RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The shadow and whisper part 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The shadow and whisper part 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The shadow and whisper part 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The shadow and whisper part 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The shadow and whisper part 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The shadow and whisper part 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The shadow and whisper part 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The shadow and whisper part 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The shadow and whisper part 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The shadow and whisper part 2

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The shadow and whisper part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: The shadow and whisper part 2

Post by Paige weaver Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:53 pm

Violet nodded her head as she stuck the needle into Sic's skin "Hate doing this"Violet thought as she went into the second pass.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:03 am

Sicarius felt the needle going into the skin, but it did not hurt as much as he thought it would, it still hurt, but he had worse in his life, like the bullet that gave him the wound in the first place, he kept silent through the whole thing...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:07 am

Violet smiled as she finished looking up at Sic with a smile grabbing her note pad and writing "Feel better?"Violet handed the note to Sic with a slight grin.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:10 am

Sic laughed slightly "Well, I got shot in the leg by my best friend, we both learnt we're both professional killers, she found out I've been lying about something as simple as my gender and to be honest, the latter two are big weights off of my shoulders, so I couldn't be happier... Well... I could actually... Since I was shot in the leg, but... I'm just glad it was you who did it and not someone who actually wanted to kill me..." he said half-jokingly with a warm smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:14 am

Violet smiled a little as she wrote her next message "You hungry? Still sleepy? want to talk?"Violet handed the note to sic with a small smile "Glad he ok. Hope we still be friend."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:28 am

Sic sighed and lied down "I'm not hungry, I'm not tired enough to sleep yet and unless you want to know more about the real me, I have nothing to talk about at this moment in time... Sorry..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:33 am

Violet sighed sadly as she wrote down anouther note "Tell me about family"Violet handed the note to sic with a small smile after she got up and grabbed a small bag of cookies siting next to sic after grabbing them.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:51 am

Sic sighed once more "I guess I should have guessed that's what was next... Okay then... Well... My father is a prophet of our god, Fractum... No one knows his real name, he just goes by "Divinus", our language's word for "Prophet", I didn't lie about "Fractal Code" by the way, it's real, but anyways, when me and my brothers were young, our father had a vision that we four young boys would be destined to become the ultimate ideal for men of our faith, feminine in appearance and voice, strong in skill and mind. When we were young, I think our eldest brother, Latronem, or "Mercenary", was only two years old when it happened, they stole us from our birth parents, I don't even remember mine, but that's in the past... Point is, my family isn't the healthiest... Ever seen Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?... We're kind of like that... Only if the turtles were the evil ones... And it was more of a "White and Gray Morality" as father likes to put it..." he said, pausing to allow Violet to comment...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:56 am

Violet looked at Sic sadly "You ever wander about real family?"Violet handed the note to sic and smiled sadly "Poor sic....He never know real family...Sading."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:07 am

Sic took the note, sitting back up as he read it "No, not really... I never really try to think about it... It would at worst cause slight sadness, at best, complete and utter apathy... So why bother.... Though... I would like to meet them at least once... Though I doubt that they would be thrilled to hear that their kidnapped baby grew up to be an assassin for a cult that glorifies death..." he said with a small smile and laugh at the end "My brothers and father are good people, truly they are... They just... Have different ideas to what makes the world a better place..." he said, smile turning into a cold, yet sincere stare in Violet's direction...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:13 am

Violet smiled sweaty as she grabbed a cookie and ate it. Then she began to write another note "Now what? Lighten up mood?"Violet handed the note to sic wanting to change the subject to something happier.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:20 am

Sicarius read the note and smiled "You didn't want an in-depth description about each of them?" he said with a small laugh...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:27 am

Violet laughed for a second as she wrote another note "I no care they no matter"Violet smiled happily as she handed the note to sic getting up again writing a second note hastily "Give me minute need new clothe's" After violet handed the note to sic she went to her room to change
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:50 am

Sic read the notes and just waited for Violet to come back out "Honestly... This has gone better than I thought... I expected her to freak out, run away, possibly commit suicide, which wouldn't be good for the people she cares about... Way better then expected..." he thought thankfully...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:55 am

Violet came out of her room dressed in a purple shorts and a white tank top her bra straps showing slightly. Violet sat next to sic again writing another letter "You want to watch movie?"Violet handed the note to Sic with a slight grin.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:13 am

Sic blushed slightly at Violet's choice of apparel "Uh-What movies do you have?..." he asked, trying to hide his blush...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:15 am

Violet pointed at a movie case on the table and began to write a note "lots. Why you blush?"Violet handed the note to sic with a slight smile "Does he like clothes. Or he thinking of past love. past love he would not like me."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:22 am

Sic just blushed harder at Violet noticing it "U-Uh... It's... Just rather warm tonight..." he excused himself "Uh... So the only movies me and my brothers ever watched are either super gore-y torture movies like the Saw series or animated family musicals... My father had an obsession with those for some reason..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:24 am

Violet laughed a little as she opened the case pointing at some horror movies before stopping at one and writing a note "You see this one?"Violet handed the not to sic before getting up to grab another case and placing it on the table.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:33 am

Sicarius looked at the cases for the two movies "Hmm... No, I don't think I have..." he said, curious as to how many movies he's never heard of that are supposedly good...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:35 am

Violet smiled as she pulled out the movie and put it into the dvd player and hit play. Quickly sitting down next to Sic and writing a quick note "hope you like"Violet handed the not to sic and watched as the movie started
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:04 pm

{One horror movie later}

While the movie was decent, Sic couldn't help but laugh at how cheesy the gore was "Wow... What did they use for the fake blood? Super chunky tomato sauce?!" he said jokingly "That was entertaining, though not in the way the creators expected, I'm sure."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:11 pm

Violet shurgged happily before she began to write "I like cheesy."Violet handed the note to sic the yawned slightly
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:44 pm

Sic laughed quietly "You getting tired?..." he asked, giving out a small yawn himself "Ugh... I guess I am too... You have a sleeping bag, or will the couch do?" he continued...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:48 pm

Violet smiled as she went over to a small closet and grabbed out a blanket and pillow after she did she went over and handed them to Sic then began to write another note "If you need more blanket there in closet." Violet handed the note to sic then pointed at the closet she grabbed the blanket and pillow out of.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next