RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The reapers smaller shadow 2 [plot] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The reapers smaller shadow 2 [plot] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The reapers smaller shadow 2 [plot] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The reapers smaller shadow 2 [plot] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The reapers smaller shadow 2 [plot] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The reapers smaller shadow 2 [plot] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The reapers smaller shadow 2 [plot] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The reapers smaller shadow 2 [plot] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The reapers smaller shadow 2 [plot] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The reapers smaller shadow 2 [plot]

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The reapers smaller shadow 2 [plot] - Page 2 Empty Re: The reapers smaller shadow 2 [plot]

Post by Drae Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:57 pm

"Tsk tsk. I would've expected that you were informed of the possible consequences of what you've done before you enacted this plan," Cruccifix said, standing up and removing her right hand chakram from its holster on her back.
"So again. I will not meet your eyes. Considering that it is the first thing you requested after watching your ally die, I can assume that your semblance is only able to work if you make direct eye contact with your opponent, and that it is a rather lethal ability. Judjing by your explosive reaction as well, I can gather that you knew him quite well. If you wish, I can arrange for you to meet up with him again." She spoke, her words calm, slow, and deliberate. She slowly took a small pair of reflective sunglasses out of her pocket and put them on.
"On another note, you probably also know that reflective lenses deny you any chance of making eye contact with me, as they simply reflect your own image at you. Think of it as being one-way glass. I can meet your eyes, but you can't meet mine. If you try to use your semblance, you would simply suffer the effects yourself."
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

The reapers smaller shadow 2 [plot] - Page 2 Empty Re: The reapers smaller shadow 2 [plot]

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:02 pm

The man grinned "You are really stupid.......I mean i just showed up from a cloud of smoke and you think my semblance is through eye contact....You stupid bitch."As the man spoke he used his semblance to warp next to crucifix tapping on her shoulder before warping back to where he was. "Do you see now...Stupid girl i bet that brute of a ox could have figured it out!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:10 pm

"None-the-less. I still don't trust you. Say what you want, show me what you want. My opinion of you will not change. Neither will my offer," She said calmly.
"Also. One should not get too cocky with a dozen rifles aimed at their body," As she said this, several figures rippled into existance on the rooftops around them, silenced sniper rifles in their hands as they each aimed at the man. Each one of them wore similar clothing to Cruccifix.
"Also. Don't think your semblance will save you here," Cruc said, removing a small grenade from her pocket and showing it to the man. The grenade was black with a blue top, the pin shaped like a shuriken.
"This device here is called a ARD. Aura Restriction Device. It disables you the use of your Aura and Semblance if you get caught in the blast. It won't affect me though, due to the current clothing I have on," Cruc said, pulling the pin as she spoke. Several small sensors in her gloves halting the ARD's detonation sequence.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:35 pm

"How the hell did he know I was part faunus?! At this thought Jett' eyes narrowed and his previously casual demeanor changes to one of unbridled hostility. "The only way to figure out I'm half faunus is to investigate my family" With a voice containing nothing but murderous intent Jett asked "Hey Scar Face how the hell did you know I'm part faunus?"

Last edited by MrBrough on Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:44 pm

The Man growled at the sight of the snipers "Little ghost.......Go down the road and find the path walk the path in tell the sight you so long missed is with in grasp..."The man chuckled as he looked at Jett "We have been watching you closely bull and needless to say we know a lot about you and your family....."Once he finished speaking he disappeared.

At the words Rei slowly broke down her mind going into a place she had hoped she would never go to #"Ghost.....You had one job kill that man"The man spoke as he slapped Rei "Go and kill him now! and don't come back in tell you do!" As the flash back faded a cabin appeared and slowly vanished.#
Rei fell to the ground her a panic attack setting in "w-what.....did i see!?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:46 pm

Cruc held up and open palm, and the snipers disappeared as she dropped the ARD. The grenade landing with a hollow 'clunk' as it laid there.
"And now I see the practicality of a bluff," She said, turning around and walking back to Rei.
"Are you okay?"
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:05 pm

Tai suddenly awoke, slowly fluttering her eyelids open "Wha-.... What happened?..." she said dazily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:21 pm

Rei looked at tai for one second before tackling her "Are you ok?....I thought i lost you."Rei said as her mind still focused on what the grey man said "cabin......What cabin follow the path in tell you find what you seek."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:23 pm

