RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed]

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed]

Post by Requiem Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:41 pm

Listening to the 'Shiplord,' a thoughtful look seemed to loom upon Corrine's face as she heard the other's words. "We could do that, or," she began in reply, purposely making her voice loud enough for all three of the other people around her to hear, "you could make a couple of changes to that little reservation you set up. Surely the 'Shiplord' can work her magic and switch my place with this person, so that the real date could commence? I sure wouldn't wanna be the third wheel, anyways." Watching the two before her, she couldn't help but grin beneath the fabric of her scarf. Romantic things like this held a secret place within her odd heart, after all.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:46 pm

Meli pouted jokingly "I could do that... But I set you up on a date, you're gonna finish it, even if it means turning it into a platonic outing with his girlfriend as a third wheel... Besides, it seems you got off on the right foot." she insisted happily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:54 pm

Destiny just stared at the other, her expression suddenly deadpanned. "Fuck that, man; I'm not being some awkward-ass third wheel on this date," she spoke in a low, monotone voice, staring at Meli through narrowed eyes. "But, I'll go if you go, I guess. I refuse to just tag along - just by myself - awkwardly to a date that's probably gonna get a bit gushy and cutesy not even halfway through."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:58 pm

Meli flinched at Corrine's sudden change in tone "Uh... Okay... To be honest, I was gonna spy on the date, anyways..." she whispered guiltily... "
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:09 pm

With a sudden, evil, and slightly mischievous grin and chuckle, the girl sighed while lifting a hand and reaching up to pat Meli on the back. "Naaaaah, that's fine! Better to get a front row seat anyways, right?" she said, lightly punching the other's shoulder. After doing so, she would look at the couple before her. "Aaaalright, so slight change of plans, I guess! Now your date's on, but as an apology and to make it up to all of us, this chick and I are gonna be tagging along with you guys. She's gonna personally apologize to all of us once we get settled in, aaaand, everything is still on her tab, so there's something to enjoy."

Smiling still, the sadist looked over her shoulder and at the Shiplord, a small, threatening tinge seen within her gaze as she kept her eyes on her.

"Am I right?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:11 pm

Meli nodded in sudden fear of the girl "Yep, yep, everything's on me!" she said in a slight panic, Sic stared at her with confusion, then to Violet, as if to say "Should she?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:14 pm

Violet nodded her head yes at sic before giving a evil glare at Meli with eyes made of daggers "She stupid no trust...Might steal sic from me..."Violet thought with a light blush before writing a note and handing a not to sic it reads "What there names?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:20 pm

"The girl you thought stole me is Corrine, the girl who set us up is... You never said your real name, you just gave your alias... And what does "Shiplord" have to do with the concept of love?" he said, confused "Ship... Like a shipping... Like, the fandom term for a popular non-canon pairing of characters... And also, my name's Meli... Meli Amant... As in, the world famous band, the Heartstones? None of you ever heard of me?" Sic looked just as confused as before, he slowly shook his head "No"...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:23 pm

Violet gave a quick glare to Meli that only said "Stupid gloating bitch" Before stopping and giving a quick but gentle smile to corrine
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:28 pm

Inhaling deeply and in a possibly exaggerated fashion at the mention of shipping, Corrine felt a sudden, overwhelming feel come upon her. "Shipping. Is. Life." These words were spoken in a suddenly heavy tone of agreement as he expression shifted from threatening to somewhat excited, her gaze lacking the threat that they held as she began waving weirdly at Meli. "Life, I tell you. Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife. ...If they're fictional, though. If they're real, then things could get weird and complicated." She paused. "Oh, and, uh...I can't say that I have; sorry."

At the end of this, she looked over at Violet, just catching the glance that she gave to the Shiplord before she turned her attention toward her own being. In response to this, Cori returned the smile, though couldn't help but snicker quietly beneath the fabric of her scarf.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:54 pm

Meli smiled awkwardly, though sincerely "Uh... Glad you agree there..." she said happily "So... Shall we?" she added, pointing to the door to the restaurant, Sic shook his head "I don't really want to, it's kind of getting late..." he said, pointing up at the moon "But... If my dear Violet wanted to..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:09 pm

Violet began writing a note "we should stay" violet handed the note to sic with a slight grin at him before turning again and glaring at meli with a death glare
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:46 pm

Grinning still, the lass lifted her hand, pointing over at the Puella with her index finger. "According to Meli here, there's no way to get out of this, even if everything's been cleared up, so..."

She trailed off while walking back to the entrance, opening the door and propping it open with her foot while looking back to the others.

