RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows]

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 2 Empty Re: Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows]

Post by Paige weaver Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:24 pm

"Mother fucker!"Nu yelled as she jumped down the sewer and chased after him gaining only slightly "Im not playing here you little bastard! Im going to kill you once i get my hand on you!"Nu yelled as water splashed all around her as she took each step "Fucking disgusting peice of shit in a place for shit!
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 2 Empty Re: Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:31 pm

Virgo grinned as Nu's voice echoed through the tunnels "Maybe we could start up a tour of the sewers, huh Sparky? Find the banshee and survive, win a prize!" he joked before he came to a sudden stop at a dead end "I do believe that this is the end..." he said with mock-sadness "Hahaha, no..." he said as he looked up to see a manhole without a cover, from his experiences in the sewers he knew that this was probably the closest one to his house. He climbed up the ladder and looked down to see Nu "Au revoir!" he said as he ran out with Sparkplug on his shoulder, running into a random nieghbour's backyard to hide...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:38 pm

As nu made her way to the back yard she began to look all around her "Where is that fuck......."Nu said to her self as she kept looking before she sighed realizing she has no clue where she was ether "Hey fuck head and cat can you come out........I kinda need help getting back..."Nu said rather sourly as she dint want to admitted she was lost .
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:48 pm

Virgo's head popped out of a bush with a smile "You promise you won't kill me when we're done?" he said as he came out of the bush, sleeve getting stuck on a small branch "Aw, come on..." he said as he shook off the branch, but just ended getting more stuck, piercing his shirt sleeve Daw, come on!!..." he said with clear frustration...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:58 pm

Nu gritted her teeth as she looked at virgo "Fine......I wont kill you......"Nu walked up slowly to Virgo and shook his hand "But if you trick me ill take your head!"Nu yelled as she punched Virgo in the gut "Thats for being a fucking stalker now where the hell is home from here!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:03 am

Virgo coughed and gasped for a second from the hit and finally got himself unstuck from the branch "I have no reason to trick you, Dear, nor would i want to do so just to do so, I gain no pride nor pleasure from that!" he said dramatically as he scaled the fence despite there being a wide open gate just beside him, Sparkplug came out of the bush as well and started to rub at Nu's leg and purr loudly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:06 am

Nu sighed as she grabbed the cat and placed it on her head and walked through the gate the cat happily laying on her head its paws in front of her eye's "So fuck job why do you stalk me.....And i better not get any of that love at first site shit!"Nu said angerly as she caught up to virgo and walked next to him
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:09 am

Virgo smiled at her innocently "Well I'm not a good liar so... That's all you're gonna get if you want to believe me... No?... Okay then, here's something: I can see ghosts and there's alot of them floating around wherever you are so I was really curious... Was that good?" he said curiously, legitimately trying to appease the girl...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:12 am

Nu sighed ".......s-so you like me....."Nu began to blush softly as she looked up at the sky her right hand softly grabbing vergo's hand with out her knowing. "You see ghosts......strange i always thought i was the only one."Nu said to her self with a slight chuckle still not noticing her hand.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:23 am

Virgo laughed warmly "I was just kidding about the ghosts, Dear... Can you actually see ghosts? Cool! Do you know how or why or does it just come to you?... Are you joking?..." he said, cycling through amused politeness, extreme interest and finally amused realization, he only just realized Nu was gripping his hand "By the Gap-hag, she's holding your hand already, next thing you know we'll be hugging, then kissing, then going on actual dates, then we'll have a cliched childhood marriage promise-... Don't get ahead of yourself, Virgo, play it cool!..." he thought as he did...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:26 am

Nu Glared at Vergo for a minute "You....Don't want to know trust me...."Nu gulped as she realized her hand "Shit....I cant fucking move it now it would be awkward.......Fuck me!"Nu thought as she kept walking the cat yawning on her head "......Im tired is there any where we can rest for a little bit....."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:30 am

Virgo moved his hand away cautiously and apologetically "Duh-Sorry... I-Uh... Nevermind...." he said, embarrassed "Uh... My house is nearby... My parents probably won't mind a surprise sleepover..." he suggested, trying to help the girl...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:33 am

Nu gritted her teeth "Fuck it fine........"Nu yelled as the cat yawed and jumped onto Virgo's shoulder meowing softly "......Stupid cat.."Nu muttered as they kept walking down the street her eyes full of anger and confusion on how she got to this point all for forgetting her money at home.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:39 am