Tai shook her head for a second in confusion "Could someone tell me what happened while I was out?... And maybe how I got knocked out in the first place? I've kind of forgotten what happened since I woke up... Is that normal for how I got knocked out?..." she asked, slightly worried for herself and Rei before her eyes began to wonder and notice Jett "And who's the big guy?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:26 pm

Rei smiled "A big man attacked us but he was smaller than that dude" Rei pointed at the boy "What is your name any way..........And how are you so big!?"Rei's thoughts slowly changed into a thought of riding on the boys shoulder for no reason really than why not.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:43 pm

Jett slowly tore his eyes away from where the man had been standing previously and faced the two girls on the ground trying desperately to calm himself down after that wholly unsettling exchange.  Forcing the scowl off of his face he said "Oh um well my name is Jett and as for my size I cant really answer that." After introducing himself he reached out his hand for the obligatory handshake.

Last edited by MrBrough on Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:46 pm

Tai slowly got up, still kind of dazed from the explosion, and raeched her hand out to shake Jett's hand "Name's Hope Faber, everyone calls me Tai." she said happily before looking back to Rei "Seriously though, I can't remember anything since this morning, why are we here again?" she said, legitimately confused...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:54 pm

Rei sighed "i-i got a call from Nu....She was kidnapped.."Rei looked down sadly for a second before hugging Tai.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:56 pm

Tai looked confused for a second before she realized what her lover just said, her eyes went wide with shock "Well we have to get her back then! Do we know where she is!? Do we at least know any nearby landmarks to where she is?!" she said in a panic...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:33 pm

"Calm down. Rei, did you remember what that man said?" Cruc asked, turning her gaze to the girl as she spoke.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:48 pm

Rei looked down for a second "I think he said follow the road in tell you find your path then follow the path in tell you can touch want you want the most then enter the cabin."Rei sighed sadly "I don't know what he meant by that....Sorry."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:50 pm

Tai's suddenly had an idea "Mind if I call someone? He sure as hell would want to know where Nu is..." she said as she took her scroll out and preemptively tapping in the number, waiting for Rei's answer before actually calling the person in question...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:53 pm

Rei looked puzzled for a moment "Who?"Rei asked as she looked at Tai for a second then looked at Jett "Are you new here? I have never seen you before."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:54 pm

"Nu's boyfriend, Virgo, remember him?" she said, expecting an answer...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:39 pm

"Ah me well yeah I'm new I'm supposed to enroll in Beacon as a first year tomorrow" Jett suddenly starts looking around somewhat nervously. "Listen I'm perfectly okay with continuing this discussion but how about we do it elsewhere those explosions are bound to have attracted someones attention"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:09 am

Rei looked at Tai first and nodded her head "Yea bring him......he deserves a chance to help."As Rei finished her sentience she put one finger under her chin and began to think of a good meet point slash talking space "How about the cafe!"Rei said rather happily as she looked at every one with a grin on her face.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:16 am

Tai nodded and tapped the call button on her scroll, the scroll rang for a few seconds before it was picked up "Yeah, hey, Virgo, it's TaiTai, we.... Really need your help on something" she said to the young boy on the other side of the phone "Nu... May have gotten kidnapped from people who may or may not be related to her and Rei's past..." she looked back to Rei "Yeah, ReiRei's here, I'll put you on speakerphone." she said as she tapped a button and suddenly Virgo's voice could be heard "Come to my house, right now! Right now, right now, right. Now!!" he yelled angrily at the people present "I ain't lettin' my girlfriend be in danger without the threat getting some serious wrecking! Get here now!!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:19 am

Rei smiled rather sadly at the boys words "Where meeting at the cafe....If you want to help please come there."Rei asked rather sweetly as she looked at every one else
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:22 am

Virgo got rather mad at this "No! It's best for everyone on our side if you come over here, I have something in the garage in case anything like this happened, I've been working on it for 3 and a half months!" he said pridefully, yet assertively "Now get your butts over here!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:12 pm

Cruc sighed, shaking her head in disappointment as she stared at the phone.
"I'm surprised he hasn't had poison ivy stuck in his mouth and duct tape put over it. What they used to do in the village when children made demands like that," She said calmly, scratching the back of her head as she pulled out a small bundle of something wrapped in a thick cloth from her pocket, as well as a very thick roll of duct tape.
"I've got both if we need it."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next