RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished]

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:37 pm

Meli swallowed her food and washed it down with her wine before speaking again "So... What do you think of Gareth?..." she asked curiously...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished]

Post by MrBrough Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:41 pm

Jett paused for a second before answering "He seems nice enough I suppose... though it takes me a while to to form an opinion on people"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:43 pm

Meli shrugged with an accepting smile "Fair enough..."

{After they finished eating}

Meli looked down with a smile at her finished bowl "Well that was a nice dinner, don't you think?" she asked happily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:49 pm

"Yeah it was" Jett said giving a slight smile looking Meli his his new girlfriend in the eyes blushing slightly at re-realization of that fact
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:03 pm

Meli started to stand up, leaving behind a rather large tip, and waiting for Jett to do the same before leaving for the door "Honestly, it went better than I expected... For some reason I thought you mgiht have gotten angry at me for some reason..." she said happily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:21 pm

Jett stood up and and walked to Meli's side and said "No need to worry about that" he said softly as he held out his hand blushing profusely.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:03 pm

Meli took Jett's hand happily as they walked out "See you later, you two!" Gareth audibly called out as they left and he picked up the payment and tip from the table "I have to say this: Today's the best day I've had in a long time!" she said happily as they exited the restaurant...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:18 pm

Jett smiled at Meli a bit bashfully "yeah it really was..." Jett said warmly "You know this might be exactly what I need actually" he said enjoying the sense of connection he got from holding her hand that he haden't felt in a long time
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:41 pm

Meli smiled "So... There's the obvious thing to do next... A kiss..." she said, blushing deeply once again...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:02 pm

Jett went positively crimson "I-is it I mean it's kinda early right we've only been dating like an hour A-and  there are umm  people around..." he trailed off flustered "God dammit what the fuck is wrong with me" he thought immediately after that jumbled tangle of words fell out of his mouth.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:07 pm

Meli blushed even deeper "It's okay, we can wait 'til we're alone, my brother should be out for a while now... We can go to my house if you want..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:18 pm

"Go to your house..." Jett paused for a moment before realizing the implications and a slightly startled look passed over his face for a moment "A-are you sure that would be appropriate... you know me going over to your house"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:11 pm

Meli nodded happily "Yeah, why would it suddenly not be okay?" she asked...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:20 pm

"Yeah I suppose that's true" he said recalling the few times that he had stayed at her house "Th-then sure I guess" he said not sure how to turn her down in this situation
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:35 pm

Meli smiled widely "Awesome!" was all she said before walking back to her car...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:46 pm

Jett quietly followed Meli to her car still holding her hand until they reached the car. Jett then let go of her hand to get in the passenger side.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:49 pm

Meli started the engine to the car and they drove off...

{Back at the Amant household}

Meli drove up the driveway and parked outside, waving to their gardener as she always did before getting out of the car, the gardener once again waved back, then turned to wave at Jett as well "Welcome back, you two!" he said with a grandfatherly smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:57 pm

"Oh umm hi" Jett said to the old man still largely uncomfortable with being at the Amant household under these new circumstances.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:38 pm

Meli smiled at Jett as she walked into the house and to the living room, she waited for Jett to walk in before doing anything else...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:48 pm

Jett walked in the house with a twitch of nervousness pass through him as he passed through the houses threshold.  "So where's Mora?" he asked as he took off his coat.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:14 pm

Meli shrugged "On a date, I'm guessing, he's got himself a nice new girlfriend, she's actually the daughter of the guy he's named after, Levios Mora... She's a princess, which is cool, maybe you've heard of her family?" she said happily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:21 pm

Jett paused for a moment "Nah don't think I've ever heard of them are they important or something?" All of a sudden a slight look of realization crossed his face "Actually wasn't there that one waiter"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:38 pm

Meli nodded "Yep, Joey's a prince! No idea why he's working as a waiter, though... His sister's got a bunch of money... And yet she still lives in her dorm room... Huh..." she said with shrug...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:44 pm

"I see" Jett said unintentionally killing the conversation causing the two of them to stand there awkwardly for a while.  "So uhh... what now?" he asked rather bluntly.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:52 pm

Meli shrugged again "Didn't we say we'd kiss once we got some privacy?..." she said, blushing slightly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next