RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed]

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed]

Post by Requiem Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:27 pm

Corrine chuckled, tilting her head a bit. Somewhat interested now, she placed both of her elbows onto the table, intertwining her hands together before balancing her chin on top of her knuckles and leaning forward a tad. "So desu ka...?" she muttered in amusement to herself, grinning lightly. "Really, now? If you want, I can help you step your game up while introducing you to some games that will crush your goddamned feels but will satisfy you in the end."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:31 pm

Sic laughed lightly "I'd enjoy that, I'm sure..." he said curiously...

Meli read the note in confusion, but still understood, she put her hand on Violet's shoulder "Aww, that's awful! What's his name?" she asked sadly "I can set him straight for ya!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:33 pm

Voilet wrote sadly "Sicarius"Violet handed the note to Meli sadly "I-if he is doing this...Me dont want to date him..."Violet thought for a second sadly
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:46 pm

Mobile posts aaaaa

"Pfff, of course you would. Things along these lines rarely disappoint," she replied giggling. Once she got her minor 'Japanese' drive to rest for the moment, she gave a quiet sigh. "Eeeehm...well, that aside, what else are you into?" she asked, just as the waiter seemed to stop by and drop the menus. Taking one, she glanced up at the server saying a quick, "Thanks."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:15 pm

Meli's eyes widened at Violet saying Sic's name "Uh... Maybe he's just on a platonic outing? Or... Maybe he was forced to do it by a super attractive, super cool super-heroine, we don't know that!" she said, trying to hide her guilty tone and just barely succeeding...

Sic picked up his menu and read it over "I'll take... A fruit salad, I guess... I'm not that hungry..." he said before putting down the menu and waiting for Corrine to order "Yes, ma'a-" "I'm a boy..." "O-Oh... Apologies..." "No need, in my hometown it's kind of a compliment..." "U-Uh... Okay... And you're order... Ma'am?..." the waiter asked, completely confused as to the guests' genders now...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:19 pm

"No!"Violet stuttered out with a cut up dagger filled voice "He no like me......All guys mean...Should have never trust him.."Violet down the wall and began to cry sadly "Why he do this to me.....I show him my love.....And this.."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:30 pm

Meli felt so much guilt as Violet said this "Uhh... I'll be right back..." she said before running behind the closest corner and taking a pink bandit's mask with heart-shaped eyeholes and putting it on, she then snuck back up behind Violet and tapped her on the shoulder again "Why are you crying, young lady? Is there anything that I, the beautiful and powerful Shiplord, can do for you?" she said dramatically, expecting her "Disguise" to work on the poor girl...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:32 pm

Violet cried even mora at this sight "Me want to not be lied to..."Violet cried out sadly tears flowing even more now as she did
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:07 pm

Meli put her arms around Violet gently to give her a hug "Who's the person who lied to you, my dear?" she asked with a smile "Please tell me she's buying it..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:09 pm

Violet looked at the girl with a strange look "Me already told you...."Violet said sadly before going back to her heart broken crying
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:10 pm

Meli internally panicked, but tried to keep up the act "This is the first time I believe we've met, my dear... The first time I've even seen you..." she said with a faked confusion...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:12 pm

Violet cried even more at this "Why every one lie to me!"Violet yelled as she pushed the girl away [color=#990099]"Leave me alone!...Me just want to be alone."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:16 pm

Meli sighed and took the mask off "Okay, this clearly isn't working, so I'm just going to come right out with it: I set your boyfriend up on a date with someone else, because I didn't know you two were dating..." she said sadly, ashamed at herself...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:57 pm

While the drama commenced outside, indoors, Destiny couldn't help but snicker quietly at the mistake. She waved her hand, covering her mouth with the remaining as a gestured apology while attempting to choke down her laughter. "Ahaha...sorry, um..." she began, taking a heavy breath before calming herself down and shaking her head. "A normal salad for me, I guess; that's it."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:00 pm

Violet looked at Meli with eyes of anger and sorrow "Get away!....Me no want to hear lies!"Violet yelled before she started to get up still crying she looked though the window for a minute before walking slowly away towards the road...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:05 pm

The waiter wrote down Corrine's order and left with a respectful bow, Sic looked back to her with a smile "Y'know, this is going way better than expected... I mean, it's probably a disaster in that Shiplord girl's eyes... But I'm enjoying it as just a platonic dinner between newly made friends..." he said happily...

