RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed  Empty All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:59 pm

Balif sat in the corner of the hall at the academy is was a somewhat sunny day. As the wolf sat he kept reading a letter he got the day before over and over "So.....i really screwed up this time...."Balif began to tear up agein as he reread the letter getting sadder each time he read it.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed  Empty Re: All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:02 pm

Eve, meanwhile, was just wandering aimlessly, it was just one of those days where she didn't know what to do and didn't care what happened as long as something did happen. She nearly walked past Balif without noticing him "Balif?... Are you okay? What are you doing here?..." she said, worried about her boyfriend's noticeable tears...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed  Empty Re: All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:06 pm

Balif looked up at Eve sadly "N-nothing....."Balif slowly got up and put the note in his pocket and slowly began to walk down the hall.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:09 pm

Eve looked at him sadly "Balif, dear, you're crying, that's not good at all... Come on, tell me... We can tell eachother anything... Remember?" she said sadly, putting her hand on his shoulder...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:11 pm

Balif's ears went down slowly as he turned to Eve "C-can we go somewhere more private first...."Balif stuttered as he looked down the hall noticing the storage closet "How about there?"Balif asked as he pointed at the door.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:12 pm

Eve's sadness turned to confusion "O...Kay?..." she said curiously
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:18 pm

Balif pulled Eve into the storage room and shut the door behind him as he did he looked down "I got a letter from......*Gulps* a letter from the person that taught me how to make my bombs...."Balif began to cry sadly as he grabed the letter out of his pocket and handed it to Eve the letter reads "Dear Mr. Balif It pains me so to see what you have become i gave you a gift and you waste it working at that awful school full of weak minded fools. So as a result i have decided i will be meeting you soon and when i do i will be taking back my gift. Your old master P.S Show this letter to any one and i will take far more than my secrets back."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:21 pm

Eve read the letter with confusion at first, then fear ""Waste it working with"-... "Show this to anyone and I will take far more than my secrets back"?! I... I don't like the sound of that!... Balif, why would someone like this be affiliated with you? Is there something you aren't telling me?..." she asked with fear in her eyes...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:25 pm

Balif looked down sadly his ears layed down to the point of being almost un-seeable "He is the librarian that taught me how to make bombs....."Balif began to sob sadly "And now the first person to ever be nice to me......Hate me for going to a school."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:27 pm

Eve looked at him with even more confusion "W-Why?... Why would he not want you to go here?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:28 pm

Balif looked up at Eve for a second and shrugged slightly "I....I dont know....."Balif looked back down as he finished his words.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:31 pm

Eve looked into Balif's eyes "I... I think I can help... I want to help you with this! I can get the others to help! You can get Joey to help and then we'll all be safe? I mean... There's no way he's stronger than all of us combined, right?..." she said happily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:42 pm

Balif looked away quickly for a spot to run and hide not finding any spot he dropped quickly "E-Eye's!"Balif screamed as she shivered
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:43 pm

Eve quickly averted her gaze "S-Sorry... I... Forgot..." she said guiltily, though a small laugh could barely be heard escaping her...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:46 pm

Balif stood up slowly "Dont.....Laugh at me..."Balif sighed as he looked down "I....Dont want any one to get hurt fighting him.....t-this is my battle....."Balif sighed as he looked back up at Eve "Please....Dont tell any one else about this."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:48 pm

Eve reached out to hug him slowly, still keeping her eyes away from him "I understand... But if it's your battle, then I consider it my own as well... If we have more people with us, there's less of a chance any of us will be hurt..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:50 pm

Balif nodded his head sadly as hugged Eve "Your right......We....Should get help."Balif sighed sadly as he let go and smiled sadly "Just promise me......If it turns bad....You will run."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:07 pm

Eve gave him a short peck on the lips "I'm not going to abandon you when you need me the most, Balif... Don't worry... I'll be fine..." she said calmly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:08 pm

Balif smiled slightly "Ok.....Come on lets go get something to eat....Im kinda hungry."Balif smiled as he spoke. Turning towards the door he tried to move the door knob "....Its....Locked..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:16 pm

Eve looked at the door with confusion "When... Did that happen?..." she said with worry...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:18 pm

Balif looked at the lock for a second "....It looks like its locked from this side....."Balif sighed sadly "We are going to have to wait....For some one to open it."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:21 pm

Eve walked up to the door "Stand back a second..." she said before she used her semblance on the doorknob... Nothing happened.... "Acid-proof doors?... Really?... I don't want to do it any harder, because I'm afraid you might get caught in it..." she said with confusion at how secure a simple closet was...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:23 pm

Balif sighed "....Dont break the door.....I dont want to pay for it..."Balif sighed as he sat on a crate "Sooooo Now what."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:24 pm

Eve looked at him sadly and curiously "How about you tell me the story about your old master, huh? I'm curious..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:34 pm

Balif sighed sadly as he looked at Eve a shiver of fear coming down his spine "...S-s-s-sure..."Balif stuttered trying to keep the fear down enough so he would not freak out.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next