RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished}

3 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 7 Empty Re: The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished}

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:25 pm

Sierra thought deeply "Hey isn't there a kingdom that's past those towns? "Moraton" or something... I think the prince of that kingdom goes here..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 7 Empty Re: The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished}

Post by MrBrough Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:29 pm

"I wouldn't really know most of my travels where limited to remote and conflicted areas more business in places like that... for me at least"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:31 pm

Sierra thought some more "....I wonder what being a royal is like... Do you think he's nice?... I've seen him around sometimes... He never really seems to smile,he must be super serious!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:41 pm

Jett shrugged "I imagine being royalty would really suck I mean you have a ton of responsibility which restricts your freedom" Jett shook his head "I cant imagine living like that"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:51 pm

Sierra looked at Jett sadly "Yeah... Explains why he never smiles... So... Why does this Meli chick have a weird wing?" she asked curiously.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:01 pm

"She got in a accident or something I really don't think I'm at liberality to go into it since it was kind of personal" Jett said still unaware of any subtext that statement carried
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:22 pm

Sierra looked in great curiousity "What type of accident? A car crash? An industrial explosion? What?! I want to know how sorry I have to feel!" she said with great want to know...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:30 pm

"I don't think you need to feel sorry for her at all she was rather... upbeat about it actually" Jett said in a slightly confused tone "Plus like I said it was rather personal so you would have to ask her"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:34 pm

Sierra looked in confusion "Upbeat?.... Huh.... Oh well..." she got up off of her bed and walked to the door "I'm going to go after City, have a nice night, hopefully she won't try to stick your head on a pike in your sleep!" she joked before leaving the room...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:36 pm

"wouldn't put it past her" Jett muttered as he rolled over to go to sleep
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:47 pm

suddenly Jett's scroll beeped with a message from Meli "Hey, sorry I forgot to give you my number, I thought I already told you I put my number in your phone, lockpicking's a useful skill, isn't it? Anyways, check your contacts list, I'll be there listed as "Shiplord"! See you tomorrow!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:13 pm

Jett rolled over and checked his scroll "Well... that's... convenient I guess...?"  He thought about asking her when and where to meet up later but decided to do it in the morning he was too tired to deal with anything else.  So he rolled over again and lett sleep overtake him.

{The end}...               for now
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7