RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished}

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 6 Empty Re: A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished}

Post by Paige weaver Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:52 pm

Balif leaned over Eve and softly kissed her holding her there as he did. Tears began to flow from his eyes as he looked at Eve "Please.....Dont melt my insides out"Balif thought as he kissed her
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 6 Empty Re: A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished}

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:54 pm

Eve kissed him back softly, wrapping her arms around him in a tight hug before pulling their lips apart, calming down slowly "I'm... So sorry... I..." she managed to whimper out before going back to crying into Balif's shoulder...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:57 pm

Balif smiled softly at Eve "Its not your fault.........you had a good reason....."Balif hugged Eve tightly before letting go "Please....Stop crying"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:59 pm

Eve slowly tried to stop crying, but couldn't, quickly pulling Balif back into a hug "B-B-But... He was the son of my pastor... He called me a devil... And I proved him right... I killed a holy man's son... I-... I-... I've sinned worse than anyone could imagine..." she said sadly before she pulled her self back into Balif's shoulder continuing her crying, but slowly starting to slow down....
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:07 pm

"No.......the worse sin is this........"Balif pushed Eve away once again and gulped as he looked Eve in the eye's a Shiver went down his spine as he did and he fought a panic attack away "Y-y-your........Eyes........?Balif gulped before hugging Eve again tighter than any of his other hugs "Your eye's are beautiful! Thats.....The worse sin not being able to look into them.....With out freaking out!!"Balif began to cry as he spoke sadly.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:10 pm

Eve dried her eyes and then did the same to Balif's "It's okay, Balif, it's not something you can control... It's okay..." she said, smiling a small bit, glad that her lover forgave her for what she saw as an ultimate sin...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:44 pm

"......I-i love you..."Balif said as he grinned slightly and kissed eve softly "Do you.....Feel better?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:46 pm

Eve smiled at him gently and out her hands on his cheeks "Yes, Balif... I feel much better now... Thank you..." she said happily, moving her arms down to hug him tightly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:51 pm

"Good.....Today has bean tiring hasn't it.."Balif said with a joking grin trying to make things just a bit more light hearted after what could only be described as a cry fest. "But......I think we should do something......To celebrate me not dying while meeting your family."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:55 pm

Eve laughed a little bit at this "Sure, I wouldn't mind that..." she said happily kissing him again, suddenly the door opened and Virgo looked at them with a sly smile "Did Eve go into on of her episodes? Thanks for stoppin' that for us, it helps no one when that happens... By the way I've thought of a name for the cat! How about Sparkplug?" he said happily "...I think that's a good name, what do you think, Balif?" she said happily as the cat came into the room and jumped on to the bed with the love birds, meowing cutely as it rubbed up against Balif...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:02 pm

"Stupid cat..."Balif sighed and petted the cat softly "But....Nice name.....I like it."Balif said with a grin as the cat began to need the bed and moew happily at balif "Strange cat.."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:13 pm

Eve pet it as well, the cat turned to face Eve and meowed one last time before jumping off the bed and following Virgo back to the garage "Oh, by the way some weird guy with a peacock tail was askin' about you before you guys woke up, he said that when you get up text him, he was really worried about you two!" Virgo mentioned before he and Sparkplug left "That... Might be smart..." Eve added with a small giggle...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:21 pm

Balif sighed as Eve's little brother left the room and he picked up his phone "......I hate it when your right."Balif grinned as he sent the message and looked at Eve "Soooo...Where were we?"Balif said sweetly as he kissed Eve softly and pulled her on top of him "I....Mean if your in the mood....Hehe.....Sorry im bad at this."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:42 pm

Eve blushed when she realized what Balif meant, but smiled anyways "Don't you thin it's a bit early for something like that though? We only got up about half-an-hour ago..." she mentioned, still blushing. Meanwhile, Joey was sitting by himself on a bench in Eve's neighbourhood, noticing Balif's text and smiling "Heh, sure ya do, Balif, sure ya do..." he though aloud to himself, sending back a text "You scored, didn't you? You did IT? tell me that you did." he sent the text and awaited a response...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:46 pm

Balif smiled at Eve "Yea good point...."Balif chuckled as he pulled out his phone and sent another text to joey "I might have......" Balif smiled and thought for a minute "You know.....I think your little brother should meet some one i owe a person a favor and she would Be really happy if her little sister had a friend......If its ok that is."Balif said with a nervous grin
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:53 pm

Eve tilted her head in curiousity "This little sister wouldn't happen to live in an airship, would she?" she asked knowingly, recalling the ever loved team SAFR...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:55 pm

Balif got a worryed look on his face for a second "yea.........."Balif smiled a little "Do.....You know them?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:57 pm

Eve smiled and giggled a little "Who at Beacon doesn't know team SAFR these days?" she explained "And I think that it's a good idea to let Virgo and Nu get to know eachother, Virgo doesn't scare easily..." she said, another giggle escaping her before she kissed her boyfriend on the cheek...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:00 pm

Balif chuckled as Eve kissed him "Good im glad to hear it........"Balif slowly got out of the bed and smiled at Eve "Sorry my little dove but i have to go talk to Joey.........I will see you later"Balif kissed Eve softly before turning and slowly leaving the room
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:02 pm

Eve kissed him back sweetly and smiled as Balif left "See you at Beacon on monday!" she yelled cheerfully as he left the room...

{THE END}
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6