RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished}

3 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 5 Empty Re: The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished}

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:54 pm

Meli grabbed Jett's arm before he left "Can... You just stay a little longer?... Please?..." she said sadly, giving Jett her best puppy dog eyes...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 5 Empty Re: The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished}

Post by MrBrough Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:02 pm

"She must still be freaked out about her brother" Jett thought to himself "Oh umm sure I guess it really isn't that big a deal If it gets dark not like anyone's waiting for me anyway"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:04 pm

Meli smiled sadly "Thanks... I just don't want him to get out here and have nothing to get him back to the car..." she said jokingly "But seriously, you seem like a cool guy.... Maybe want to hang out later?... Like... Maybe tomorrow?...." she said awkwardly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:23 pm

Jett was confused by this turn of events and tried to make sense of it in his head "Okay so first she tries to set me and sierra up then when that fails I end up hospitalizing her brother and now she is asking to hang out that doesn't make any sense" as he tries to sort it out in his head he simply stands there like a deer in the headlights for a few moments before giving a tentative "sure"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:26 pm

Meli clapped happily "Oh, thank you! I promise you won't regret this decision!" she said extremely happily.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:33 pm

"O-okay then" Jett said utterly perplexed as to why she was so happy "I guess as long as she isn't freaking out it's fine" he thought and gave her a small smile back
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:59 pm

Meli just hugged him tightly "I'm so thankful for your help today... It really means alot... Even if it was really simple..." she said happily "I owe you SOOOO much!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:54 pm

"Really don't worry about it all I did was clean up my mess"  Jett looked up at the ceiling and continued blushing "Also you're umm a bit uh close"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:04 pm

Meli let go when she realized what Jett meant by "You're a bit close." "Oh, sorry..." she said with an awkward laugh. "So... You're not the least bit curious about these?" she asked before giving her wings another flap, her left giving slightly more of a reaction then last time...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:22 pm

Jett shrugged "Nah don't worry about it seems a bit too personal for a practical stranger like me to pry into"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:48 pm

Meli pouted "Are you sure? It's a great story!" she said happily, but suddenly the doctor came out "Good news, Ms. Amant!: Your brother will be 100% fine! Bad news: He'll have to stay here for a minimum of a week, a maximum of a few years... I'll try to get him fixed as quickly as I can..." he said strangely happily, Meli smiled, though her skepticism and worry were clear "Thank you, Doctor...?" and with that, the doctor went back in as suddenly as he came out "He... Still didn't tell us his name..." she said, kind of hurt by the fact...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:00 pm

"No... no he didn't" Jett muttered as he turned away from where to doctor had just been "anyway now that we know your brother is fine I should probably take off I'm probably the last face he wants to see right now"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:02 pm

Meli smiled and once again grabbed Jett's arm "We're both going back to Beacon, want a lift there?" she asked happily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:09 pm

Right as Jett was about to protest he remembered that he had no clue where the hell he was.  "That would be a huge help actually" Jett said in a grateful tone "The thing is I have a habit of getting last in city's"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:13 pm

Meli smiled and they went into the elevator to the car

{In the hospital's parking lot}

Meli got in the car and put the top down for Jett "You one hundred percent sure you don't want to know why my wing's all messed up?" she said insistently as she did so...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:22 pm

"I don't get why she wants to talk about that but eh I'll bite" he thought before squeezing into the passenger side of her car "I'll admit i'm a bit curious but I figured it would be rude to ask"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:30 pm

Meli clapped giddily, though quickly realized what she was doing and stopped before driving out of the parking space "Well, when I was seven me and my brother used to go out into the forest alot, not, like, super-out there, but sorta near the walls, but y'know... So anyways, one day we went off farther than usual, I was being stupid and wanted to see more stuff out there, though, thing is, when we got to the base of a sort of mountainy lookin' thing, like it wasn't super huge, but it was... Kinda like a really steep hill, anyway, an earthquake happened when we were there, it wasn't a big earthquake, but it was big enough to dislodge a big rock from the top of the hill and it fell on my wing, I was super lucky it didn't fall anywhere more vital, but when our parents finally got word what happened and got us out before any Grimm came, my wing was unrepairable... So it was either live wit ha limp wing or have it removed, and I didn't want to lose my wing completely, so... Yeah, that's why my wing is busted... You should of seen my brother when it happened, he was so sad, it was so cuuuute!... Did I mention I passed out for three day from the pain alone? Crazy times, man, crazy times!" she finished strangely happily to be reminiscing when she broke her wing...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:51 pm

Jett stared at the road for awhile not really knowing how to respond "Normally I could get away with a simple 'sounds rough' but she sounds happy about it" he thought as he continued staring out the window in awkward silence
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:53 pm

Soon they arrived back at Beacon "Don't talk much do ya, Big Guy?" she said jokingly "So, you got any free days to hang out?" she asked with a small, cute wink...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:04 pm

"That's right she said something about hanging out this weekend Jett remembered trying to think about his schedule "Actually I'm free literally anytime I don't have classes"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:07 pm

Meli smiled "So... Saturday it is?" she asked, smile widening slightly as she spoke...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:13 pm

"Sure no problem" Jett said completely oblivious of the implications of that agreement.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:14 pm

Meli smiled silently and gave him another wink and then just turned around and ran off towards the dorms "See you then!" is all she said before she got out of earshot...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:27 pm

"Strange girl that one" muttered as he walked towards his room "God they are going to give me hell for this"

{HALLWAY OUTSIDE TEAM REAJENT'S ROOM}

Jett paused with his hand on the door handle really wishing that he didn't have to go inside "Well fuck here goes nothing" He thought as he opened the door
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:29 pm

At that moment a small blast came from Sarah's laser's the blast was aimed at Jett's gut "You Bastard!"Sarah yelled as she fired.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next