RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished}

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 7 Empty Re: A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished}

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:37 pm

Pete blushed deeply "Uh... I was expecting this to happen, but not so soon! Uh-I-uh-duh I-I don't know how to react here!" he said in a mix of complete confusion and unrivaled joy...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 7 Empty Re: A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished}

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:40 pm

Tonma grinned as she let go of Pete "Well how do you want to react. What does your heart want born.....I know what myn wants and myn wants to be loved by you..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:47 pm

Pete was silent for about ten seconds before he slowly started to smile "Honestly... I kind of had a cliched "Love at first sight" thing for you..." he said happily before pulling her back into a deep kiss "I never thought finding the perfect girl would be so easy... Oh well! Life is good sometimes!" he thought with great joy...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:58 pm

Tonma laughed a little bit as she pulled away "Love at first site is not real born.......But what we have is as close as it can get."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:03 am

Pete laughed quietly before his grandfather clock chimed "Oh, lookie lookie, it's getting late!... So... You gonna stay the night like you said, or...?" he said, joy turning to awkwardness...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:15 pm

Tonma smiled at Pete "Of course ill stay the night!"Tonma yawned a little at Pete "Ill take the couch i like couches'.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:17 pm

Pete blushed once again "Uh... You sure you don't want to... Share my bed with me?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:18 pm

Tonma looked at Pete for a second "What?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:21 pm

"I-I said... Do you want to share my bed with me?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:23 pm

Tonma grinned at Pete a little "You blush to much you know that?"Tonma grinned at pete as she leaned in a little "Ill have to fix that"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:25 pm

Pere blushed even deeper "Duh-What do you mean by that?..." he said awkwardly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:27 pm

Tonma kissed pete for a couple of seconds before pulling away "I mean ill just make you so embarrassed that it wont matter what i do you wont blush."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:29 pm

"Uh... Well... I'm your slave for the week, so... That should be easy... Easier at least... So... Do you want to share my bed with me or not?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:30 pm

"Are you done blushing like a little school girl?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:30 pm

"Uh... Maybe?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:31 pm

Tonma gave a slight pouty face "Well make up your mind!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:33 pm

Pete tried his hardest to keep himself from blushing more "Uh... I guess I am?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:34 pm

"Than i guess ill sleep in your bed with you."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:35 pm

Pete smiled "Uh... Cool then?..." he said before looking to the stairs "Uh... Ladies first?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:38 pm

"You just want to look at my ass as i walk up dont you?"Tonma said with a slight grin as she stood up and looked at Pete
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:40 pm

Pete blushed again deeply "Uh-No! That's not it at all! I was j-just, y'know, being polite with the whole "ladies first" thing..." he said in extreme embarrassment....
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:41 pm

Tonma let out a small laugh as she looked at Pete "Your so red right now! hehe Pete you dont have to lie to me!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:45 pm

"I'm not lying, I swear I wasn't gonna- Okay maybe I would have stared a little, but that wasn't the point of letting you go first!... Sorry..." he said apologetically...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:50 pm

Tonma laughed even more at pete "Dont say sorry! im your girlfriend! you can look at my ass all you want." Tonma turned and began to walk shaking her hips slightly for Pete "Enjoy the view all you like Born."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:16 pm

Pete blushed even harder "U-Uh..." "Oh. My. God.... She does have a nice ass!... Goddamn I got a great girl! And only the same day I met her! Wow!" he thought as he looked at Tonma showing off with an intensely scarlet face...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next