"...May as well, right? It could turn out to be fun in the end."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:56 pm

Meli nodded happily "That's the spirit!" she said as she rushed in without the others "...She still scares me..." Sic whispered. Inside, Meli was talking o the old man at the desk "Sir, I'd like to upgrade that two seat reservation to a four seat one... It's a long story, to put it shortly: Turns out the girly looking boy had a girlfriend, I still want them to finish the date as just a platonic outing and the chick I set him up with won't go along with it unless I'm there... That was actually the whole story... I'm no good at shortening long stor-" "Ms. Amant, you're raving again... Table 5, please enjoy your meal." the man said with a smile as the other three walked in and Meli put the extra lien cards on the table...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:54 pm

When everyone had entered the building, the girl gave a quiet sigh that was muffled by her scarf before slipping in after everyone, shifting her foot from the door and allowing it to finally close. Having noted the table that the attendant had referred to, she simply walked by, giving Meli a slight smirk and a pat on the back in the process. "Thanks, friend," she spoke simply while winking. The general gist of her behavior gave off a sort of buddy-buddy aura, though she still held a slightly sharp and threatening feel to her actions. Regardless of this, however, she simply continued on, taking her seat at the assigned table in a casual fashion.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:09 am

Meli left the front desk to follow the others, Sic sat down with Violet at the mentioned table "Today has definitely been strange..." he said with a pleased acceptance, Meli sat down next to Violet "I gotta admit, that'd be my fault... I should research my prey more... I never really had that problem earlier... Than again, there was this time I set up my now-boyfriend with his teammate, who was a lesbian who said she was asexual... It was a weird way to meet the love of my life... He's so nice to me, such a gentleman.... Well... When he's not kicking the crap out of some rude person..." "Your boyfriend sounds... Nice... I guess..." he said awkwardly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:16 am

Violet glared at the two before writing her note "So how are you all?"Violet smiled a little bit as she showed every one the note before giving Meli and glare that only said i hope you die.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:23 am

Sic shrugged "Today could've been better, but I survived an encounter with a crazy person-" "I make no claim not to be crazy, but you have no proof towards the claim... " "I have enough proof, thank you... Also, is this a dream? Because you do not seem real..." Meli shrugged with a smile Anyway... I also made a friend that just, y'know, clicked with me, and now my beautiful girlfriend is here... So... Could be better, could be alot worse..." Sic said, Meli smiled wider "Daw, you two are SOOOOO CUTE!!" "Uh... Thanks?" Sic said, unsure how to react to anything Meli said "Mental note: Keep eye on Meli Amant..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:35 am

After taking her seat, Corrine had simply remained silent, her amber-eyed gaze lingering on the trio with her and observing their words and behavior. Slowly, she lifted a hand up, quietly scratching her head while noting Meli's little shipping-induced outburst. It wasn't quite seen, but she smiled beneath the shade of her scarf, crossing her arms while doing so. "I'm fine, I suppose. And though she's insane, she really is right. You two really do make quite the pair," she said, laughing quietly.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:38 am

Violet blushed slightly at The comments "She nice other girl stupid...Need to burn in acid...Or better cobra pit.."Violet thought as she wrote a not and handed it to sic it reads "What you getting?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:41 pm

Sic looked down at the note and smiled "I've... Had enough to eat for tonight..." he said with a shrug "Aw, don't be like that, there's always room for more on a fance date!" "Uh... No... As a hunter my fighting style requires speed, agility and a small frame, even a slight bit of excess fat can make me less efficient in what I do..." ".....I don't care about what you just said, but it sounded cool....." Sic just glared at her in distaste "Don't gimme that look,you should be thanking me..." Sic hesitated, then sighed quietly "....Not gonna say anything...."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:48 pm

Violet smiled as she kissed Sic on the cheek and handed him another note "You should eat more your a little to skinny...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:03 pm

A simple and slight grin in amusement would be the only thing that the sadist would give in reply to the situation for a couple of moments as she both watched and listened to the scene unraveling and continuing before her. She leaned back in her seat a little bit during her observation, crossing both her legs while they were underneath the table and her arms over her chest. "There's no shame in letting go a little bit and just enjoying the little things," she said in a nonchalant fashion while eying the boy. "It wouldn't hurt to eat even a little bit."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:08 pm

Sic shrugged "I would rather not die at the hands of a Nevermore for being a split second too slow... I like to be cautious..." he said insistently "....That's stupid...." "Just don't react to her, maybe she'll go away..." "...Helloooo?... Don't you ignore me..." Meli said bitterly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:48 pm

"Would you rather die from passing out because of low blood sugar levels and getting completely thrashed around as a result by said Nevermore?" Corrine asked casually, brushing a lock of her ashen hair behind her ear as she eyed the boy curiously.

Last edited by Requiem on Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next