RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished}

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 4 Empty Re: A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished}

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:28 pm

Balif sat there still confused and now very nervous and beeting red over all of this "Errr.....ummm....Errrr"Balif stammered as he slowly panicked "Shit what do i do! i like her.........But she could do some much better than me........."Balif thought as he gulped nervously
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 4 Empty Re: A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished}

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:31 pm

Eve began to get impatient "Balif... Please... I want you to kiss me... Please..." she said quietly, softly and sweetly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:35 pm

Balif moved her hands off his eyes slowly and looked at Eve "She really is cute......."Balif thought as he leaned in and kissed her softly "Even sweater a second time!"Balif not caring that he could be looked at so easily was enjoying this kiss as much as he could slowly moving his arms around Eve he pulled her in for a hug but not letting her pull her lips away yet he was enjoying himself to much for that.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:52 pm

Eve wrapped her  own arms around the back of Balif's neck, being to caught up in the feeling of pleasure she was getting from the kiss "F' yeah! Go Eve! You finally have a boyfriend! How it took 3 years I have no idea...' Virgo said to himself quietly, fist-pumping in happiness to see his sister in love. Eventually Eve began to run out of air and pulled back, panting uncontrollably "Wow... I..." she didn't finish her sentence before she went right back into the kiss "This... makes me think I need a girlfriend..." Virgo thought aloud to himself as he watched the display "Oh well, my job's done here, time for bed!... Let's hope they don't make too much noise... I need rest so I can figure out why I talk to myself so much!" he said before jumping on his bed and pulling the covers over himself.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:55 pm

Balif pulled away happily "That was fun!"Balif said happily as he looked into Eve's eyes not caring at all that he was being looked at he was to in the moment ".....So.....No what?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:02 pm

Eve looked into Balif's eyes with complete adoration "It's getting late, we should head to bed." she grinned with joy as she got up from the couch and began to walk towards the stairs, swaying her hips slightly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:04 pm

"She is doing that on purpose...."Balif thought as he looked at Eve as she swayed her hip. Balif slowly got up and grabbed Eve's hand slowly "W-what if im not tired......"Balif asked jokingly
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:15 pm

Eve looked at him sweetly "God, please forgive me, for I think I'm about to sin... And I feel no guilt!" she thought apologetically as she put her hand on Balif's cheek "Well, then... We could do something that could... Tire you out..." she said suggestively as she blushed extremely hard...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:17 pm

Balif blushed wildly "W-what do you mean by that....."Balif asked as he looked Eve in the eyes "Why can i look at her like this now its like my fear is gone with her it-its amazing!"Balif thought as he smiled
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:30 pm

Eve took his hand and kissed him on the cheek "You'll see..." she said as she lead Balif to her room , it was not very elaborate, though there were some decorations worth mentioning, like a small green rabbit plushie on her side table, a lamp shaped like a generic cartoon tree and a poster of Haruhi Suzumiya above her bed "Sorry if it's not the best looking room, I don't really have an interest in decorating..." she said as she sat on the bed and waited for Balif to comment on the room...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:33 pm

Balif smiled and sat next to Eve "I like simple things it lets me focus on the big picture."Balif said with a grin as he looked at eve "I still have no clue what she meant and i never slept in a girls room before........This is strange should i leave...."Balif shook his head "Errrrr.....where do i sleep and you said something about making me tired......Is it tea?
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:38 pm

Eve looked in amusement and laughed a small bit "No, Balif, you'll be sleeping in my bed with me... And what's gonna make you tired is... Well, it's best I show you..." she said before she began to take off her dress to reveal her sports bra and panties, she crawled into Balif's lap and began to take his shirt off for him "Now do you understand?..." she said warmly before wrapping her arms around his now shirtless form...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:40 pm

Balif looked at the girl "errrrrr.........I dont have any clue on whats going on but i like it...."Balif said with a slight chuckle as he kissed Eve softly.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:43 pm

