RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished}

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 5 Empty Re: A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished}

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:16 pm

Eve hugged Balif tightly from behind "It's okay, they won't hurt you... The most they'll do is ask you alot of questions... Alot of them..." she said,trying to calm him down "Just... Try to be strong... For me..." she said quietly into his lower left ear as the cat meowed at Eve and rubbed against her leg "...I wonder if Virgo's going to be able to keep you, little one..." she said to the small creature, admiring how cute it was...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 5 Empty Re: A Friendly Outing [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished}

Post by Paige weaver Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:27 pm

Balif sighed worry still on his face "W-what do i tell them i had sex with you and we started dating as we did!"Balif began to go into a panic attack as the cat jumped onto his shoulder and meowed once again at him some what calming Balif down. "Fine cat ill pet you!"Balif began to pet the cat slowly "Ok-ok what do i tell them....."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:31 pm

Eve put her finger to her lip as she thought, sitting back down on the bed as she did so "Uh... How about we tell them the truth that it was a mutual love at first sight?... It could work! My father says that's how he met mother!" she suggested...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:33 pm

Balif looked at her scared "Im going to die today just as my life starts to go up......."Balif sighed and sat next to Eve and petted the cat more "If its the best thing then i guess we can tell them that........Lets do what ever you think is best"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:48 pm

Eve smiled at him warmly and kissed him on the cheek, she grabbed the cat and stood back up "I doubt that Virgo told them about the cat... So... We should do that as well.." she laughed as she walked out the door holding the cat, accidentally running into her father who had just walked upstairs to her room, knocking both of them off balance and on the floor, the cat jumped out of Eve's arms before she fell "Ah, father!" Eve yelled as she noticed who exactly she bumped into "Hello, dear..." he said groggily, clearly as surprised as she was, if not more so, by the fall, he shook his head to get himself oriented again and tilted his head to look behind Eve to see Balif, as well as the cat who went back to rubbing itself against his legs "I see Mr. Right is awake..." he said in a half-joking tone "...And he has a cat... Why is there a cat... And will we be keeping it?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:57 pm

Balif shuddered as Eve's dad looked at him "errrr.....Hi.....my name is Balif....." Balif gave a small bow as he looked at the cat "Stupid cat.......Im going to die...." Balif gulped as he thought about how Eve's dad would kill him
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:02 pm

Eve and her father got up off the floor quickly, Eve walking back next to Balif, her father moving up in front of him, lowering his head to look Balif in the eyes "Tell me Mr. Right, what made Eve like you so much, I know how she feels about wolf faunus, what made her put that aside? How did you meet? What religion do you follow? And since my friend downstairs will ask you this anyway: Do you have a job, what is it and how much does it make?" he asked in rapid fire order "Father, please don't be so forward, he's not the bravest man... Sorry, Balif..." she said awkwardly, trying to keep her father from scaring her lover...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:10 pm

Balif fell to the ground shivering "P-please don't stair at me!"Balif said in complete shock as the cat jumped on him and layed down happily "This is it im going to die now!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:16 pm

Eve's father looked at him with slight sympathy and guilt "Oh... Sorry, kid, didn't know you were that jumpy..." he said as he reached down to Balif with a fatherly smile "I shoulda' introduced myself, Name's Chineel, friends call me "Chin", you can call me Mr. Klein. Nice to meet ya kid..." "I told you dad was nice!" Eve added cheerfully.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:27 pm

Balif looked at the man with a sad look as he shook his hand "Nice.....To meet you.....why do you need to know what my job is?Balif asked puzzled as he looked at the man
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:37 pm

Chineel smiled at him and pulled the young man to his feet "I don't, but my buddy will, he's all professional, before I moved to Whiskey Falls we were in a business together, "Klein and Brinks' Alehouse" I made the ale, he did the numbers, it was a good deal, then I met Eve's mum, she was a hunter in town for a while, we hit it off pretty well, eventually we started dating, then we got married, then we moved to her hometown... Not the best decision the last part, but I don't regret the others one bit!... I'm ranting aren't I... Sorry, I do that..." he said awkwardly "Yes, Father, you are..." Eve said, giving a small laugh...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:46 pm

Balif sighed "Well i work at a book store..........And i'm becoming a hunter."Balif sighed as he thought of the other questions "I......Really dont know why she likes me.............And what bad experiences?
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:01 pm

"It was love at first sight, daddy, like in the fairy tales... That doesn't convince you does it?..." Eve said awkwardly, hugging Balif tightly "I was already convinced and I have full confidence in you... Though your uncle might take a bit more than "It's love at first sight" to be convinced..." Chineel said with sympathy "Chances are he'll come around if you say you make alot of money... He's a real professional that one, more so than one man should be..." he added helpfully and picking the cat up in his arms "This'll need confirmation from him as well..." he said merrily as he walked down stairs with Eve and Balif...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:52 pm

