RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished}

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 4 Empty Re: A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished}

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:38 pm

Tonma grinned "And if i was?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 4 Empty Re: A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished}

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:43 pm

Pete shrugged "I assume that the same thing would happen..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:51 pm

Tonma "Or i could have bean a stalker.Tonma laughed a little bit
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:53 pm

"Yeah, true, but I feel I could have taken ya if you were... Maybe... Unless these things have flamethrowers and grenade launchers." he said, pointing to the drone he wasn't petting, Snag.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:55 pm

Tonma laughed a little "Snag there has missiles and snafu has a machine gun."Tonma grinned at Pete a little
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:59 pm

Pete nodded in approval "Awesome!... So... What is the A.I. of these things like?" he asked curiously as he picked Snafu up and stared into it's eye, feeling like how he would assume a dog-person would feel towards a puppy "Are their designs meant to be cute? 'Cause I'm finding them cute..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:17 pm

Tonma laughed at Pete a little "They are cute but only to people i like and they like."Tonma smiled at Pete a little
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:01 pm

Pete nodded with a smug smile "Well I guess I'm honoured!" he said as he let the drone go back into the air "This one's Snafu, right?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:09 pm

Tonma smiled at Pete "Good."Tonma pressed a button on one of the bots both of them then folded up back into a back pack. "Now then Born what do you want to do? And dont say me! i dont do that just cause i stay at a guys house."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:10 pm

Pete laughed again "I wasn't gonna say that!" he said with a smile "Well... We tested out Turn-based RPGs and you won, wanna test fighting games?" he asked happily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:11 pm

Tonma grinned a little "Do you really want to get your ass kicked again? Cuz ass kicking are not free."Tonma smiled a little bit at Pete
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:13 pm

Pete nodded "Oh, I see how it is, you want to bet again? Okay then, as the challenger, I get to choose the winner's prize! Of course I'll win this time." he said smugly...

Last edited by Empoleon_Blownaparte on Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:15 pm

Tonma grinned as she leaned in close to Pete "Yea Born what is your bet?"Tonma grinned a little
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:28 pm

Pete thought for a second "Hmm... Well... I can not think of anything interesting enough, so let's just say... Money? The starting bet is 100 Lien!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:30 pm

Tonma moved away from Pete and gave him a pouty look "Lame!"Tonma laughed a little "Come on think of something good. You can bet anything!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:33 pm

Pete sighed lightly "What do you suggest, then?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:35 pm

Tonma shrugged a little "I dont know. But i do know what my bet would be if i was in your shoes and im not telling."Tonma grinned at Pete a little before looking at her scroll a little
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:36 pm

Pete looked where Tonma's line of sight was for a second before going back to thinking "Heh, lemme guess, it's a kiss, right?" he said jokingly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:37 pm

Tonma laughed a little "Hmm I could be. A lot of things could be like you could be my type. Or i could really like you. Or im just messing with you right now."Tonma laughed a little bit as she looked at pete
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:43 pm

Pete looked at her with a confused stare and a small blush "...So shall we do that bet or not? It's not really doing the loser any big harm..." he said admittedly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:46 pm

Tonma laughed a little "How about if i win you have to do what ever i tell you for ever. And if you win you get a kiss."Tonma smiled at Pete "I think its fare i mean if you lose you get to be owned by a cute girl that wont be mean to you."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:49 pm

Pete blushed deeper "Um... We just met an hour ago... Not even an hour, like, 30-some minutes..." he said, slightly embarrassed "If she insists you might get a girlfriend, if she gives up you can just try again later!" he thought excitedly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:52 pm

Tonma grinned at Pete a little "So. I can tell your a nice dude and i can tell where going to hang out more. So it doesn't matter how long we have know each other i can tell we will know each other for a very long time."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:01 am

Pete blushed harder "Well I'm honoured that you think that way... Uh... So... I win I get a kiss, you win you get a slave for... However long... A week? Let's say a week... Sounds like a good bet..." He said as he stood up, turned the console on and put in a game called "Blazblue" "Ever played Blazblue before?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:13 am

Tonma smiled at Pete "Of course i have! Now lets do this noob."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next