RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished}

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} Empty A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished}

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:38 pm

It was a clear sunny day, not a cloud in the sky, on this day, a student from Beacon academy named Eve was sitting on a bench in a park, waiting for a friend of hers to show up "I hope he comes soon..." she said quietly to herself, to pass the time she pulled out her scroll and tried to bring up some music, but once again failed "How long have I had this darn thing and I still can't get it to do the things I want it to!" she complained quietly...

Last edited by Empoleon_Blownaparte on Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} Empty Re: A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished}

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:41 pm

Balif's ears twitched as he walked behind Eve his ears picking up her quite words "Boop"He said as his finger pressed the play button and music began to play from Eve's scroll "Sorry.......Thought it would be funny"Balif said as he realized he most likely scarred the girl when he touched her scroll from behind her.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} Empty Re: A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished}

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:45 pm

Eve was greatly surprised and nearly dropped her scroll on the pavement before she looked back at Balif and smiled "It's okay, glad to see you again, dear friend!" she said merrily before she had a look of shock and glared at the scroll in her hands "I was that simple?..." she said as she tapped the pause button to stop the music, then tapped it back on experimentally, then turned it back off again when it was confirmed to her "Three years in the city and I still don't understand something that's given to every student in Beacon..." she said in slight embarrassment, rabbit ears drooping slightly at the tips..
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:49 pm

"Don't worry you will get used to it"Balif said happily as he sat next to Eve "..........So.....What now?Balif asked as he grabbed his scroll for a second to make sure he wouldn't get any calls for awhile
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:50 pm

Eve's ears perked up as Balif sat down next to her, but drooped back down as she realized she hadn't thought of anything "I was hoping you would of made plans..." she said sheepishly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:55 pm

Balif looked at her rather scared "..........I have no idea what to do!"Balif yelled as he scrolled thou his scroll quickly and opened up joeys page and messaged him "hey.........do you know any good things me and Eve could do in the vale"Balif sent the messaged and smiled slightly "I swear im going to kill him if he leaves me hanging or tells me something stupid"Balif thought as he waited for his scroll to ring.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:02 pm

Eve looked over at Balif's scroll "Who're you... "Texting" is the word right?" she said curiously as the message was sent...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Joey was at the Shooting star Karaoke bar, working tables as usual, well, he would if it was not his break, he was currently in the back room playing some quick games on his scroll, suddenly a pop-up came up reading "You have a new text 1/1" "Hm..." he said quietly as he closed the pop-up and brought up his texts, he saw Balif's text and read it, giving a small sigh and typing up a response "A date already, Balif, dear friend? Lucky man! I'm on break at my job, maybe you can come to the bar... Does she like to sing?" he sent the text and went back to his game, expecting the text to be replied to rather quickly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:05 pm

Balif smiled as he read the text "Um.....Yea thats the right word and do you like singing?" Balif asked sheepishly as he sent anouther text to Joey "Its not a date we are just hanging out! She doesn't even like me all that much she hates wolfs......"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:16 pm

Eve looked at him curiously "I... Guess... Why?..." she asked, slightly confused at the question.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joey looked at the text and smirked in amusement "If she hates wolves, then why did she invite you out? It's a date, case closed!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:19 pm

Balif sent a text back "Where going to the bar now and no its not a Date no girl likes me like that................Face it im a nerd and she is my friend that just likes to talk to me sometimes....." "Err well i found something we can do..........Come on lets go to the shooting star bar we can get something to eat and sing i think......" Balif said nervously
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:29 pm

Eve looked at him happily "A bar? I like bars... Though since I got here none have let me in... In my town the leader setting a minimum drinking age would be blasphemy of the highest form..." she said in an annoyed tone "I'd love to go." she said in a more sweet sounding tone as she stood up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joey laughed abit at the text he had received "You're making me laugh with how ignorant you are of romance, you know how hard it is to make me laugh! Besides, some girls like nerdy guys, and, no homo, but you're pretty attractive on your best day... Though I may be kind of biased since that signature jacket of yours is my father's brand..." he sent the text and went back to his game, until his boss spoke up, he was a rather fatherly looking balding man with a beer-gut "Mora, your breaks over." he said in a respectful tone towards his employee "By the way, with the way you're working this week, you're lookin' like the employee of the month already!" he smiled before leaving the room "...If he wasn't such a nice guy I would assume he's biased... Oh well, back to work." he thought as he put his scroll away and went back to serving tables...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:35 pm

