RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished}

3 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 3 Empty Re: The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished}

Post by MrBrough Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:53 am

Jett took his right palm and aimed it at the man's left wrist deflecting the blow away from his face.  Jett then followed it up with a strong left straight aimed at his Solar plux unfourtantly due to his being seated the attack lacked the ability to break any bones just cause pain.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 3 Empty Re: The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished}

Post by Paige weaver Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:57 am

Mora took the blow and coughed slightly "Bastard! you are going to pay for that"Mora yelled as he went for a quick left elbow to the top of Jett's head "No one hits me!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:06 am

Jett felt that spark of excitement that dark burning emotion that rushed through his body empowering and controlling him and it caused a grin to break out on his face "Heh"  Jett reached up with his right hand and grabbed the boys left arm while standing up.  Jett then threw his entire body into a punch with his right hand towards the boys kidney.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:11 am

Meli's quickly snapped out of the glare with Sierra and quickly looked at the two fighting and tried to calm them down with her semblance, "Stop fighting! Thisis a classy restaurant!!" she yelled loudly, getting the people who weren't already giving the group weird looks to glance their way "That's what you two get for being assholes..." "I was just trying to help!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:16 am

Mora fell from a mix of the punch and his sisters aura "Damn *coughs* it you know im allergic to that damn semblance!"Mora yelled as pain shocked though his body from Jett's punch "Cant *Cough* breath...."Mora muttered as he fell over still awake but in a lot of pain.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:30 am

Jett felt himself calming down which while welcome was unnerving because it had never happened before.  Jett looked down at the boy on the ground and simply didn't have it in him to kill the guy. He walked towards the exit and said "Hey Ms. Cupid  mind if we go now" Jett said in a very annoyed and sarcastic tone "the mood was kinda ruined"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:08 pm

Meli looked down in shame and annoyance "Yeah... Ju-just... Just go..." she said rather sadly, attempting and failing to pick her brother up "Why are you so heavy?..." she said, starting to ignore her former prey...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:58 pm

Jett looked at the sad display with a tinge of guilt not for punching the guy but for trampling over what was most likely a legitimately kind hearted (though misguided) effort on the girls part.  Jett sighed deeply "Hey sierra why don't you head back to Beacon without me" Jett said as he began walking towards the Girl who was struggling to carry her brother "Need some help there?"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:02 pm

Sierra gave him a silent nod and quickly dashed towards the door and back to Beacon, Meli gave Jett a small thankful smile before going back to helping her brother "It's okay MoMo, you're used to this, just breathe! Just. Breathe, it'll be okay..." she said, trying to calm her hyperventilating and in-pain brother...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:57 pm

Mora Began to breath deeply as he looked at his sister and Jett. "Dont....Help....Me..."Mora muttered as he struggled to breath right "I....Will....Not...Be carried....By.....Any one"Mora gave a sad look at his sister of i don't want to die....But i don't want to lose my pride ether."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:59 pm

Meli gave an extremely unimpressed glare to her brother "Don't try to be a badass, Bro, it'll just end badly..." she said expectantly "Don't worry about him, he tries too hard to look badass... His fangirls love it, but it gets annoying sometimes."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:09 pm

Mora looked at his sister with eye's full of pain "Shut.....Up..."Mora stammered as he laid there
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:13 pm

Meli gave him another disapproving glare and looked back at Jett "I'm... Really sorry about this... Just help me get him in my car, it's the light purple sports car on the other side of the street." she said expectantly to the large man...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:18 pm

"No problem I kinda owe you for all this anyway" Jett said as he slung Mora over his right shoulder into a fireman carry "we should hurry up before he starts thrashing around" Jett then signaling to the door with his head
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:51 pm

Meli smiled at him thankfully "Thanks, Big Guy, but you don't owe me anything, if anything I owe you!" she said embarrassed as she walked out the door with Jett "The hospital should be a small enough drive from here, He's fragile, but he'll live..." she said in worry for her brother...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:16 pm

"I have to say you are remarkably calm about all this" Jett said as he approached the girls car "so want me to throw him in the back?
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:21 pm

Mora glared at Jett "Don't *cough* throw me..."As he finished that sentence he coughed up some blood the blood landing on Jett's shoe "Shit...."Mora stuttered as pain shocked from where he was hit at "OWWWWW!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:22 pm

Meli looked at him and smiled "Yeah, just throw him in the back.... Don't actually throw him..." she said as she got into the driver's seat and put the car's top down "You comin' with or are you gonna go back to Beacon?..." she asked, trying to ignore the fact her brother was coughing up blood...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:38 pm

Mora looked At Jett and sighed slightly as he Whispered into his ear "Do my a solid......Can you come and you know talk to my sister...She may not look it but she is freaking out right now."Mora sighed as he looked down "Pathetic being carried getting beaten up and asking for help all from the same guy..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:45 pm

Jett nodded to Him and as softly as he could (not very) put the guy down in the back seat making sure to lay him on his side just in case.  He then proceeded to get in the passengers seat of the car which needless to say didn't quite fit him properly "So umm I guess I haven't really introduced myself Jett said in a desperate attempt to lighten the mood just a little.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:55 pm

Meli started the car and drove off towards the hospital "No need for you to introduce yourself, I know as much has I needed to to plan today... Guess I needed to learn more... Jett Kyland, first student at Beacon academy, member of team REJT... Nice team name by the way... My name's Meli Amant, the guy you punched the blood out of is my twin brother Mora, y'know how your friend said she thought she saw us on a poster for a band?... She was right, we're part of the band called the Heartstones, our parents co-own a music company called Amant Records, so... That helps.... Are you still interested or do you know enough for now?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:01 pm

"So do you try things like this often?  You know the whole setting random people up thing" Jett said while staring at the passing buildings with slight child like amazement.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:09 pm

Meli laughed slightly "It's not random, but yeah, it happens alot... Again, sorry, I though I had made a good match... I think my problem is when I see someone say they're gay or straight I just assume they're bisexual and don't know it yet... So... Yeah... I guess I should start cutting down on that..." she said, laughing a little bit more as she finished her sentence...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:19 pm

"Don't worry about it" Jett said in a dismissive tone Sierra probably wont be too pissed and I really don't care... But I have to ask why me Sierra?"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:24 pm

"Because you had a "Big guy, Small girl" thing going, y'know? And I knew for a fact that Sarah was straight, so I couldn't set her up with Sierra, now could I have?..." she said as the car came to a stop at their destination, the hospital "We're here now, get him out of the back, quick!" she said as she waited for Jett to take her brother out so she could put the top back up...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next