Meli quickly grabbed Violet's wrist "I'm not lying! It's my fault he's on a date with another girl, and chances are, they're not even attracted to eachother! I make these kinds of mistakes all the time! I'm. Not. Lying!" she said sadly, trying to convince Violet she's telling the truth...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:07 pm

"Dont lie to me!"Violet yelled with her scratched up voice"I...Just want to be left alone..
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:13 pm

Slipping her phone out quickly, she held it within her lap, cycling through a few things for a few moments before hearing Sicarius's remark. Upon hearing it, she looked back up at him, giving a faint note, alongside a small and actually genuine smile. "I guess, yeah. ...And Hell, the dinner's free, so that just makes it better," she replied, adding the last bit with a chuckle. After saying this, this smirk of hers faltered the slightest bit as sounds caught her attention; not quite from within the building, but seemingly outside. For a moment, her amber gaze would lift up to the window afar yet again in attempt to catch a glimpse of what was possibly causing the commotion that she was hearing, though she saw nothing. Hm...
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:18 pm

Sic heard the yells coming from outside as well "Is... That Violet's voice?" he asked curiously, almost worried "That... Is not good..." he said as he got up from his seat and ran to the front door "I'll be right back!" he said as he exited the building and turned around the corner to see Violet being held by the wrist by Meli "Ugh, finally! Tell your girlfriend that I forced you on this date because I didn't know she even existed!" Meli said angrily, Sic looked at the girls in shock "Uh... Okay, first of all, it completely fails as a date, as a platonic outing between acquaintances, it's very good, and second of all, yes, it was forced on both of us by thi-... Oh Fractum have mercy..." he said in fear as he realized that Meli and the Shiplord were the same girl...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:20 pm

Violet looked at Sic sadly "No! no lie to me!....Me know you no like me!"Violet began to tear up even more as she pulled her arm from Meli "Dont ever talk to me!"Violet turned and sadly began to walk away
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:26 pm

For the first minute after the boy's departure, Corrine simply leaned back into her chair, sighing and muttering to herself while continuing to go through her phone. Given more had passed, however, she would slip the device back into her pocket while raising a hand, signaling to one of the waiters that she'd be right back. After making sure that he took note of her little excuse, she stood up from her seat before walking to the front entrance and opening the door. Calmly, she poked her head out and looked both sides, noticing what was happening afar. She came just in time to see Violet begin to walk away, and it seemed like some things had went down prior to her arrival. "...What exactly is going on here?" she asked with some curiosity and confusion.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:28 pm

Sic looked back to Corrine with fear and sadness "Please explain to my lovely girlfriend that this is all just a misunderstanding that came from a positive consequence of a misunderstanding..." Meli stayed quiet for this, honestly just having given up at this point...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:38 pm

A moment would pass as Corrine just stared at Sicarius, and then finally over to Violet, who was still beginning to lurk farther away. Rather than getting straight to the point of the matter, she just blinked quietly while sorting things out in her mind.

"...Damn, so you were telling the truth," she muttered in a deadpanned disbelief, tilting her head. Following that remark would be a long, quiet breath in defeat, alongside a shaking of the head as Destiny began to walk after the retreating, tearful lass. "You know, at the beginning of this whole scenario, thanks to someone," she began, coughing while gesturing behind her to Meli, "Sic here was trying to get the Shiplord to understand. He kept saying that he had a girlfriend; I kept saying that I wasn't interested in blind dates. We both just wanted to go back to the dorms for the night." Lifting a hand behind her head, she sighed deeply while ruffling it through her hair and scratching beneath lightly, cocking her hip at an angle while doing so. "You shouldn't walk away right now; not if it means losing an honest guy that would tell the truth about already being taken relationship-wise. You'd be making a mistake since we really didn't have a choice in the matter at the time. All of this was really just a forced situation."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:18 pm

Violet looked at the girl for a minute before drying her tears with her sleeve. "He did..."Violet muttered with her cut up voice before looking at sic then at Meli then at Corrine then back at sic "You tell them..."Violet sad sadly before a mix of joy and embarrassment came over her as she ran and hugged sic tightly refusing to let go.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:34 pm

Sic, while surprised it worked, was extremely happy none-the-less, hugging Violet back tightly, though... Not as tightly as Violet hugged him... "I love you, Violet, trust me, I would never lie about you or to you.... The... Day we met doesn't count.... Or any of the days before you found out I was a guy... Again, I'm sorry about that..." he said, at first overjoyed, but then slightly embarrassed, Meli was amused at least "This is adorable..." she said with a satisfied smile before walking over to Corrine and whispering in her ear "So... We can cut the date short here, or I can splash a bit more cash to upgrade you to a table for three." she offered with a grin...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next