RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished}

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} Empty A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished}

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:42 pm

In a small store in the City of Vale known as "The Game Go" a young Bear Faunus known as Peter Born was looking around for nothing in particular, he didn't know what he wanted that day, he just thought he'd get something with some money he had accidentally saved up "What to buy, what to buy?" the man at the counter looked slightly annoyed "C'mon, Born, are you gonna buy something or are you just browsing?!" "Hang on, hang on, I don't have anything in mind, so I need to browse to find something!"

Last edited by Empoleon_Blownaparte on Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} Empty Re: A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished}

Post by Paige weaver Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:45 pm

Out side the shop stood a girl named Tonma looking at the entrance for a second she smiled as she walked into the store "What bad selection." Tonma thought as she looked around grabbing a couple of games looking at them before noticing the bear faunas looking at some games as well.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} Empty Re: A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished}

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:51 pm

As Tonma walked into the store Pete laid her eyes on her and blushed slightly "Wow... She's cute!..." he though with a smile in her direction, though once he realized he looked kind of like a stalker he looked away and decided that none of the games really interested him at this point, all of the games he wanted that were out he already had at this point "Nothing new really looks good, I'll be back during the pre-Christmas rush." he said before walking towards the door, giving one last glance to Tonma before leaving "Yeah, whatever..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:53 pm

Tonma sighed sadly as she seen nothing ether and walked out the store going the same direction of Pete "I wonder if he likes games at all..."Tonma thought as she walked faster not notcing how fast she was going and about bumping into Pete before she noticed and slowed way down.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:59 pm

Pete continued to walk down the street aimlessly "Seriously, who was she?... She looked beautiful... Probably either already taken or a fake gamer girl trying to score some shallow, fake nerd boyfriend... " he thought bitterly "And even if she was single and cool, you probably wouldn't even be able to talk to her..." he continued, that is until he, just from random thought, looked behind him to see Tonma, he blushed slightly and froze in his tracks "Is she following me? Well, if she wasn't then now you've weirded her out!" he thought, hoping for Tonma to speak first...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:11 am

Tonma stopped and looked at Pete with a kind smile "Whatcha looking at?"Tonma asked in a kind voice as she turned her head to view behinder her seeing nothing of interest she looked back at Pete "Is he looking at me?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:13 am

Pete didn't answer for half a minute until he merely said "H-Hi..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:14 am

Tonma smiled happily at Pete "Hello?"Tonma said in a quizzical look. "So.....yea...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:15 am

Pete turned around to face her "Were... You following me?..." he said with a slight blush "And just like that, you've probably driven a cute girl away from you... Probably not the last time, either..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:17 am

Tonma smiled at Pete "Nope just going the same way i guess."Tonma smiled a little "Have i seen you before? and im not counting the shop."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:23 am

Pete thought for a second to find memories of Tonma, unsuccessfully "No... But I go to Beacon Academy, maybe you've seen me around there?..." he said awkwardly
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:24 am

Tonma smiled at this "Thats where!"Tonma smiled happily "I go there to so you know. Oh by the way my name is Tonma you may call me Ton if you like."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:27 am

Pete nodded "The name's Pete, Peter Born..." he said with a small smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:30 am

Tonma smiled a little "So Born What type of games do you like?"Tonma grinned a little at Pete "Or are you one of "Those" Guys that's a fake gamer."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:33 am

Pete tilted his head with a smile of "Is that a challenge?" "I like fighting games, first-person shooters, JRPGs, god sims, spectacle fighters. Stuff that makes me feel powerful." he said proudly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:37 am

Tonma smiled a little at pete "Bet i could beat you at all of those."Tonma grinned even more as she started to walk past Pete "Or are you scared of getting your ass kicked by a girl?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:42 am

Pete grinned, he pulled out a handheld "Care to test the third one with a bit of pokemon?" he said tauntingly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:44 am

Tonma turned and smiled as she pulled out her hand help "Want to make a bet born? Or are you good with just the ass kicking?"Tonma asked tauntingly as she started her game.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:50 am

Pete shook his head "No bet, I don't claim to be the best and if you are better than me, then I don't want to lose anything real..." he said sincerely as he booted up his hand held...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:52 am

Tonma smiled even more at Petes words "Pfff noob! Bets always make it so much fun! but what ever lets do this"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:02 am

{After connecting and starting a 3v3 battle}

The battle music started to play as their character's battle models came into view and threw their pokeballs, out of Pete's came a shiny Aegislash nicknamed "Nicky"...

Last edited by Empoleon_Blownaparte on Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:03 am

Tonma threw out a mew named Meme. After it was out she selected flamethrower with a grin.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:08 am

Pete frowned and after his Aegislash just barely survived the hit, switched out to a Gengar named "Lucius" "Forcing my star player already..." he mumbled quietly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:13 am

Tonma smiled and with out a word selected her psywave attack on mew and looked at pete's face after "Noob mew has more attack than that and more speed! so it will hit and kill his pokemon!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:21 am

As Tonma selected her attack, Pete smiled as he selected "Mega-evolve" and then picked "Dark Pulse" from his move list, his Gengar just barely moved first, he did not one-hit the Mew, but it was rather low on health already "I love Gengar..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next