RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished}

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} Empty The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished}

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:46 am

It was a sunny day at Beacon academy, a girl by the name of Meli Amant was enjoying today, mostly because the girl was having her first time as her alias "The Shiplord" at her new school, she was... To put it in her words: "An anonymous matchmaker"... Today, her prey was a half of one of Beacon's local outcasts, Sierra Rater and Jett Kyland of team Reajent (REJT). She had sent two letters to each of them where they wouldn't be found by the other and told them to meet at a bench in the Beacon courtyard.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where are they?..." the young girl asked, hiding in a nearby hedge, wearing only a pink bandit's mask with heart shaped eyes to shield her identity...

Last edited by Empoleon_Blownaparte on Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} Empty Re: The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished}

Post by MrBrough Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:20 am

"So this is the place huh?"  Jett said as he looked between the letter and the bench "So now what?" He said as he sat down on the bench slightly annoyed.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} Empty Re: The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished}

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:25 am

Meli looked at the large man from her hiding space and smiled "Finally! Now where's the other one?" she thought s she looked around for her other target...

A few minutes later, Sierra started walking to the bench ""Follow the map and your heart shall open"... What... The... Hell..." she said for about the fifth time since getting the letter, she looked up to see her destination and Jett "Excuse me?..." she said to herself as she walked up and sat down next to him "Hey there, Big Guy... Why're you here today?" she asked "Jackpot!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:39 am

"Ah hey sierra" Jett said quizzically. "I really don't like where this is going" Jett thought to himself before answering her question" "I got this weird letter telling me to be here what about you?"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:42 am

Sierra laughed awkwardly "Uh.. So did I... It wouldn't have told you to have followed a map attached to it to "Open your heart" would it?" she said awkwardly blushing slightly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:50 am

"Oh god I really don't like it where this is going!"  Jett tensed up immediately "Ahhhhh y-yeah actually" he said while he took a great sudden interest in a flock of passing birds.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:58 am

Sierra blushed awkwardly "This... Has got to be some kind of joke right?..." she smirked, confused as all hell...

Suddenly Mel- Oh excuse me, the Shiplord jumped out of the bushes dramatically, landing pinpoint perfect in front of them like a ballerina, she turned to face them with a grin "Not a joke at all, sweety, I'm the Shiplord! And I'm here to say that you two are perfect for eachother! I planned a dinner date for you two down at the fanciest restaurant in Vale: "The Grimm Fandango"! You can't so no, or I'll... Be really sad..." she said happily and loudly, channeling her inner cliched superhero "Definitely a joke..." Sierra said with disappointment in the unknown girl "She does know I'm asexual right?... Well... If she didn't she'd set me up with a girl..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:14 am

"EH HEM!" Jett coughed to get this strange woman's attention "Do you mind telling me what in the actual fuck is going on?!?!" Jett shouted all the while blushing profusely "Also who the hell are you?! a-a-and wh-what the hell do you mean perfect for eachother?" He threw the verbal barrage out before the strange girl even had a chance to answer.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:25 am

Mel-... The Shiplord looked at the two impatiently "This is NOT a joke, and I just told you what's going on! You know what I meant by that too! Don't pretend you don't see it!" she yelled happily as she unfurled her unbroken wing to emphasize her point "I paid good money to get you seats at Grimm Fandango, so don't try to skip out on it!" she took another map and threw it to Jett "See you there love birds!" The strange girl yelled before jumping away for style, running as fast as she could towards the city when she landed. Sierra looked blankly at the space where she was moments ago, mouse ears drooping abit "She... Does know I'm asexual, right?..." she asked, completely confused...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:44 am

Jett stood there for a couple moments trying to process what just happened... and failed "Wh-what the hell just happened?  It seems I just cant wrap my head around it."  Jett started blushing again "and what the hell did she mean by lovebirds?"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:48 am

