RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed]

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:52 pm

Virgo looked at Nu with a sad smile "Welcome back..." he said with as he took out the drone that gave Nu amnesia and went to grab a tarp under which laid a humanoid looking figure with a mechanical, clawed, black arm hanging out from it "I was just about to give this damn thing some judgement..." he said, showing the guilty drone to his forgetful lover...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed]

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:54 pm

Nu looked at the drone for a second "Why?"Nu asked as she walked up to the drone and touched it softly "It looks harmless.."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:59 pm

Virgo jerked the thing away "Warning, threat dete-Error. Error. Command not found!" the drone yelled out in a glitchy, broken voice "This is the thing that gave you amnesia in the first place... I'm sorry, but it's my creation... Was... Now it's just a source of scrap metal..." he said as he tore the tarp off of the figure to reveal his most favoured creation, a monster of a machine known as the GR1M-M, or the Gyro 1st Model - Monster, he just called it the "Monster Gyro" though. It had a four, long, clawed arms, it was painted black and red like a Grimm and had a white, reptilian like head. It's body itself was skeletal in design. "Remember this beauty?...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:00 pm

Nu shook her head side to side "Should i?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:11 pm

"It's only saved your life on multiple occasions..." he said as he threw the drone to the beast's feet and it rose up onto the ground from it's slab "Gyro. Kill." he said angrily, at Virgo's "Command" the mechanical monster bent over to pick up the drone and ripped it's teeth into the now worthless A.I.'s shell "Threat detected. Unable to fight back. activating self des-Error. Command not found. Command not found." the drone yelled out as it broke down and sparks came out of it's now exposed circuits "Good... The shell will be reused, the circuits and wiring are unsalvageable." he said coldly at the sight before turning back to Nu "Please don't run if that scared you, if it were not for the fact that thing beat your memories out, chances are you'd be satisfied by the sight..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:13 pm

Nu began to cry a little at the sight "W-why would you do that!"Nu yelled before turning and running out of the garage "How can any one be that cruel to anything!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:16 pm

Virgo was shocked, though not surprised by her fear, he had planted his camtank outside of the room just in case this happened, it went in front of her steps to trip her in a way that would not hurt her too much "I'm sorry, Nuna, dear... It attacked you and claimed it was my own command.... If I did not destroy it it would only do so again... I'm sorry..." he said sadly through the camtank before coming through the doorway...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:19 pm

Nu still crying fell over the tank and quickly turned and looked at Virgo "Dont call me dear! i don't like you! you freak!"Nu yelled as she began to scurry backwards bumping into a wall tears going down her face as she looked at Virgo "Leave me alone!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:22 pm

Virgo looked sadly at her "...Nu... Nuna... I love you... And you loved me before that worthless thing assaulted you... I promise I'm telling the truth here... I'm sorry... It's my fault you've forgotten everything... I'm so sorry..." he said, bursting into tears, not even making an attempt to approach her, instead falling to his knees and mumbling "I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:24 pm

"I dont love you! i would never love you!"Nu yelled as she looked at the sobbing boy "I dont want your sorrys!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:26 pm

Virgo looked up at her with pleading eyes "P-please Nu... I'd do anything for you... Anything... Remember?.... You were to be... My queen... You were so amazing... Please... Remember..." he said sadly, getting more and more tearful as he continued speaking...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:27 pm

"If you would do anything for me than leave me alone!"Nu yelled in pure anger as loud as she could
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:37 pm

Virgo freaked out emotionally at these words "Nu... Please..." he said as lights in the house started to flicker on and off, as did many electronics in the house, the cam tank started to bug out and the GR1M-M could be heard letting out what seemed to be a loud, pained roar "I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." he mumbled on repeat as the scene went on, it was nearly like a horror movie at this point, electronics bugging out and the loud, indescribable roar of a monster...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:44 pm

Nu covered her ears at the sounds "Shut up shut up shut up shut up!Nu yelled at Virgo
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:52 pm

Virgo slowly got up and shambled sadly towards the girl "Nu... Please believe me!... I love you! You loved me! I'd never lie to you! I swear!.... What did your sisters tell you about me on the way here?..." he said in tears as he slowly calmed down, the roars were stopping slowly, but the lights were still flickering...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:55 pm

"They said you where nice! and i would just have to see for my self!"Nu yelled still full of anger as she moved her hands away from her ears "But they lied! no nice person would do what you did to that poor drone!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:57 pm

Virgo started to tear up again "That drone was more of a monster than what destroyed it... Please, believe me... It nearly killed you from awful programming!.... My awful programming... I'm sorry... Please... Believe me..." he said as he slowly got closer to the girl...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:01 pm

Nu looked at the pathetic boy for a moment "Get away from me! you lierer!"Nu yelled as she slowly got up
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:05 pm

Virgo stopped in his tracks for a second "Please... Please... I'll do anything for you..." he said with tears still in his eyes...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:09 pm

Nu began to walk away from virgo "Than dont talk to me!"Nu yelled as walked over to the couch and flopped down crossing her arms in anger as she looked at Virgo
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:11 pm

Virgo looked at her sadly "Okay then... H-Here... I'll give you something to do..." he said as he turned on his console and put Blazblue in "Remember this?" he asked quietly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:14 pm

"No. Please just leave me alone i just want to think..."Nu looked down sadly for a second
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:18 pm

Virgo smirked in disappointment "O-Okay then... I'll be in the garage if you need me..." he said sadly before exiting the room...

As he looked at the body of the broken drone and the deactivated GR1M-M, he had a small thought "Maybe..." he thought to himself as he checked the body for the computer chip "Aha!... It-It's intact, I think! The body can be fixed and the other electronics replaced, it'll be good as new!" he thought with a grin as he took a welding torch and some metal, put on his safety gear and got to work...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:23 pm

Nu was deep in thought as she looked at the screen "I was to mean to him..."Nu thought as she slowly got up and walked to the garage slowly and sadly
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:37 pm

Virgo had just taken out all of the broken electronics and put what was still intact in safe and organized areas, he was now welding the outer shell, which was split in half by screwdriver, he did not notice Nu come in "You're a hell of a lot of trouble, you silly thing, but if fixing you is what it takes, I'm gonna give it my all!... With better programming of course, make you like a puppy... Hope you don't scare Sparky... Where is Sparky, I wonder... Oh well... He'll be home soon, he always is!" he spoke to himself...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next