RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed]

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 4 Empty Re: the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:35 am

Virgo smirked in amusement "I said he was sorry for that! Anyways, see you then!" he said before looking around on the drone's side terminal for a way to hang up "Uh... Okay, maybe voice commands? Uh... Drone No. 0001. Hang up!" "Confirmed, hanging up in three... Two... One... Call over." Virgo pouted to himself "Yeah, the phone function I forgot I put in was the only part I programmed right... Damnit, past me..." he said with a small laugh before pressing the power button again and picking the drone up "Okay! Let's go!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 4 Empty Re: the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed]

Post by Paige weaver Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:17 am

Nu smiled a little bit at virgo jumping from her chair and walking towards the door "So how far is it..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:31 am

Virgo shrugged "Well... Let's see... She stays at Beacon, which is from here is about... A half hour on foot... Then there's the walk to her dorm which depending on how many distractions there would be would be about... one-to-seven minutes from the front door to the building... So about thirty-one-to-thirty-seven minutes!" he said happily as they walked out the door, drone in hand and GR1M-M following behind...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:33 am

"OK! sounds like a nice walk."Nu said happily as she went out side after Virgo
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:34 am

{Timeskip to Beacon, just outside Tonma's room}

Virgo knocked loudly on Tonma's door "You there, Cous'?!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:37 am

Tonma was working on some parts when she heard Virgo "Yea come on in!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:42 am

Virgo opened the door and showed the drone to Tonma "This thing needs smartening up, but don't fix the voice, Nu says it adds character..." he said bluntly before letting Nu and GR1M-M in, GR1M-M looked and Glitch and slowly and jerkily waved with another strange smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:48 am

Nu watched at the robot named Glitch walked up to the other one and began making high pitched chirping noises at it as if they where talking

"Glitch not to noises ill get in trouble if some one hears you get loud again"Tonma said as she grabbed the small droid and began to plug it into a computer and her work "This will be easy what to you want me to make it like anyway?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:50 am

Virgo looked at Nu "Make it absolutely loyal to Nu Weaver, it's up to her what it's personality is." he said making a "Go ahead" motion to Nu. GR1M-M growled quietly in response to Glitch's chirpping, still with the odd smile on it's face...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:54 am

Nu thought for a minute "Can you make it want a lot of attention.."

"So like a puppy i can do that."As tonma spoke Glitch tackled the other bot and started to play wrestle with it "Dang it glitch i told you not loud!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:57 am

Virgo looked at the two large robots in panic "No, not here! Do that somewhere else! Tonma needs to concentrate!" he said angrily at the two robots "Take it outside." as he said this, GR1M-M started to get up and walk slowly towards the door...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:00 am

Nu laughed a little bit as both of the bots went out side.

"Thank you now i can finish this up what do you want the name or it be anyway so i can add that."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:03 am

Virgo shrugged "Once again, Nu's call, but also update the voice recognition, this whole amnesia thing started because of my awful voice recognition programming... And whatever important commands are missing, do that too... Like "Abort"..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:07 am

Nu thought for a moment "I dont have a name why dont you pick one Virgo.."

"Just pick something Virgo and next time you make something like this have me do the programming"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:14 am

Virgo thought for a second for a good name "I don't know... "Achak"? Just some random syllables off the top of my head..." he said with a shrug "And while I can't defend my past self on that fact alone, in fact it turns me against myself, apparently I was more focused on putting a phone function on a self-controlled spy drone... Yeah, sometimes past me can do awesome stuff, but at other times he's pretty damn stupid..." he said with another shrug...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:10 am

Tonma shrugged as she un plugged the drone "Not that stupid i mean it kinda is but you dont know how to program well so that was the problem.."At the moment Tonma finished speaking a loud band came from out side and glitch slowly can in the room acting like it dint do any thing "Glitch what did you do?"Glitch gave off a few low pitch chirps at this "Dont tell me nothing!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:29 pm

Virgo looked at the door with a rather unimpressed look "...Grimm?... What happened?..." as he said this, GR1M-M came in with as guilty a look a monstrous robot could have, giving a low, quiet growl "Grimm... Really?... A hole in the wall?... How big?..." the robot gave another guilty growl and lowered it's head in shame "...When we said "Outside" I meant "Outside the building"!.. Ugh... That's what I get for not being specific..." he said in frustration...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:13 pm

Tonma glared at Virgo and Nu for a moment before grabbing a news paper and rolling it up before waking Glitch with it "Bad bot!"Tonma yelled as she whacked glitch with it. Glitch simply whimpered as it curled up in a ball a little.

Nu smiled a little at the bot and tonma breaking out laughing at the two.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:15 pm

Virgo shook his head in disappointment "We're cutting this visit short, Grimm, you need some time out..." he said before turning to Tonma "So, when should the drone be finished?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:37 pm

Tonma sighed as she looked at her computer glitch giving small chirps. "Its about done give me like 10 minutes."

Nu smiled at Vergo a little "Is all of your family weird like this?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:39 pm

Virgo shrugged to Nu "Not all of us, just her side of the family, uncle Blue and me..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:55 pm

Tonma sighed as she unplugged the drone "There all done all you got to do is hit the on button and your done."Tonma said as she threw the drone at Vergo before looking at the screen "Hey Virgo if you want you guys can hang out for a little bit"Tonma said as she got up and went to the fridge in her room and dug around for a minute.

Nu smiled at Vergo at little "I like your family."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:13 pm

Virgo just barely caught the drone in slight panic "Hey, hey be careful, this thing may be durable, but I am not.... And thanks for fixing this thing..." he said thankfully before looking back to Nu "Shall we leave or stay for a bit?" he handed the drone to her after he said that...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:23 pm

Nu smiled a little before hitting the on button the drone springing to life "Hello?" Nu said to the drone the drone simply looked at the girl for a second before giving a little chirp and speaking "Hello ms nuna how may be of use today?" as it spoke Tonma threw a pop to Virgo then one to Nu.

"Be careful with that drone you have to be specific other wise it might get tricky."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:26 pm

Virgo caught the soda then looked at the drone "The voice sounds slightly different... Oh well, it's close enough..." he said, shrugging as he opened his soda can slowly, hoping it wouldn't explode in his face... It didn't by the way... "Give it a command, see if it still needs bug-testing..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next