RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The reapers smaller shadow 2 [plot] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The reapers smaller shadow 2 [plot] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The reapers smaller shadow 2 [plot] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The reapers smaller shadow 2 [plot] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The reapers smaller shadow 2 [plot] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The reapers smaller shadow 2 [plot] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The reapers smaller shadow 2 [plot] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The reapers smaller shadow 2 [plot] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The reapers smaller shadow 2 [plot] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The reapers smaller shadow 2 [plot]

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The reapers smaller shadow 2 [plot] - Page 3 Empty Re: The reapers smaller shadow 2 [plot]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:45 pm

Tai looked blankly at her "What's the name of your town?... Remind me to never go there..." she said with a slight shiver of fear, Virgo meanwhile was rather mad at the statement "I heard that, friend! Let me just tell you that if you want to do that, you have to go through what I have in store for these girlfriend-slash-sister kidnappers... Out of context that sounds kind of... Weird..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

The reapers smaller shadow 2 [plot] - Page 3 Empty Re: The reapers smaller shadow 2 [plot]

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:00 pm

Rei sighed rather deeply and began to walk back into town Come on! We need to go talk to Nu's creepy friend!"Rei yelled happily as she walked down the road.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:16 pm

"I'm not creep-" Tai hung up in the middle of Virgo's sentence "He's not creepy, just... Strange... "A product of mental evolution" he says..." she laughed as she quoted him, thinking it completely foolish...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello? Hello!?... Damnit..." he dropped the phone gently onto the floor and went back to work on his "Secret project" "You, my friend, are going to be a masterpiece!" he said as he twisted a few loose bolts into place on a mechanical clawed black arm coming from under a dirty beige tarp...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:55 pm

Alternating his gaze between the body on the ground the girls in front of him and the city down the road Jett decided it was prudent to leave and forget this ever happened.  Jett then turned and tried to slowly try walking away quietly when the supplies in his pack decided to jingle at the most inopportune time.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:02 pm

Rei turned and looked at Jett "Hey Jett is it....Want to help us save my little sister you look like your good at punching things."Rei said with a half a grin as she walked up to Jett "PPppppppppppppplllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeee
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:19 pm

Ugh umm I'm not too sure I should get involved because umm... Jett desperately racked his brain for excuses but due to his panicked state e couldn't come up with anything and simply continued stammering for a bit until he simply froze up.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:22 pm

Rei smiled softly "ill take that as a Yes!"Rei said happily as she turned and began to walk towards Virgo's house. "Lets go guys! We need to save my little sister!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:27 am

Jett simply stood stock still as the rest of them tarted walking praying that they would forget he is there.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:33 pm

Tai noticed Jett wasn't walking with them and grabbed him by the arm "Come on, captain Buffmuscles!" she said impatiently as she did so...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:56 pm

Cruc stared at the group as they passed by, standing still as she calmly observed before walking over to a nearby building and starting to climb.
"I'll follow from up here, you guys keep moving."
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:29 pm

While being dragged around by the strange woman Jett kept trying to stammer out excuses until he eventually went silent and merely allowed himself to pulled to where ever the hell it was he was apparently going now.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:33 pm

{Scene change: Horizon Drive - Virgo's house}

Tai looked the down the street as they walked and spotted the house Virgo had described before he went to speaker phone "That should be it." she said as she pointed at said house.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:27 pm

"Good to know," Cruc said, appearing beside Tai without missing a single step.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:07 pm

Rei walked up to the door and knocked before turning and looking at Tai "Think....This is a good idea i mean he is kinda weird."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:18 pm

Jett looked around with clear trepidation on his face "so where exactly am are we?" after taking a look at the house he began to feel nervous for no apparent reason "Also may I ask why I'm here?"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 pm

Tai looked at Jett with an unamused glare "Because a little girl has been kidnapped by some creeps and you unwittingly got yourself caught up in it!... Somehow... I was unconscious when it happened..." she said as she knocked on the door to the house "Is anyone home!" she yelled, suddenly a young rabbit faunus woman opened the door with a smile "Oh, hello Tai, hello Rei, Virgo told me you were coming, come on in!" she said as she moved aside to let her guests in "Do any of you want some beer? We have plenty of it in varying strengths." she asked politely "I'm good, Eve, thanks!" Tai said as she walked in...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:04 pm

Cruc barely glanced  at her surroundings as she slipped in behind Tai, taking careful note of her position as well as who was there and what they each were. However, being who she was, Cruc nonchalantly jumped into one  of the ceiling corners just as a certain witch walked out of the kitchen, a slice  of fresh watermelon in one hand, and an actual watermelon in the other.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3