Sierra looked at him with an unamused smile "Whatever she meant by it, we have to abide by her rules, she seems to want us together as a couple, so we have to show her that we are NOT compatible... Either that or romance just isn't my thing... Seriously, how could she not know I'm asexual?..." she said annoyed by the mysterious girl as she stood up "Just bring us to the "Grimm Fandango" place, we might as well humour her..." she said as she pointed at the map in Jett's hand...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:03 am

"There are so many problems with that" Jett said said panicking "L-like you know... I don't have anything to wear she said it was a fancy place right?" Jett said in a almost pleading tone.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:06 am

Sierra laughed a small bit "Well... I don't know what to do..." she said, laughing a slight bit at her inability to think of something "Is there anything on the back of that map there?" she asked, flipping it over and seeing a bit of writing ""By the way, Mr. Kyland, I put a fancy suit in your team's closet, Ms. Rater, you'll be fine in your casual wear"... Convenient..." she said happily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:29 am

Jett stared at the paper blankly "There is no way" He said as rushed off to the dorms

Location change first year dorms team Reajents room five minutes later

Jett barreled into the room half panicked and immediately threw open the closet and stopped dead in his tracks "No way" But sure enough there it was a suit seemingly tailor made for him "Where the hell did she find a suit this big?"  His voice containing both confusion and a hint of awe"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:18 pm

Sierra looked at the suit with equal confusion "If... If I could tell you, I would..." she said with curiousity "Just.... Come out when you put it on..." she said, leaving the room...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:40 pm

"God I cant believe this is happening"  Jett said as he started changing into the suit.  About seven minutes later Jett emerged from the room into the hallway with a noticeably crooked tie "well here I am" he said while pulling at the collar of the suite
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:47 pm

Sierra looked at him with surprise and respect "Well to put it this way: This Shiplord chick knows something about looking good. If I was into men, I would be sort of attracted... Like, not super attracted, but you look good..." she said awkwardly "So, where's the map?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:05 pm

"Th-thanks"  Jett stammered as he took the map out of his pocket "I got the map here" Jett said as he unfolded the map "So I guess we should go?"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:06 pm

"Y-Yeah... The quicker we get this over with, the quicker we can convince this Shiplord lady we're not a thing and never will be..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:16 pm

"You said it" Jett said as he started walking towards "The Grimm Fandango" "Damn this is such a hassle"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:20 pm

{At the restaurant}

They arrived at the Grimm Fandango, it's entrance had dark red walls and tinted black windows, it had a large sign with cute chibi Beowolf in a waiter's outfit next to the words "The Grimm Fandango Restaurant". Sierra looked at the beowolf on the sign with amusement and curiousity "I like their sign..." she said with a small smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:34 pm

Jett could feel the anxiety rising as he looked at the sign "Hey sierra... maybe we should just walk away and forget all this 'ship lord' nonsense" he said laughing nervously.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:35 pm

Sierra looked at him with an amused smile "Something tells me that just saying "No" won't cut it unless we look like we try it for real... Besides, neither of us know exactly how fancy restaurants work do we?... At least, I don't... How can eating food be considered fancy?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:40 pm

"I guess you're right" Jett said with his nervousness plainly displayed on his face "and what could go wrong it's just a restaurant. I mean  people go to these things all the time" He said to assure himself more than anything.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:49 pm

As Sierra and Jett walked in, Meli was still watching from a distance "My plan is working perfectly! And Jett is looking absolutely fantastic!" she thought happily "Get that thought out of your head Meli, he's not your crush, he's your prey!"

{In the restaurant}

The place was rather classy looking, the walls were the same dark red as the exterior's and the ceiling was the same, the floor had a pitch black carpet. Sierra went up to the front desk and talked to the fancily dressed old gentleman "Uh, excuse me, me and my friend have a reservation here, it was a gift from someone, it might be under Kyland, maybe under Rater?..." the man looked down to her "Yes, I do believe you are speaking of Sir Kyland's reservation. Right this way, sir and madam." the older man said professionally as he walked towards a window table: Table 9. Sierra looked back at Jett "That went over quicker than I thought..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next