RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished}

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 6 Empty Re: A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished}

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:57 pm

tonma smiled "Ok and a new bet to if you win you are free and ill acknowledge you as a good gamer and i guess a kiss is in order as well.But if i win i get to make fun of you and you are my slave for life!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 6 Empty Re: A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished}

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:06 pm

Pete nodded "The freedom part isn't necessary and the making fun of me is a bit harsh, however a kiss and acknowledgement vs. slavery to a bueatiful girl for life is a win-win situation!" he said happily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:08 pm

Tonma grinned a little as she looked at Pete "hmm now what to play..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:09 pm

Pete shrugged "More Blazblue?" he suggested simply "I didn't even use my main, I only used my second-best character!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:11 pm

Tonma smiled a little "Nah we need something else.....Hmmm how about.."Snaps loudly "Rock paper sizers!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:14 pm

Pete stared at her with unimpressed disbelief "....Really?... Rock-paper-scissors?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:15 pm

"yep! one time winner gets gold!"Grins at pete
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:23 pm

Pete rolled his eyes "Okay, okay..." he said with a reluctant smile "3... 2... 1..." he counted down, before finally...

{Results: Pete wins with paper to Tonma's rock}

Pete smiled "Well look at that! I've won!" he said happily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:25 pm

Tonma grins a little as she looks at Pete "Yep!" Tonma grins even more as she jumps on pete and kisses him deeply
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:33 pm

Pete pulled away, but not before savouring and softly returning the kiss, blushing a deeper crimson than he earlier thought he could "Th-There are worse ways to have your first kiss!" he said with a wide grin...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:37 pm

Tonma smiled a little at pete still on top of him "That was your first kiss?"Tonma began to laugh a little bit as she looked at Pete
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:39 pm

Pete nodded slowly "Y-Yeah..." he admitted...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:40 pm

Tonma laughed even more at pete rolling off of him and on to the floor "How! your not that bad looking and have friends that are girls! how is this your first kiss!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:48 pm

Pete shrugged "Well... I... Honestly don't like Lucy or Leaf in that way... People say that I'm ignorant... But I know they both like me... Don't get me wrong... I love them... Just as friends... And Misaki just hates me... Eve's already taken... Not many options..." he admitted sadly, but suddenly a realization came to mind "Wait a minute... How long have you been watching me to know how many female friends I have?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:51 pm

Tonma smilled a little bit "You said you had to female friends!"Tonma shot up and looked at Pete "But four friends that are girls? and two of them want to kiss you and you dint!?"Tonma began to laugh even more now "Pffff Thats so funny it hurts!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:57 pm

"I was waiting for the right girl..." he said with a smile at her "Besides, like I said, one of them hates me and another is taken... So... If the taken one wasn't taken, I'd probably be attracted to her... Oh! And there's also Tai... Who is also taken... By two people at the same time... One of them being Lucy... It's a long story..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:03 pm

Tonma laughed a little bit more at pete "You know Born you have some weird friends you know that right?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:08 pm

Pete shrugged with a smile "Well... Is anyone really normal in Remnant? Not anyone worth the time of day, that's for sure." he said proudly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:11 pm

Tonma grinned a little at Pete "So now what?'Tonma asked as she looked into Pete's eyes
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:12 pm

Pete shrugged and smirked "Your choice, your wish is my command after all."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:05 pm

Tonma grinned a little bit at Pete "Well why dont you tell me about your self and any family you may have.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:34 pm

Pete's smile turned hollow as his first command was said "Well... For the second question: My parents are dead, I'm an only child, I have no pets, never did... No cousins, no uncles or aunts... For the first question... I can't really answer that... If you ask anyone else you'll get a different answer though... A comic relief seems to be the most common... An out-of-control glory seeker living in his parents' shadows is silver medal..." he said sadly "I try my best, but people either laugh at me or berate me... I don't get it..." he said quietly to himself "Uh-But you probably don't need to hear about that, just make your own opinion!" he said, faked smile coming back...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:39 pm

Tonma smiled a little bit as she leaned towards Pete grabbing him gently "I think i already have a opinion of you."Tonma said as she leaned in almost kissing Pete "I think your the coolest guy ever and i love you."Tonma whispered before kissing pete.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:25 pm

Pete was shocked by these words, before she planted the kiss on him he only gave out a small "Wait w-..." as she kissed him, he slowly wrapped his arms around her back into a hug and slowly pulled away "A-Are you serious?" he said in confusion...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:34 pm

Tonma grinned at Pete as she hugged him tightly "Yes i im. I like you a lot! Your funny and cool and one of the few people that you know talk to me......"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next