RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished}

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 5 Empty Re: A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished}

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:28 pm

Pete nodded cockily "Very well, let's play! Ashente!" he said proudly before blushing "Uh... If you don't get that reference then I look like a damn fool... Please tell me you get the reference..." he said awkwardly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 5 Empty Re: A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished}

Post by Paige weaver Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:49 pm

Tonma grinned at Pete "You mean no game no life? Thats a good show."Tonma smiled a little bit more at Pete
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:01 pm

Pete nodded slightly "Yeah, it is... Anyways, get to the game!" he said as he quickly chose a character with green hair in a fancy suit, the game's announcer called out "Hazama"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:03 pm

Tonma yawned a little as she selected Ragna "Ready to lose your ass?"Tonma grinned at Pete evil
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:06 pm

Pete rolled his eyes as the stage was selected and the first round commenced...

{Round 1 results: Tonma wins}

Pete shrugged off the defeat and nodded "Not bad, not bad, but you only won because I was unprepared, now that I have seen your ability, I can say with confidence that I shall be the ultimate victor!" he said, slowly going into a jokingly bad posh accent...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:33 pm

Tonma rolled her eyes a little at Pete "Your going to lose again here in a minute."Tonma snickered a little at Pete hitting start on the next game smiling at Pete as she did the start of the game happing and Tonma leaning over as it did kissing Pete on the cheek as the game started.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:35 pm

Pete blushed extremely deeply, but kept his cool and concentration on the game...

{Round 2 results: Pete won}

Pete nodded to himself with pride "And that's why you never doubt your opponent!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:05 pm

Tonma sighed "Damn that works on most guys.....and some girls..."Sighs deeply as she waits for the next round to start.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:11 pm

Pete shrugged "If it was any other game, it would have worked, but when it's a fighting game, I am literally incapable of being distracted, I've trained myself!" he said pridefully as the final round started, it started off in Pete's favour, but a thought came into his mind "...Honestly... I think I'd get more benefit if I lose the bet... Oh well..."

{Round 3 results: Tonma won, Pete subtly threw the fight}

Pete nodded in respect "Good game."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:13 pm

Tonma grinned a little as she looked at Pete "Hehe and yes it was and now i got a little slave!"Grins slightly as she pats pete on the head like a puppy
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:14 pm

Pete blushed slightly "Yes you do, Mistress..." he said as charmingly as he could "And just like that, the benefits are already better!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:16 pm

Tonma laughed a little at pete "First order close your eyes."Tonma grins a little at Pete
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:17 pm

Pete nodded and silently did as commanded "This is gonna be what I got if I won, wasn't it? A kiss?" he thought expectingly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:19 pm

Tonma grins a little "He thinks this is going to be a kiss....I wonder how surprised he will get over this."Tonma tackles Pete her cleavage around his head as she hugs him tightly
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:21 pm

Pete was very shocked as he felt, not a kiss, but what is best described as a "Marshmallow Hell", he blushed a deep red and pushed her off "Okay then... I was not expecting that..." he said awkwardly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:24 pm

Tonma laughed at Pete as she pointed at him "That was the point! Hehe you should look at your self your so red right now!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:25 pm

Pete smiled "Well since I'm pretty sure that was a go-ahead to flirt with you: It's only because I have an awesome and attractive gamer girl in my house and she just gave me a slice o' marshmallow heaven."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:27 pm

Blushes a little "Pffff you blush easy then!"Smiles at Pete with a big grin that only said if you want it take it.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:28 pm

Pete looked at her with a smile, awkwardness growing as the blush slowly went away "So.... Now what?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:29 pm

Tonma grinned a little "Why dont you tell me why you think im attractive?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:35 pm

Pete's blush grew back quickly "Uh, well body-wise everything's perfect... Personality-wise... Well so far, I know you're funny, assertive and smart, so..." he said, getting awkward that this girl he just met was pretty much asking "Why do you love me?"...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:36 pm

Tonma grinned at Pete's comments "And are you dating any one Mr born?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:46 pm

Pete shook his head in surprise, blush getting even deeper as the half-seconds rushed by "U-Uh... No... No I'm not... Uh.... Is this a way of saying "I've been watching you for some time and I think I love you"?.." he asked with an awkward thankfulness in his voice...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:49 pm

Tonma grinned a little "Nope! Sorry not my type mr born....I like them nerdy and at least some what good at games...You only got one of those two." Boops Pete on the noose and grins at him
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:55 pm

Pete smirked "It's not my fault you're so good, just because you're better it doesn't mean that I'm not good..." he said cockily "To prove it, I call a rematch."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next