RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished}

3 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 6 Empty Re: The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished}

Post by MrBrough Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:43 pm

Jett took the full brunt of the blow sending hi smashing in the wall behind him leaving a giant hole.  He simply stood there for a moment before grimacing and saying "ow" right after he immediately CHARGED into the room "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR YOU BITCH!" He shouted while towering over her with what felt like magma running through his veins.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 6 Empty Re: The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished}

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:45 pm

Sarah glared up at Jett "That was for trying to date Sierra! You fucker!"sarah readied her swords "And im not going to let some asshole take advantage of her!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:04 pm

"take advantage of her?! What the fuck are you even talking about?!" Jett shouted though considerably less hostile than before.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:06 pm

Sierra just stared at the two "I tried to tell her that it was set up by someone else, but she wouldn't listen... Too angry..." she said in a rather blunt manner...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:09 pm

Sarah growled "Don't fucking protect him Sierra!"Sarah yelled as she jumped at Jett slashing with her left blade at his right thigh and her right blade at his gut
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:23 pm

Before Jett could even process the fact that it was his teammate attacking him he raised up left leg and threw out a heel kick towards Sarah sending out a shock wave through the crystal in the boots heel with just enough force behind it to send a person sprawling across the ground.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:31 pm

Sarah flew back a few feet starring down jett as she began to breath deeply "Im going to ring your Neck!"Sarah yelled as she redyed her blades and her lasers
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:36 pm

Jett took a stance as his weapons unraveled into their secondary forms. taking a step forward he said "try" with a maniacal grin spread across his face.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:37 pm

Sierra sighed and grabbed Sarah's shirtcollar "City! I told you it wasn't his plan! We were kind of forced into it by some weird chick calling herself the Shiplord!..." she then looked to Jett "I would appreciate if you did not kill my only friend before Beacon..." she said bluntly....

Last edited by Empoleon_Blownaparte on Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:51 pm

Struggling against the intense urge to try to murder Sarah Jett retracted his weapons and looked at sierra "Fine" he said with uncharacteristic vehemence in his voice as he turned away towards his bed.

Last edited by MrBrough on Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:09 pm

Sarah growled as she sheathed her blades and turned to Sierra "Ill be back later!.......I need to go kill something"Sarah said angerly as she walked out of the room hitting the wall next to the door hard enough to leave a hole as she left she began to shake her hand to get rid of the pain that came from hitting the wall.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:10 pm

Sierra looked at her friend leave sadly "She didn't have to freak out like that..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:44 pm

Jett threw himself onto his bed shaking from anger trying desperately to calm himself down.  After a minute or so Jett regained his ability to speak without shouting and said "What a shitty end to a otherwise pleasant day" He sighed deeply "I guess that's what I can expect to get for having the audacity to open a fucking door around here" he said a sulky tone.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:48 pm

Sierra looked awkwardly at Jett "Yeah... Sorry... She's.... A bit over protective of me..." she took a deep breath to try to calm herself down after that mess "Soooo.... How did the whole hospital thing go?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:58 pm

"Oh that..."  Jett said as if he just remembered that whole incident.  Jett shrugged "It went fine I guess I just carried that dude into his room with his sister the doctor came in I waited around and talked with her until the doctor said he was going to be fine then she offered to drive me here." He paused for a short bit "Oh yeah and she asked if I wanted to hang out tomorrow... but she never said where... weird" again wholly unaware of the implications his words held.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:04 pm

Sierra blinked in confusion "That is weird.... Did you get her name? Did she say it at the restaurant? If she did I can't remember it..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:11 pm

"Yeah she said her name was Meli Amant and that you where right when you said they where in a band cant remember what that was called though" Jett said utterly unconcerned.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:15 pm

Sierra smiled and tried to remember the poster she saw "I think it started with an H and ended with "Stones"... "Heightstones"?.... "Hearthstones"?.... Actually... I think it was "The Heartstones"... Weird name..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:29 pm

"Yeah... and from the way she talked it sounded like it was fairly popular too... it's a shame neither of us really know anything about music and band might help me figure out just what the hell happened today" Jett thought for a moment "Actually I do know someone who probably knows who the 'Heartstones' are" Jett shook his head slightly "Nah I don't want to bug her unless I absolutely have too"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:31 pm

Sierra thought even harder "I... Think they came to Clear Cliff a few years ago... They weren't allowed to play because one of their members was human, but they definitely passed through! I definitely remember that!" she said, confident that it was them she remembered...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:36 pm

"Why the hell would they come to a shit hole like Clear Cliff? The only good thing there is the combat school." Jett stated firmly
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:38 pm

Sierra looked at him with conviction "I don't know, they must have been passing through to somewhere more interesting and fun... What's connected to Vale by Clear Cliff that's fun?..." she asked curiously, not knowing anything about geography...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:53 pm

"Well there's my hometown in the mountains but they where definitely not going there so they where probably heading to Misty Cove
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:00 pm

Sierra looked at Jett with confusion "Misty Cove is fun? Mom and Dad always said that it was filled with cruel, racist humans.... I mean, the faunus in Clear Cliff were cruel and racist, but at least I was also a faunus, so the racism didn't really hurt... The cruelty did, but that's another story..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:24 pm

Jett shrugged his shoulders "I never had any problems there personally but I don't exactly look like a faunus so I wouldn't know"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next