the concept of teamwork, neither humans nor faunus would have evolved to be so strong..." he said as he hugged Nu tightly "And I want to help you..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:35 pm

Tears began to flow slightly as Nu put her head on Virgo's shoulder "You want to help me?"Nu said as her memorys cycled through the other people that said that failed or she pushed them away "Why! What kind of fucking divine punishment is this!"Nu said angerly as she began to sob."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next