RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed]

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 6 Empty Re: the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:08 pm

Virgo kept hugging Nu until he realized his lover had drifted to sleep "Uh... Nuna?... Nuna?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 6 Empty Re: the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed]

Post by Paige weaver Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:10 pm

Nu started to snore as she slept in her lovers arms
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:26 pm

Virgo smiled "Daw, ain't she just the sweetest?... Uh... You can just send the drone to my house with the failsafe... I forgot to being my scroll here with me... So... Yeah... Anyways, I'm going now..." he said before gently moving his arms in a way to pick Nu up bridal style without waking her "Thanks for the help, by the way." he said as he began to walk to the door...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:29 pm

Nu slept quietly in Virgos arms not waking up at all but her right arm falling and dangling as she slept and her head going and burying its self into Virgo's chest with delight.

Tonma smiled at the two with a small grin as she waved them off "See yea later good luck with the drone I guess."Tonma said as she shut the door and thought "Those two make the cutest pair ever..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:33 pm

as Tonma closed the door, Virgo nodded in a silent thanks, after it has closed, he turned around and looked down at the girl in his arms with a warm, loving smile "Don't worry, Nuna... Everything's gonna be alright..." he said quietly before walking off to exit the dorm building...

[TO BE CONTINUED..]
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6