RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished]

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] - Page 5 Empty Re: A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:16 pm

"No, it's awesome!... Really, really awesome..." she said, breathing heavily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] - Page 5 Empty Re: A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished]

Post by MrBrough Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:24 pm

"O-oh uh thanks then" Jett said slightly intimated by Meli's... predatory gaze for some reason.  He gathered up his shirt and weapons and asked "Umm where should I put all this?" he said lifting the items up slightly
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:28 pm

Meli shook her head back into concentration "Uh, just put'em wherever!" she said...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:39 pm

"Okay then" Jett said deciding to just place his things beside the bed before sitting down on the corner of her bed every muscle in his bod tense.  "So uhh hmm"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:08 pm

Meli lay back, resting her head onto the pillow and smiled, patting the space next to her on the bed...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:18 pm

Jett blushed again and took another deep breath as he slowly laid beside her resting his head on a pillow very aware of the how close he was to her "This is too nerve racking to be a proper sleeping environment... why did I do this again? Jett thought for a moment recalling Meli's puppy dog eyes "oh yeah...
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:24 pm

Meli pressed herself against Jett, looking into his eyes adorably "Good night, Jetty..." she said with a tired smile as she closed her eyes...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:40 pm

Jett tensed up for a moment when Meli pressed against him but after watching her close her eyes he felt himself relax all the tension draining "why was i so damn nervous?" he thought as he gave a small smile as he wrapped his arm over the top of her saying in a whisper "night" as he drifted off into the first peaceful nights sleep he had in a long time.

[THE END]
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5