RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed]

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed]

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:48 pm

Nu looked at Virgo for a moment "Hey......I just wanted to say sorry for being mean to you.."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: the forgetful shadow [s.s][closed]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:50 pm

Virgo looked in surprise over at Nu as he heard her voice "Uh, it's okay... Uh, you might want to stand back, this stuff gets hot at this point in creation..." he said cautiously...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:59 pm

Nu looked at Virgo's creation "What are you doing?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:06 pm

Virgo smiled under his mask "I'm fixing the drone... You seem to like it even though it nearly killed you..." he admitted "It's computer chip is intact, it should still have it's memories, it's personality I'm gonna have to reprogram though... Consider it an apology gift, I'll make it's personality whatever you want!" he said happily "I was thinking a puppy, maybe?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:08 pm

Nu smiled a little bit "Really?"Nu asked as she walked up to Virgo and sat in a chair near him
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:11 pm

Virgo nodded "Yep... Uh, like I said, might want to stand back for a bit..." he said with caution in his voice...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:15 pm

Nu smiled a little bit as she sat near Virgo watching him work "I kinda like watching you work......Its calming you know.."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:18 pm

Virgo nodded with a smile, raising his welding mask to show it "That's what you used to say before the amnesia struck... But... Seriously, welding torches are really hot, you need a mask and some gloves, probably some leather clothing, maybe a leather apron just for that extra layer, it's not safe without that kind of stuff..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:23 pm

Nu nodded and went to grab a wielding mask and gloves putting them on and returning to watch Virgo "So what was my old self like?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:29 pm

Virgo smiled and went back to welding "Well... To be honest, kind of a bitch, but in a good way if that makes any sense... Like... You were assertive, healthily competitive, energetic, but you were also kind of rude, cruel and honestly kind of mean... I mean, I still loved you, because I saw past that to the good person you were... I mean, I still love you, 'cause you're still Nu, but... I fell in love with old you, chance are old you won't ever come back, but I can love with that because chances are good that new you is, like, a billion times better... So basically old you without the negatives and replaced with less drastic ones... Anyways... What was I talking about?..." he said as he put the finishing touches on the drone's new shell "Okay, that should be good now!" he said proudly as he looked it over...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:34 pm

Nu smilled a little bit at Virgo"I sounded mean......"Nu said as she looked at Virgo sadly
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:35 pm

Virgo shrugged "You were kind of... Could you pass me that box of parts?" he asked politely, pointing to a see through plastic box filled with electronic parts...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:41 pm

Nu smiled as she grabbed the box and handed it to Virgo "Ill be nicer to you from now on......I dont want to be mean anymore."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:45 pm

Virgo nodded "Heh, same thing happened to your sister... Guess amnesia working for the better runs in the family!" he said jokingly as he took a bunch of spare parts out of the box and started to connect stuff to the inside of the drone...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:52 pm

Nu shrugged a little bit as sh watched "So....what did we do all the time? have me help you with working on stuff?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:57 pm

Virgo nodded again "Sometimes, but usually we just played video games... Like Blazblue, you were really good at that game." he said happily before attaching the final component of the drone, the computer chip, and closing the shell, screwing it back together and pressing a small button on it's terminal that had a power symbol on it, the drone's single eye lit up and Virgo smiled "Welcome back, you little nuisance..." he said happily "Drone No. 0001 online." the drone spoke in a broken, female voice "Gonna have to fix that..."

Last edited by Empoleon_Blownaparte on Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:05 am

Nu smiled at the droid "I kinda like it.....It gives it personalty you know?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:08 am

Virgo nodded "Heh, I guess it does... But it's programming still needs work... You wouldn't happen to know some one who can help with that, would you?" he asked curiously "I think my cousin could help, but she doesn't really like me much..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:10 am

Nu smiled a little bit at Virgo "Why are you asking some on that forgot every thing if they know some one?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:14 am

Virgo sighed "Right... Forgot, heh..." he said jokingly "So... I guess it's safe to call my cousin in." "Confirmed. Calling Tonma Fujiyu." Virgo looked curiously at the drone "Oh yeah... Forgot I put that in... Why would I put a phone command in a spy drone?!" he asked as the drone rang like a telephone...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:17 am

Tonma answered he phone with a yawn "Hello?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:19 am

Virgo shrugged "Uh... Hey, Tonma, it's your cousin, Virgo... Uh... I just wanted to say that we need your help for something... See, my girlfriend got attacked by a drone I made with awful programming - you can laugh at me later for that - and then I destroyed it, but now she won't forgive me or believe that we're lovers unless I rebuild it, I already have, but I want to make sure she doesn't get assaulted again...We're calling you on the drone, by the way... Yeah, don't ask me why that's a feature, past me was just on a roll, I guess..." he said with a small laugh at the end "Say hi, Nu.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:26 am

"Hi"Nu said into the drone with a slight grin

"Uh hi Nu.Anyway Virgo bring the chip to my house later ill program it for you. Also since im doing this for you if you try hacking glitch again ill hurt you."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:29 am

Virgo rolled his eyes "I said I was sorry! And, uh... I'm bringing Grimm over, I know how much Glitch and Grimm like to hang out since you gave Grimm a personality outside of "Do as master says with his brain"!" he said as the aforementioned machine turned it's head of it's own accord and opened it's maw in a sort of smile "We'll be right there!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:32 am

Tonma sighed a little "Fine but if he eats another one of my pillows he is scrap." Glitch woke up in his corner and gave a loud chirping noise

Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next