RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished}

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 2 Empty Re: A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished}

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:01 am

Tonma smiled at this even more as she selected destiny bond and gave Pete an evil grin. "To bad he is going to fall over dead her in a second."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 2 Empty Re: A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished}

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:40 pm

"A Mew that can use Destiny Bond? I call hax..." he thought bitterly, he picked the move "Torment" with a smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:29 pm

Mew used psywave this time going first hitting ganger "Haha! Suck it born!"Tonma yelled happily as she looked at Pete with a grin
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:32 pm

"What th- But Gengar is faster than Mew AND Mew can't use Spirit Bond either... This Mew is hacked, isn't it?" he said accusingly as his Gengar went down, he then brought out an Ursaring named "Big Pete".
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:38 pm

Tonma grinned at Pete with an evil grin "Mew can learn any move Born! Also same base speed as your ganger so luck was on my side!"Tonma grinned as she selected thunderbolt on her mew.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:47 pm

Peter glared with slight respect to Tonma "It can't learn Destiny Bond without a TM, and Destiny Bond has no TM unless hacked in, therefore, it's a haxed Mew." he said bluntly before choosing "Hammer Arm" from the move list, the Ursaring bare hung on with 5 HP left and KO'ed Tonma's Mew...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:52 pm

Tonma grinned as she selected her shiny charmander named cinder "Its not Hacked a freind gave him to me!"Tonma grinned a little as she selected flamethrower and watched "Lets hope quickclaw works here."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:58 pm

Pete looked at the Charmander in curiousity ""Cinder"? Is that a reference to something?" he said knowingly before choosing a move called "Stone Edge", going last and fainting "Damnit..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:03 pm

Tonma shrugged with a grin "Haha! I win!"Tonma yelled at Pete with a big grin "Well that was fun."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:10 pm

Pete smiled smugly "You forgot Aegislash." he said as he automatically sent out his weakened sword Pokemon, picking a move called "Sacred Sword" "Seriously though, "Cinder", is that a reference? If so, I'm pretty sure I know where it's from."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:15 pm

Tonma smiled as she selected flamethrower again with a grin "What ever your dead now."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:21 pm

Pete's heart skipped a beat the split-second before it dropped in disappointment as the Charmander went first, knocking his Aegislash out "Well... Good game?" he said with a smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:24 pm

Tonma smiled at Pete "Yep good game born!"Tonma smiled a little before a rain drops started to fall "Aww rain!"Tonma said sadly as she quickly threw up her hood and Rain began to heavily fall
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:26 pm

Pete turned his game off and put it back in his pocket before looking back to Tonma "I like rain, to be honest... And you still haven't answered my question. "Cinder", That's a reference to Grimm Saint, right?" he asked curiously...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:27 pm

"N-no!"Tonma said with a shiver as she became more and more soaked and started to walk "S-stupid rain!"Tonma yelled sadly as she walked past Pete
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:30 pm

Pete shrugged before walking after Tonma, still wanting to talk to her "So... Mind if I continue talking to you? Sorry for asking if you do, but I already like you more than my own team combined..." he said bluntly "That sounded creeper-ish, didn't it?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:34 pm

Tonma smiled a little at Pete "I don't mind born. But can you at least wait for us to get some where dryer..."Tonma gave a sweet smiled at Pete before starting to walk faster "Ugh why is school so far!"Tonma said sadly as she rushed under a covered bus station and shivered a little
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:36 pm

Pete shrugged and smiled "My house is nearby, it's nice and dry..." he said helpfully...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:39 pm

Tonma smiled at Pete a little "Sounds good lead the way my good man."Tonma grinned a little at Pete as her mind comprehended his words from before "He likes me more than his own team? Hehe that's kinda cute he is like a sad little puppy!"Tonma thought with a grin as she looked at Pete imaging dog ears and couldn't help but giggle a little.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:44 pm

Pete nodded "Very well, m'lady, let me lead you to the fort of Born!..." he said in a jokingly dramatic voice before turning the immediate corner...

{After a few more minutes of walking}

The rain was still pouring as they came to a large, wooden, two story house "Welcome to Casa de la Peter!" he said as he took a key out of his pockets and unlocked the front door...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:47 pm

Tonma entered pete's house with a slight smiled as her clothes dripped "Nice place Born."Tonma looked around for a second before looking at Pete "Are you the only one that lives here?"Tonma asked with a slight shiver from the cold
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:54 pm

Pete nodded with a solemn look on his face "Yeah... I'm the only one who lives here..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:56 pm

Tonma smiled a little "Cool i would love to have a house to my self."Tonma grinned at Pete a little "So you go to beacon? What team are you on?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:59 pm

Pete walked over to sit on the couch "Team CHMP, Team Chomp. we're one of the worst first year teams to enroll... But I'm sure you don't want to be brought down by an in-depth explanation of why we suck, just know that our fighting styles clash, we have no respect for our leader, me, and we do not know how any of us have survived this long..." he said...

Last edited by Empoleon_Blownaparte on Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:01 pm

Tonma smiled as she sat down next to Pete "Sounds like asses. I may not be on a team but i know to Respect the guy in charge!"Tonma grinned a little "Also sorry about the couch its going to be soaked here in a minute from me sitting here."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next