RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows]

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 6 Empty Re: Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:37 pm

Virgo started to cry as well "Because I love you and want to help you! I know that you don't trust many people, but you can trust me! I promise!" he yelled as his own tears began to fall...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows] - Page 6 Empty Re: Engineer's Pet Shadow [S.S. Soot and Shadows]

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:39 pm

Nu's tears came in full force now "ok! I trust you"Nu cried as she hugged the boy harder "Can i trust him...Wont he like every one else betray me one day?.....i-i want to believe him."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:41 pm

Virgo hugged Nu tighter as well "It's okay, Nuna... It's okay... I promise I'll never leave you... Not even if my life depended on it..." he said as his tears began to subside...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:52 pm

"What a stupid boy.....He is lucky i like him."Nu laughed slightly as she let go "You will have to leave me we live on different sides of town."Nu said with a chuckle as she opened up her phone and sent Tai a message "Sorry about that last message and sorry for all the times ive bean mean to you...." Nu sighed as she hit send "Whats coming over me....I want to see sorry to people now...Fuck me.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:58 pm

Virgo smiled at Nu's laughter "Nope, I am everywhere! I am always watching everyone and every second of their lives!" he said dramatically, clearly only half-joking "Okay, no, but I'm getting there... Watch, I'll be a goddamn god by next year's end!..." he said proudly, suddenly a text popped up "Who are you and what have you done with my NuNu?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:04 pm

Nu laughed at Virgo's words "I bet you wont be god by next year....You know what im so confident on this if you are ill marrie you!"Nu said with a slight laugh "I im the Real Nu......I was ahhh fuck it i was Virgo taught me that maybe i should be a little nicer to people that try to help me." Nu sighed as she sent the text "Hopefully she beleveis me i Really dont want to do this in person its embarrassing enough to do it like this."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:07 pm

Virgo grinned widely at this "Ah, my dear Nuna, you've really decide to marry me so quickly? Very well, dear, pick out your finest wedding dress and the finest bouquet of white roses!" he said cockily, not a hint of joking in his voice. Another text appeared "...He's made more progress in a day than I have in three months... Tell him I said thanks!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:10 pm

Nu laughed a little "I know you wont become god because i will first!"
nu said happily as she viewed her message "No! It was to embarrassing texting you this in the first place!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:12 pm

Virgo laughed at this and grinned at her "And how exactly will you do that?" he asked. A text came up saying "Oh well, just come home before noon!... I think I said that before... Anyways, TaiTai out!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:15 pm

Nu grinned as he gave puppy eyes at Virgo "Like this. Will you please Be my servant i will wuz you for ever and ever!" Nu said cutly as possible "Ppppllllllleeeeeaaaassseeee For me!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:18 pm

Virgo blushed at this display of overwhelming cuteness "How cute... But I think my plan is safer: Slowly hack into all of Vale until I can get to the city's mainframe, then I can control anything in the city, then I do the same to all the other kingdoms' capitals, then I take the rest of the world by building deathbots and eradicating the Grimm to show I'm as awesome as I... As I am..." he said proudly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:20 pm

Nu grinned evilly as she got closer to Virgo "Bu-but you don't want to be god you want to be my servant.....Please!"Nu said with a slight giggle as she leaned in over Virgo
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:28 pm

Virgo giggled as well and gave Nu a soft kiss on the lips "Nice try, Dear, but I don't think that'll work out, even though you are easily the cutest girl in Vale, I don't think just going up and asking for it would work..." he said happily as suddenly the large grandfather clock on the wall behind the couch rang out with a large *Bong* indicating it was now 10 o'clock "It's getting late... Maybe we should go to bed?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:42 pm

Nu sighed "Fine....Do we really have to sleep in the same bed.....Im kinda nervous and scared."Nu said rather nervously as she slowly stood up.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:43 pm

Virgo smiled as he got up "We don't need to, like I said, I'm used to sleeping in a sleeping bag..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:45 pm

Nu nodded her head as she grabbed Virgo's hand "Ok....Thank you."Nu said softly as she looked at the clock.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:50 pm

Virgo lead her to the garage to grab the sleeping bag then up the stairs to his room "We're going to bed now, sis!" he yelled as he walked through the hallway "G'night you two! I'm about to take a shower before I go to bed as well!" she yelled back through the bathroom door "Okay!" Virgo said as he opened the door to his room and entered it, hand still pulling Nu along. In his room was alot of strange machines and fiction memorabilia, including multiple posters, figurines and a whole bookcase of DVDs and comics "Sorry it's a bit messy, didn't know anyone would be coming over..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:52 pm

"Why did i expected there to be photos of me or something weird like that."Nu said with a rather blank face as she looked around the room scanning every inch of it as she smiled some what sweetly.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:17 pm

Virgo laughed at this as he rolled the sleeping bag onto the floor "Please, as I said, I'm not a stalker, just an admirer with data." he said with pride and humour "Sorry if the mattress isn't very comfortable, it's really old and I don't really sleep on it most nights anyways, mostly just sleep in the garage in this sleeping bag."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:39 pm

Nu layed on the bed and looked at Virgo for a second "..What is it like......Being so care free....And not living with pain like i do."Nu asked some what coldly "Why i'm a bring this up.......Fuck"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:47 pm

Virgo's smile faded at this, he looked to Nu, sitting down on the bed, patting at the spot next to him for her to sit next to him "Well... I have no reference point to go by... I guess to put it in an artsy way: It's like being a bird flying to the sun... I know that eventually I'll hit the sun and burn... But go that high... It's an achievement to be remembered by, y'know?... I want to be remembered, even when man and faunus have reached the stars, chatting casually with aliens... I want to be the man to have that happen... I have to let go of mortal strife if I am to become a god... So.... I just chose to stop worrying so much early in life... I know it's not that easy for everyone... But I want to change that... I want to achieve something big... Like, really, really big... I'm turning around in a circle now aren't I?... I do that when I get philosophical... Sorry... Did that answer your question?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:50 pm

Nu looked at Virgo for a second before chuckling to her self "Don't burn to quick ok...Other wise you will lose are bet!"Nu said with half joking smile as she hugged Virgo softly "Thanks"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:52 pm

Virgo smiled as she hugged her back "If I burn too slow, I won't make it in time... You don't need to thank me, dear..." he said sweetly into her ear before kissing her once again on the cheek...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:55 pm

Nu blushed slightly before pushing Virgo off the bed "....Go to sleep!"Nu said as she covered her self in a blanket and smiled at Virgo "Whats happening to me...Im turning into a little cunt like my sister fuck!.....Guess it could be worse."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:22 am

Virgo fell off the bed and laughed "Must you always be so cruel, love?" he said jokingly before he got up onto all fours and crawled over to his sleeping bag "You sure you don't want to sleep in the same bed just yet?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next