RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished]

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished]

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:18 pm

Jet followed Meli to the table a bit closer than normal on instinct because he was slightly nervous being in a formal environment.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Maiden's Voyage {S.S. Red Bull} [Closed] [finished]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:31 pm

As Meli and Jett sat down a waiter near immediately came towards them with a notepad, it was the same young man who had taken Jett and Sierra's order a while ago "Hello, Ms. Amant, hello... Really tall guy who put our best customer in the hospital... I've forgotten your name, but your face is very memorable..." he said in confusion "His name's Jett, Gareth." "Right... Sorry..." he said apologetically before taking out a pen "So... What shall it be?..." "A fruit salad and your least alcoholic wine, please!" Meli said happily "Of course, what about you, Sir?" Gareth asked as he wrote down "Meli's usual" onto his notepad...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:45 pm

"Umm a steak and water I guess" he said a bit awkward due to the nervousness from being in a formal environment.  "God I hope I didn't mess that up"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:54 pm

Gareth wrote down the order with a sincere smile "Okay, so that's one regular order for Meli and a steak and water for her date?" "Yes, and it's not a date..." Meli quickly corrected "Oh, apologies, from the way you've talked about him, I would have thought otherwise..." he said with a smug smile that said "Yeah, you try too hard, go with the direct approach, you're welcome" Meli blushed deeply "That's not funny, I never talked about him like that, we're just friends..." Gareth just stared at Jett for a second with the same grin, then walked away "Of course you are!" he said sarcastically as he left. Meli pouted "Uhh... So.... Gareth's such a kidder, isn't he?..." she said awkwardly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:06 am

"Ahh yeah I guess so... but I can see why people might make that mistake though.." he trailed off a bit suddenly.  he took a quick glance at Meli "Dating her huh..." Jett felt his stomach tighten slightly at the thought "nah no way"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:16 am

Meli smiled awkwardly as she thought things through "Maybe... Maybe I should go with the direct approach?... I mean... Mora's only girlfriend ever was a 15 year old girl who happened to have a mental disorder and be his biggest fan... Not the best credentials for dating advice... And I always say to take the direct approach... As a last resort, but I feel I'm all out of options now!... Damnit, Gareth..." she thought before opening her mouth to speak "Yeah... Although... It wouldn't be too strange an idea... Us dating?... It could happen..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:32 am

Jett locked eyes with Meli for a second alarmed by her statement probably more than he should have been.  "err" he looked down "I guess... ugh I dont know" he said blushing profusely
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:45 am

Meli blushed deeply as well, very deep, she took a deep breath "You know what? I'm just going to come out and say this: I love you!..." she said quickly, yet with a drive in her voice that broke through the awkwardness, she closed her eyes tightly as she waited for Jett to answer...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:01 am

Jett froze he felt all his functions cognitive and bodily shut down as he went near catatonic the color draining out of his naturally pale face. he simply went wide eyed and blinked not able to talk or think from the shock of her confession.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:12 am

Meli waited another few seconds before speaking up, eyes still closed "Just tell me yes or no, Jett..." she said before opening her eyes to see Jett frozen, she gasped "Oh my gosh, are you okay!?" she asked in a sorrow-filled panic...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:18 am

"uhh ye-yeah I'm fine just... shocked" he said not knowing quite how to feel with the confusing jumble of thoughts and emotions such as panic concern and perhaps... Joy?
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:20 am

Meli sighed in relief before realizing she didn't get an answer yet "So.... Just say yes or no... It's perfectly fine if you say no... " she said sadly and awkwardly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:28 am

Jett took a minute to collect his thought and looked her straight in the eyes and turned serious "I would like too but you need to understand something... it probably wont end well"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:29 am

Meli gave him a sincere, sad look "i don't care how it will end... I just want it to happen..." she said hopefully...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:34 am

"Then I guess we're a couple now" he said awkwardly a blush turning his pale face crimson
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:40 am

Meli's sincere look turned into a smile slowly "I-It was that easy?" she asked happily, not really caring for an answer...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:44 am

"Ye-yeah I guess" not really sure how to act right then
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:52 pm

Meli's grin grew quickly, clearly she was excited about this "Ohmigosh, you would not believe how happy this makes me!" she said happily, clearly getting... Over-excited...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:06 pm

"Well that's good" he said fidgeting slightly as he did so. "so uhh.. what now?" he asked earnestly confused as to what to do next.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:58 pm

Meli happily opened her mouth to speak, but couldn't find any words "Uhh... Come to think of it... I don't know much about being IN a relationship.... The only other person I was ever in love with... Well... I don't really like talking about her..." she said sadly with a bittersweet smile "I know the basics from watching alot of people I help... But ironically I don't know much else..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:05 pm

"yeah I don't know what to do either both of my previous relationships where both highly irregular and ended tragically" he said rubbing the back of his head clearly concerned.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:08 pm

Meli continued her hollow smile for another minute until she spoke up again "Shouldn't they have brought us our drinks by now? I can understand the food taking a while, but usually when I come here the drinks are served really quickly..." she asked, confused...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:17 pm

"I suppose they are taking a good while aren't they" Jett said trying to keep the conversation going hoping to alleviate the awkward atmosphere to no avail.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:22 pm

At that moment Gareth came walking back with two trays, one with Meli's salad and wine and the other with a steak and glass of water, he wordlessly came up to the table and placed the orders in front of the duo "So... Did the direct approach work?" he asked smugly, knowing the answer already, Meli pouted "...Yes..." "Stop asking your brother for dating advice..." he said simply before walking away. Meli took a fork from the table and started to jab at her salad to pick up a few leaves "Good timing, am I right?" she said jokingly before putting some of her food in her mouth and starting to eat...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:31 pm

"Yeah it really was..." Jett said as he began to eat as well unsure how to act in this new and unprecedented situation.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next