RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished}

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 2 Empty Re: A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished}

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:36 am

Balif smiled at the girl "Not at all and i dont think you look like a demon you look like a cute little bunny."Balif said happily as he looked at the girl
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 2 Empty Re: A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished}

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:43 am

Eve smiled at this sweetly "Th-Thank you... Anyeay, so soon after I was born a famine started, which didn't help my image, then people started to threaten my family, then people started to threaten me... Then... Then..." Eve looked sadly as she started to tear up at the unhappy memories "I-I'm sorry... I just... Don't have many happy memories... After I hit puberty the pastor's son began flirting with me, but I always turned him down, whenever he wasn't flirting he was calling me a devil like everyone else..." she said as her tears started to come back, this time she couldn't control them and started to sob softly into her hands... "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry...."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:47 am

Balif hugged the girl softly "Its ok i was bullied to....."Balif smiled as he hugged her "They where just mean but im here and i want to make you feel good!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:50 am

Eve hugged back and slowly calmed down as Balif hugged her Th-Thank you... You're... A good person, Balif.... Thank you..." she said quietly, thankful to have met the wolf faunus hugging her, not realizing how drunk he was....
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:52 am

Balif leaned in and kissed Eve softly as he looked her in the eye's "You might be the cutest sweatiest tasting thing ever!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:01 am

Eve looked in surprise as Balif kissed her, pushing back both him and flashbacks of another certain wolf faunus from her past... She kept herself from using her semblance from instinct and attempted to suppress the bad memories, in doing so she noticed two things, he was already drunk and that for some reason, she enjoyed the kiss.... As their lips parted and Balif gave his drunken compliment she was shocked for a second, she put her fingers to her mouth, her look turned from shock to confusion "I-I know youer drunk already, so I forgive you for doing that, but warn a girl before you do that again!" she said, acting like she neither enjoyed it nor was triggered by it "Why... Did I... Enjoy that..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:15 am

Balif looked at her sadly "Ahhhh you dint like it?"Balif waved at joey to bring more drinks. "Well then i guess i need to drink in tell i forget i ever did that."Balif said as his ears went down and he looked down at the table sadly
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:45 pm

eve was flustered by this statement "Uh-It's not that I didn't like it, it's just it was out of the blue is all... I... Did kind of... Like it..." she said with an embarrassed tone in her voice, clearly reluctant to be confessing this as she put her hand on his shoulder. Joey approached the table with a mix of amusement and worry "How is your night going so far, you two? Did you wave me over for a reason or did you just want to say high?..." he said, trying to put some comedy in the situation...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:56 pm

"One more drink wait make that two"Balif said sadly as he looked at Eve "I dont need someones else to lie to me to....."Balif said sadly as he ate one of the frys "That kiss was un called for im sorry."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:01 pm

As Joey wrote down the order he looked down sadly at his friend "Yes, sir..." was all he said as he left to get some more Reaper's Calling for him, Eve looked sadly at him as well "No, it's fine! It's okay, Balif... It's fine..." she said calmly to the wolf faunus...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:10 pm

"No its not!"Balif said in a drunken anger that he was barly able to control "If it was i would have stayed in my place as a loser that the only reason other people hang out with is to make them self look better or bully me....."Balif said as he looked at the table sadly waiting for his drink to come.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:17 pm

Eve flinched at his rage and hugged him tightly in attempt to calm him down "Balif, stop it! I think youer cool, I swear I do... I don't like it when people yell..." she said desperately...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:20 pm

Balif pushed her away his eyes full of sadness as he stood up and threw some money on the table "I wont yell just dont lie to me...."Balif slowly began to walk out of the bar tears in his eyes as he did as he reached the door and turned he looked at eve "Only a blind person would think im cool............G-goodbye"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:24 pm

Eve was surprised by being pushed by Balif "Wha-... I... Wait!" she said as she got up from her chair and rushed after Balif out the door. Joey looked at the scene sadly "I told him that Reaper's calling was strong... I hope they'll be okay..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:36 pm

Balif walked down the street slowly kicking a can as he walked "Im so stupid.......Stupid the stupid little wolf thats all i im just a dumb dog that most likely die before becoming a hunter..........."Balif sighed as he walked by a allyway a small cat siting on top of a trash can looking at him "What do you want cat? the cat simply moewed at him and jumped down and began to rub his leg "Fine ill pet you"Balif said as he leaned down and pet the cat slowly
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:38 pm

Eve ran down the street after Balif, spotting him petting the cat she approached him quietly "I... Didn't know you were a cat person..." she said quietly and sweetly as she leaned down next to him and started petting the cat as well...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:41 pm

Balif looked at the girl and slowly leaned up "Im not but cats seam to like me.........."Balif looked at Eve sadly "Why did you follow me...........I said goodbye....."Balif slowly sat down on the side walk and began to hum a song slowly as he watched some cars pass by
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:43 pm

Eve sat next to him and slowly went to hug him "It's because I didn't want to see you leave just yet... I... Just enjoy being with you..." she said softly into his upper ear...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:46 pm

"Don't lie to me i know you just want to make fun of me like every one else........why did you really come"as Balif spoke that cat jumped into his lap and demanded to be petted. Balif slowly petted the cat as it purred happily "See even this animal wants something from me no one likes me they just want to use me....."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:51 pm

Eve huffed cutely as she pet the cat as well "I have literally no idea what youer talking about... I came because I wanted to see you more... I... Just looked at you and saw... Something in you, I don't know what it was... But I just.... Felt good when I saw you... I... Think it might have been... "Love at first sight"... I... Never thought it was a real thing... But..." she paused as she started to tear up "Dear God, I messed it up didn't I? Youer creeped out now, aren't you?..." she said sadly as she put her hands up to her face to cover her eyes as tears started to come out of her eyes...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:54 pm

"Love.......This is the cruilest trick any one has ever done to me......"Balif looked at the ground sadly as he got up the cat jumping onto eve's lap as he did. Balif looked at the road and slowly began to walk into it as a car came closer "I cant live like this any more i need to die........Before some one else tricks me even worse..."Balif thought as he took his first step into the road.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:59 pm

As Balif walked towards the incoming car Eve quickly realized what he was doing, as the car came quickly towards the suicidal wolf Eve quickly ran up and pulled him back out of the path and onto the sidewalk, accidentally falling and pulling him onto her, "You crazy wolf, I'm not lying! Why do you think I'm lying!? I...! I..." she whimpered as she began to tear up again, pulling Balif into a hug "I'm here for you..." she said softly, trying to comfort the wolf...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:02 pm

"Why.........Why save some one like me.......?"as balif spoke he starred blankly at ground his eyes tearing up "I-i just want to die and you saved me..........Why is this world so cruel to me.......Why! Balif yelled as he began to cry into Eve's shoulder "I just want to know dammit!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:07 pm

Eve hugged him even tighter "Balif... I... I can't answer that... I wish I knew.... It's okay though.... I'm here for you..." she said as she lifted his head to look him in the eyes...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:10 pm

Fear quickly rushed into Balif replacing sorrow "d-d-d-dont look at me!"Balif yelled as he hid his head in Eve's shoulder tears still flowing but not as bad as they where "Why im i cursed so!"Balif yelled into Eve's shoulder. The cat simply sat and watched the two licking its paw as it did most likely waiting for them to stop and pet it again.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next