Balif sighened as he got up and walked slowly towards where the bar was sending one last text to Joey "Im not clueless no girl espeacly some one like Eve would ever fall for some one like me now where on are way so shut up"

15 minutes later

Balif entered the bar with a smile as he seen Joey "Yo.........Two drinks please!"Balif yelled to Joey as he sat at a table and looked at Eve and motioned for her to sit to
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:48 pm

Eve looked around with a smile "This place seems nice... Do you come here often?" she asked merrily as she noticed Joeira coming closer "Hello Mr. Turlson, Ms. Klein, how are you this fine evening?" Joey asked politely as he brandished a notepad and pen "Any specifics? Perhaps you'd like something to eat as well?" Eve looked at him sweetly "What's the strongest thing you have?" "That would be the "Reaper's Calling Vodka" it's very, very, VERY strong, are you sure you don't want something less strong?" he said with slight worry for the girl "Give me that please." Joey sighed at this "Yes ma'am... And you sir, what would you like?" he said as he wrote down Eve's order...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:05 pm

Balif smiled "Ill take one two"Balif said as he hit Joey in the arm "And thats for the texts!"Balif sighed at looked at the menu "How about an order of frys to share as well"He sighed as he handed Joey the menu and looked at Eve "So................"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:17 pm

Joey took the punch without even a flinch and sighed Yes, sir, your order shall be with you in at most 15 minutes..." he said as he put the pen away and walked towards the counter, he looked back for a second "I hope you two know what you're getting into..." he said with sympathy before walking off "So... What?..." she said awkwardly as she smiled sweetly at Balif, hoping this day would go well...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:35 pm

Balif blushed at Eves response his ears went down as he looked at her "your really cute today!"Balif thought for a second before he realized what he said "Errrrr........Wait i'm bad at small talk"Balif said as he looked at the clock slowly tick He better hurry with thous drinks!"Balif thought to himself
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:40 pm

Eve blushed at this compliment "Duh-Uh-Thanks..." she said cutely "I... Uh... So... Do you, err-are you, I mean, uh..." she tripped over her words, blushing more and more as she spoke...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:42 pm

Balif slammed his head into the table hard enough to make noise "This is embarrassing!"Balif yelled but his voice was muffled by the table. Balif looked up at Eve "...........Why........are we friends?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:45 pm

Eve was confused by Balif's sudden frustration "...Because you were nice to me, I was nice to you, we got along well enough to make plans for another day... Not that hard to understand... Uh-Did that sound mean? I'm so sorry!..." she said sweetly as she hugged Balif...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:48 pm

Balif became very confused over the hug ".........Thanks i think"Balif sighed as he pulled away ".....So.....What do you want to talk about?"Balif asked sheepishly as he looked at eve.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:02 am

Eve's ears drooped in amused embarrassment "I was hoping you would have an idea..." she laughed slightly before she noticed Joey walking towards them with a tray in his hands with two green bottles with blank black labels and an order of fries "Your food, sir." he said to Balif "I hope you enjoy it." he said as he turned the bottles around to reveal skulls on the otherwise black labels "Would you like glasses with those or will you just drink from the bottles?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:07 am

Balif shook his head no as he grabbed the bottle and chuged it down "I really hope drunk me is better at small talk..."Balif thought as he looked at Eve with a gaze that could be said to be striping her clothes away he shook his head and smiled "Lets talk about how cute you are!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:25 am

Eve looked at Balif with surprise before picking up her drink and took a large sip "Uh... Sure... Oh wow, this is strong... Not as strong as what I've had, but..." she said before taking another sip...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:29 am

Balif grinned at Eve and motioned for more drinks "You might be the cutest girl in all of the vale."Balif said as he looked into Eves eyes "Why dont you tell me about your self i want to know you right now more than anything else."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:33 am

Eve blushed at this comment greatly and set her drink down "Uh... Okay... Well, I was born and raised in a town called Whiskey Falls, I was born by a river we called the "River of Temptation's Consequence" because that's where all the children in the village were birthed, I was born looking like my religion's devil... Am I boring you yet?..." she said nervously as she brought up the devil accusations...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next