RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished}

3 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 4 Empty Re: The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished}

Post by MrBrough Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:32 pm

"Got it" Jett said as he hoped out of the sports car and quickly threw Mora over his shoulder rather roughly "Sorry about that uhh Mora was it?"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 4 Empty Re: The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished}

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:35 pm

Mora coughed slightly as he was man handled blood landing on Jett's shirt "It's.....ok......"Mora struggled to say as he was being carried
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:45 pm

Meli put the top back up and got out, walking towards the entrance "Come on, Big Guy, we need to hurry!" she entered the building without them...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:51 pm

"No problem" Jett said as he adjusted Mora on his shoulder and ran after Meli.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:06 pm

As Jett came inside Meli had already made arrangements "Thank you so much!" she said before turning around to see Jett and Mora "Hey Big Guy, is Mora still conscious? His room is just upstairs, room 213!" she said as she made her way to a nearby elevator and motioned for Jett to hurry...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:08 pm

Mora glared some what at Meli "Thirteen...."Mora coughed as he finished his word "Bad......Luck.."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:12 pm

"You probably shouldn't talk right now"  Jett said to Mora as he rushed into the cramped (for him) elevator
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:15 pm

Mora laughed slightly "Got.....To.....Make a few.....Jokes.....To keep....It light"As mora finished his words he coughed up more blood the time the blood hit the elevator door.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:17 pm

Meli quickly pressed the 2nd floor button and the elevator's door closed and it started to move "Don't worry, Bro, you'll be out in no time!" she said optimistically, lightly patting her brother on the head as if he was a dog...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:19 pm

Mora grinned slightly "Yea....*coughs*....i will be...."Mora began to drift slightly as his eye's fluttered "Is sleeping good or bad for you...."Mora thought as his grin went away slowly.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:21 pm

Meli looked in worry as she saw her brother's eyes flutter closed "Not good!..." she said before the elevator opened to the second floor and she exited, pulling Jett along "213! It's room 213!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:22 pm

Jett quickly slapped Mora across the face "going to sleep is a really bad idea just remain conscious for as long as possible"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:23 pm

Mora looked at Jett for a seoncend "Yea.....*Coughs* thanks...."Mora looked down the hall and pointed slightly "Room.......213?...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:42 pm

Jett looked at the poor dude and felt kinda bad which was strange and unsettling for him.  He put Mora down on the bed softly and turned to Meli "where's the doctor?" Jett asked in a rushed tone
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:49 pm

Meli looked worried about her brother "He should be here soo-" suddenly the door opened to reveal a seemingly malnourished man who looked to be in his mid thirties "Oh, hello, are you my latest patients? You look familiar, Ms..." "Amant..." "I think my daughter's a fan of you, might i get an autograph after we're done?" Meli looked at him with slight annoyance "Sure, but my brother is kind of bleeding internally..." she said as she pointed towards said bleeding man "Ah, yes, you'll have to leave, I can't wwork my magic with other people watching!" he said, shooing the other two out of the room...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:51 pm

Mora looked at Jett and Meli with eye's of fear as he mouthed the words of "Help me!" Before coughing ".....Told....You....Bad...Luck...."Mora muttered as he was taken into the room.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:54 pm

"Umm what was that all about?" Jett asked utterly confused
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:55 pm

Meli looked just as confused as Jett "The doctor didn't even tell us his name... What. The. Hell..." she said with a small laugh "Again: I'm really sorry about today..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:02 pm

"Don't worry it was my fault anyways" Jett took a concerned glance at Meli "also are you okay you seem a bit shaken?"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:18 pm

Meli started to tear up "I'm... I'm fine... It's just... He always pushes himself too hard for my sake... I can't bear to see it sometimes... I think it has something to do with... Well... This..." she said as she gave her working wing a small flap, leaving her other one to just limply shake slightly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:29 pm

"Oh god she's starting to cry!" Jett started to go in panic mode on the inside and since his experience with calming people down was limited to only his little sister his panick riddled mind decided it was a good idea to just do what he always does.  So he reached out his hand and began patting Meli's head.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:30 pm

Meli blushed at this action "Uh... What are you doing?...." she said curiously...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:39 pm

"O-oh s-sorry it's just that you started tearing up so I uh I kinda panicked and that is what I always do when my little sister starts crying n-not to say that you are like a little kid or anything..... I'm just going to shut up now" Jett dropped his hand to his side blushing profusely.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:43 pm

Meli laughed happily "No, it's fine... It's kind of nice feeling..." she said awkwardly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:51 pm

After standing around awkwardly for a little while Jett finaly spoke up "W-well I should probably get back to Beacon before it get's dark... and It's getting pretty late so I should start walking"  after he finished those words he started heading towards the elevator.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next