After a few more minutes of walking they came to Virgo's house "Welp, here's my home... my parents, aunt and uncle should be out still, mom and auntie are out hunting while dad and uncle are at their job in the industrial district, they work a bar y'know?... Duh-Anyways, enough sidetracking, my sister might be home so... Try not to be too mean, she's a sensitive soul unless her boyfriend's around..." he said as he opened the door for Nu and waited for her to walk in...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:42 am

Nu walked in slowly looking every where her weapon ready and her body in case she needed to attack or run. Once she decided it was safe enought to drop her guard a little she sighed "Soooo....Now what?"Nu asked as she looked at Virgo "Why does it smell so bad here!"Nu yelled quietly as she looked around
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:50 am

Virgo walked in with her and sat on the couch, Sparkplug jumping into his bed next to the TV "Yeah, sorry 'bout that, that's beer, when half of your family follows a religion based around the stuff and two of them work at a bar, chances are your house is going to smell like fermented fruit and.... Whatever else they put in beer, I never was interested in the subject... So... Make yourself at home..." he said awkwardly before turning towards the stairs and yelling "Hey Eve, you home?! I have guest over!" hoping to get a response "Yes, I'm home, welcome back! Does your friend want anything to eat?! We have cookies in the cupboard and some strawberry ice cream in the fridge!" a voice called back, obviously Virgo's sister, Eve "I call her my sister, but she's more an honourary cousin, she's my aunt and uncle's kid, but she kind of just called me brother when she moved in... It's a long story..." he said awkwardly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:54 am

Nu's eyes grew when she heard that there where cookies "I want a cookie."Nu said happily as she sat next to virgo a grin on her face as she petted the cat."Good kitty"Nu said happily as the cat walked over and sat on Nu's lap and fell asleep
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:00 am

Virgo knew about this little quirk of Nu's and was glad they had cookies around "Okay, then I'll get you some cookies, stay right here!" he said merrily as he got up and went to the kitchen to get some cookies for his dear crush "What luck!" he said as he opened the cupboard and immediately spotted the cookies, grabbed them and took them back to Nu "Madam, the cookies are all yours!" he said as he opened the jar and tilted it's opened lid towards Nu...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:05 am

Nu grabbed one of the cookies happily as she ate it her grin grew wider "So why do you like me?"Nu asked rather bluntly as she finished her cookie he normal self coming back slowly "Wait i dint mean to say that! Mother fucker....."Nu said rather defeated as she looked at the cat. "Please don't give me sweets.......i don't like how they make me act."Nu said rather sadly as she began to pet the cat
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:09 am

Virgo sat next to her with an honest smile "Well to be honest, at firs t I thought you were just cute and wanted to know more about your personality, then when I learnt your personality I though "Wow, she's cool!" and then I learnt even more about you and I didn't even think, or I don't remember doing so... Point of the story, I like ya 'cause I like ya, is there any better reason to like someone though?" he said merrily, petting at Sparkplug with a smile "You're a real cat person, huh?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:13 am

Nu blushed slightly as vergo's words ".....All that trouble to get to know me...."Nu began to laugh a little as she did the cat yawed and stretched out "Your strange.......and i kinda like it."As Nu spoke she moved her hand onto Vergo's "This doesn't mean anything i just like holding your hand."As Nu spoke she looked away "Fuck me im falling for a stalker......Grrrrr Even Tai would make fun of me for that."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:25 am

Virgo looked at her with a blush as he resisted grabbing her hand "Yeah, I am pretty weird sometimes... And by sometimes I mean most times..." he said jokingly and proudly "Not sure if everything went according to plan or if I'm just lucky as hell... In fact what was my plan?..." he pondered in his mind before shaking his thoughts away, looking into Nu's eyes "You... Have beautiful eyes..." he said without thinking...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:48 pm

Nu blushed wildly at Virgo's words "y-your the only one thats ever told me that.......Most see fear in them or death.."Nu looked down sadly as she griped Virgo's hand harder "....This boy......Why does he not fucking fear me! what the fuck is wrong with me! i-i cant fall for him! i cant fall for anyone......What if it happens again what if Rei go's nuts and kills him i don't want that to happen....I cant be around him i need to leave."Nu looked Virgo in the eye's "..I-i got to go......Thank for today but....I cant see you any more...Sorry"Nu slowly got up and sighed as she walked towards the door.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:20 pm

Virgo got up with a smile "'kay, I'll take you there, you don't know where you are, remember?" he said helpfully as he rushed towards the door and opened it for her, waiting for her to exit...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:22 pm

As Nu walked by she pushed Virgo "I don't need your help!"Nu yelled as she left the house a few tears in her eyes "Why i'm i crying over this fucker! I have to be mean so i can stay tough for when the real Rei comes back...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next