Eve chuckled a small bit before looking in the eyes with an amused smile "I'm going to spell it out for you: I. Want. To. Have. Sex. With. You..." she said, blush covering her entire face as she said these words "I can't believe I'm saying this... Oh God, please forgive me for my sins, I'm not turning back from this!" she thought with equal parts excitement and guilt...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:46 pm

"errr.....You do...."Balif chuckled a little "If this is a trick your way to cruel........And what would your parents think!"Balif asked as he looked the girl over "there's worse ways to lose my virginity......Then again her family might kill me after."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:49 pm

Eve kissed him gently and looked him in the eyes "It's okay, Balif... They'll understand... Though, my uncle might be hard to convince if you don't have a steady income." she said with a small laugh "It's okay, Balif..." she reassured as she hugged him tightly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:50 pm

Balif gulped "O-ok"Balif kissed the girl softly as they fell onto the bed and fade to black.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:55 pm

Afterwards Eve was panting, she looked at Balif with complete joy "Thank you, Balif... I love you..." she said between pants "I'm... So glad that I could share this moment with you..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:57 pm

Balif smiled back "Nothing can ruin this moment"Balif thought happily as he looked at his lover "it....Was...My little dove"Balif grinned at the thought of the little pet name he gave Eve as he layed there looking into her eyes "I really do love you....."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:00 am

Eve blushed at this nickname "Good night, Balif... I need to think of a pet name for you now..." she said with a small laugh, before cuddling closer to Balif's chest and closing her eyes to sleep...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:03 am

Balif grinned "Good night little dove"Balif said as his eyes slipped close and he drifted into a dream land where a rather nice bunny showed him all sorts of fun things to do.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:16 am

{The morning after}

Eve had just woken up and gazed at Balif's still sleeping form, she smiled and kissed him gently before getting out of bed and getting dressed again, she then walked out the door to see Virgo waiting just outside her door, looking rather tired with bags under his eyes "I hope you know you kept me up last night... Dad and Uncle wanted to talk to ya." he said before he sleepily went downstairs "If you need me, I'll be in the garage as usual..." Eve felt slightly guilty at keeping her brother up and yelled out a sorry to him before going downstairs as well to see two men, one was rather large, both is height and weight, it was hard to tell if said weight was from fat, muscle or a combination of the two, he had a balding head of gray hair and a fine, bushy mustache. He was wearing a dark green sweater and a pair of cargo pants with black socks, no shoes, clearly still trying to wake up, the other man was as tall as the first and rather thin, he had graying dark brown hair and stubble framing his mouth, he was wearing a fancy gray business suit, either just getting home from work or already prepared to leave. Eve blushed slightly "Hello Father, hello Uncle..." she said sheepishly to the two men respectively, expecting them to bring up the question of why Balif was in her bed "Eve, dear, why didn't you tell us you had a boyfriend?" the larger man said with half asleep curiousity "And how long exactly have you been dating? Quite a while since we found you both nude in your bed when we got back from work..." the thinner man said "Uh... It's probably for the best if he was here to explain this with me..." she said, embarrassed by the situation, before rushing back upstairs to wake Balif from his rest...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:20 am

Balif woke up and looked at Eve "w-what going on.......Ow my head!"Balif studdered as he slowly recalled every thing that happened the night before "Errrr.....Did we have sex........And did i meet your little brother or something........"Balif slowly got up and got dressed looking at eve "How drunk.....Where we..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:44 pm

Eve smiled awkwardly and tilted her head to the side, putting her hands behind her back "Uh... To answer your questions: Yes, yes and drunk enough for our inhibitions to lower, but sober enough to control ourselves... Also... You might have to meet my dad and uncle... So... Yeah..." she said with embarrassment.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:01 pm

Balif looked at Eve shocked and confused his head still pounding"W-w-what!" Balif stuttered in an somewhat confused tone"Oh shit oh shit what the hell do i do!?"Balif looked out one of the windows and pointed at it "Im going to jump..........Better than dyeing by your family....."AS Balif continued his panic attack the cat slowly walked in and moewed at the two and began to rub Balif's leg "Not the best time cat!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next