RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished]

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] Empty A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:16 pm

It was a beautiful, clear-sky, saturday afternoon, about 2:12. A young, well-known and loved girl by the name of Meli Amant sat on a bench by a well-known pawn shop on a high-class street, "Stiltskin Traders" was what was said on the sign. Meli was looking down at her phone, having texted a certain young man known as Jett to come see her. She had a big plan today and knew that Jett had nothing to do today, but she was worried he might not come for some reason, so she constantly checked her phone for text messages, even though she knew she would get an alert noise when she got one, she couldn't help herself from looking "Where is he?... I told him to be here at 2:10..." she said quietly to herself...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] Empty Re: A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished]

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:15 pm

Jett enjoyed the feeling of the sun as he slowly made his way to meet his friend Meli on another one of her random meet up's that he had grown rather accustomed to over the last month and a half. He spotted her on a bench nearby and walked up beside it it giving her a small nod as a greeting.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] Empty Re: A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:18 pm

Meli looked at Jett with a smile as she saw him coming towards her "Alright, Meli, Now or never... Or just later... Tomorrrow maybe... But no! Now! Please let this work!" she though as Jett came into earshot, she lowered her eye lids to give a more seductive look (Though it came off as just another random bit of her style of cuteness) and gave a simple "Hey there, handsome." as a greeting...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:36 pm

Jett was caught off guard by Meli's remark she had always seemed a bit overly familiar but not to this extent. "Ugh umm...  hi?" he said blushing while hiding his face behind his hair with his face cast downward and to the side.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:44 pm

Meli was embarrassed by Jett's reaction to the greeting "Oh no, I messed it up already, didn't I?!... Stay calm, Amant, stay calm! Jeez, you might as well have said "I've been in love with you since you kicked that guy's ass for me, let me have your baby!"..." she thought, angry at herself, but still wanting to stick to the plan despite her skepticism "I swear, if this doesn't work then I'm gonna give Mora SO much hate!" she stood up from the bench and giggled slightly "Aw, don't be so modest about it, Jetty." she said with a teasing grin...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:56 pm

Jett opened his mouth to try to respond but ended up just shutting his mouth again and blushing harder thinking "I know she's just messing with me but still..."
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:05 pm

Meli laughed softly again at Jett's blush "So... I got us a reservation at the Grimm Fandango! I wanted to treat you to something special!" she said happily "And don't worry about going back to Beacon for a fancy suit, I just wanted you to look nice then, but now I know you look nice all the time!" "...That was corny as hell, me, like I said, might as well have said you want his babies... " she snarked at herself in her mind...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:23 pm

"Oh uhh thanks I guess" He said still blushing awkwardly "Are you sure it's okay to back there after you know..."
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:27 pm

Meli nodded "Don't worry, I cleared everything up! It should be fine now." she said happily before walking towards her car, parked right there, top already down, and getting in, waiting for Jett to get in...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:41 pm

"If your sure then I guess it's fine" he said as he got in the passengers side of her car "And again you don't have to spend money on me"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:49 pm

Meli laughed once more "Please, you're talking to the girl who got world famous before finishing puberty, I have too much money to be honest..." she said happily before starting the car and driving away to the restaurant "I can spoil my friends if I want to!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:57 pm

Jett said "I suppose that's true.." with a little frustration showing on his face "But it still doesn't feel right"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:01 pm

Meli smiled at this "It's nice to know you worry about me, but trust me, it's for the best you let the rich girl pay... Alot of the places I take you have high prices if you haven't noticed... I'm sure you have, 'cause you're a smart guy.. But still... I never noticed you care about it, so I assume you ignored the prices since I was paying..." she said awkwardly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:05 pm

"No it's been bugging me for a while" Jett said looking straight at Meli
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:09 pm

"Well don't let it... It's fine... I can afford it, and if I can't then... It's probably not worth it... Or it's an entire kingdom, which I have no reason to want anyways..." she said with a smile "Seriously though, don't worry about it, it's not a problem, it's either I pay or nothing..." she insisted "Honestly, it's worth it just to see you enjoy yourself."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:55 pm

Jett gave a slightly disgruntled expression and sighed "I'll concede this time I guess" after a couple seconds he continued "And thanks" he added quietly.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:00 pm

Meli shrugged with a small smile "No thanks needed. Like I said, handsome, I like seeing you smile." she said with a and a wink...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:12 pm

Jett immediately looked down blushing again for a couple of minutes not knowing at all how to respond before glancing up at her and trying to say something "uh err" was all he manged before giving up
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:16 pm

Meli smiled and laughed, though it was clearly hollow and faked "Don't worry about it... I'm in a flirty mood." She said with false happiness, putting emphasis on "Flirty" to see if Jett would catch on...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:21 pm

"Ahh I see" he said a bit awkwardly with a slight inkling in the back of his mind bugging him ever so slightly
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:26 pm

"How has he not caught on yet?..." she sighed mentally and continued driving...

{A few more minutes of driving later}

As they came to the street that the Grimm Fandango was on, the car started to slow to a stop just outside the restaurant "Welp, we're here!" she said happily as she started to get out of the car...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:48 pm

Jett looked down at his outfit feeling a bit uncomfortable in his regular outfit "Aren't I a bit under dressed... and a bit shady you know with black coat and cargo pants and hair..."
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:50 pm

"Like I said, it's fine, if you're with me, most people would just assume you're good... Which you are... Like... Really good..." she said awkwardly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:54 pm

Jett smiled a little bit "One of the perks with hanging around an idol I guess" he chuckled softly
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:06 pm

Meli blushed slightly and smiled "I'll take that as something I'd say "Thanks" to... It was compliment that's for sure..." she said, once again rather awkward, she silently entered the restaurant and went up to the front desk, ringing the bell despite the man being right there, though he seemed to be spacing out slightly for whatever reason "Eh, what? Hm? Oh... Ms. Amant, nice to see you again! Sorry about that, it's been a slow day and I've been using my time to reflect on my life... In hindsight I've had it very good! In fact I remember my days in highschool most vividly! I remember being Crowned the prom king, fighting in the war and coming home a hero and it was all marvelou-" "Mr. Stoker, as much as I wish I could talk, I'm pretty sure I've got a reservation?" "Meli interrupted the old man's speech before he got too into it, Stoker looked through the reservation book on the desk and nodded "Yes, table for two, table 9 as usual. Who's the lucky duo today?" he asked curiously "No one, this is a platonic outing between me and my friend, Jett... Remember him?... He broke my brother's kidney, then helped take him to the hospital?" "Yes... I remember that day... If you trust him, then I do, too. Have a nice day, Ms. Amant." he said happily as Meli left to table 9, waiting for Jett to follow...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next