Balif gulped as he seen Eve's uncle "h-hello there......My name is balif."Balif slowly bowed as his ears went down with him as if they wanted to hide the fact he was a wolf "How im i not dead yet"Balif thought as he looked down at the ground the cat rubbing up ageist him "Stupid cat....."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:34 am

Eve's uncle glared at poor Balif, noticing his faunus ears, he looked to Eve with confusion "A wolf faunus? I thought you didn't trust those types of people..." Eve blushed in embarrassment at this "Well he changed that, uncle! It was a petty assumption made off of the awful actions of an awful man... " she said in her defense, her uncle looked back to Balif with curiousity "...I guess I'm charmed... Abel Brinks, pleased to meet you... How much money do you make?" he asked suddenly, not letting his professional demeanor fall...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:38 am

Balif began to slowly spiral into a panic attack "errr....En-enough."Balif managed to stuttered out as the man looked at him as he did Balif began to sweat and his knees buckled almost making him fall on his face
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:42 am

Eve bent down to her knees to hug Balif "It's okay, Balif, it's okay..." Abel looked at the panicking faunus in confusion "...Was it something I said?..." he said, slightly worrying over the poor guy "He... Really doesn't like people looking at him..." Eve explained...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:45 am

Balif looked up and shivered slightly "I cant take this any more!"Balif thought as he looked around for a way out at all "Shit theres nothing damn it! this is to stressful i never had a girlfriend and never have even talked to a girls family in tell now!"Balif shook his head and slowly got up his eyes still full of fright as he desperately tried to find a way out.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:54 am

Abel averted his gaze towards Chineel and saw the cat in his arms "Chineel... Is that a cat?..." "Yes... Can we keep it? Virgo's always wanted a little kitty like this." Chineel pleaded to keep it "I see no reason for nor against it, we'll keep it around until our wives come home to give their opinions on the matter." Abel said before a whirring noise was heard at his feet, he looked down to see two machines, Virgo's Camtank and a similar device with a small basket with a pillow in it, "Thank's dad!" Virgo's voice called from the Camtank, the cat jumped into the basket and kneaded the pillow and laid down, the basket then rolled towards an open door to the garage, Abel looked back to Chineel with a look that said "Today's a strange day" "We... Have to get to work... Eve, put the boy back on your bed, he needs some rest... I guess... I'm going off what happens with your episodes..." he said as he walked out the door and Chineel walked upstairs to get dressed, Eve picked Eve up and went back to her room "Really sorry about my family... My mother and aunt are alot easier to deal with..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:59 am

Balif looked up at Eve "ar..are they......i cant haddle stress like this"Balif looked sadly at the ground "Are you sure you want to be with me"Balif gulped sadly "You can do so much better........if you wanted"Balif sighed
"I mean you could have any guy in the world and you picked me.........a Stupid wolf that tried to kill him self and hates him self....Why?
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:06 am

Eve paused for a second as she entered her room and placed Balif gently on the bed, sitting next to him "As my father always says, "If I could tell you, I would, but if I had to take a guess"... It'd be that I see abit of what I thought was dead in you... Youer kind, handsome, polite... I don't see why you hate yourself so much... You have nothing to hate yourself over..." she said as she gave him a warm, loving hug and a kiss on the lips "Every man who showed interest in me only wanted my body, never realizing that underneath my chest laid a heart..." she started to tear up slightly as flashbacks started to come back, she buried her face into Balif's chest and started muttering extremely quietly "Dear God, I didn't mean to... I didn't mean to... I didn't mean to..." tears flowing quickly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:59 pm

Balif hugged Eve softly "D-dint mean to do what?......"Balif looked down at Eve as she cried into him ".....Why dont you like wolfs..........You never told me why......"Balif said sadly
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:12 pm

Eve just continued to cry "I-... I-... I-I killed him! I didn't want to, but it was an accident! I didn't mean... I didn't mean to.... I didn't mean to..." she managed to say through her tears before just going back to what she was repeating previously...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:47 pm

Balif looked at Eve and began to hug her tightly "Y-you killed some one before..........why........."As balif finished his words he slowly pushed eve away unable to look at her "You......Took away some ones life........What could he have done to deserve that!?"Balif asked angerly and confused unable to figure out why any one would take another life at all.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:50 pm

Eve curled up into a ball on her bed in panic, tears flowing harder than ever "I didn't want to, he was going to do... awful stuff to me!... He... Stole my first kiss... He was going to do worse than that.... So I killed him out of complete reflex... I filled his lungs with gas... He melted from the inside out... It was... So awful..." she said weakly before putting her hands back into her palms and continuing her crying...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next