RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed]

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed]

Post by Requiem Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:39 pm

Tilting her head the slightest bit in order to look over at Sic, the sadist gave a shrug while slipping her right hand from beneath her head and allowing it to drape down. She looked around afterwards and observed the surroundings. ...Basically no people except for us right now...it'll be fine. Deciding that she'd rather show than tell, the lass lifted the eastern extremity, opening her hand so that an open palm faced the opposing teen. Nothing happened for the first few seconds, but after a few more moments, an abrupt shift in activity happened. At once, the sounds of crystallization would fill the area as an orb of ice formed within the palm of her hand, swiftly branching out as soon as it was formed. It extended forward at the lad, branching off a few more times and basically blocking him from the frontal side within a yard's span. One of the spires were stopped a mere inch or so from the man's face. After it all had solidified, the girl scooted upward along the bench, releasing a slightly chilled breath while looking at the other. By that moment, a rather chilly temperature took the shuttle interior. "That answer your question?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:50 pm

Sic did not flinch at the demonstration, but he was slightly chilly from the sudden drop in cold "Cool... Uh-No pun intended..." he joked happily "I guess it's my turn." he said, looking at the shadow he made on the wall behind him from the light being cast from the ceiling lights, it suddenly started to grow tentacled appendages out of itself, despite Sic staying exactly the same, the same thing came from the shadow of the bench they sat on, the tentacles then turned sharp and came off of the wall quickly towards Corrine from multiple angles, repaying the favour by stopping less than an inch from her face, as she was distracted by the spikes, Sic quickly faded into the shadow of the bench they sat on and quickly came up on the other side of the girl "How was that?" he said before fading back out of the shadows...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:56 pm

Balling her hand into a tight fist, the ice that she had created quickly shattered and seemed to fade away, rather than piling on the floor with a mess of light 'clinks' and 'taps.' The moment that this was done, she noted that the boy's spectacle of his semblance was beginning, and simply kept her attention upon it while keeping her calmed, laid-down position. She would watch all around her, noticing how a shadowed spike nearly came in contact with her face. Hm...returning the favor... Well enough, as she kept her focus upon the spire, she saw a faint sense of movement from the corner of her eye; the transportation that Sic had made from one of her sides to the other. With a faint grin, she simply laughed in quiet amusement, seeming to finally enjoy herself a bit. "Cool, cool," she spoke with a nod, tilting her head ever so slightly at the spike before her.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:00 pm

Sic snapped his fingers and the shadows went back as they were originally where (Except Sic's shadow, which was now behind his current position... Duh...) and Sic gave a cocky grin "Thank you." he said, thankful for the compliment "As I said, yours is no slacker's semblance..." he said in a friendly tone...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:05 pm

"Aha...that display was only the slightest bit of my capabilities. I could do so much more if I felt like it," she spoke with a shrug. Taking a deep breath, she hauled herself up, exhaling loudly while bringing herself into a sitting position. After doing so, she swung her legs over the seat, setting them on the floor while sighing and adjusting her scarf. While doing so, she recalled the particular situation in which she had discovered her semblance, her expression growing a tad dark as she looked at the floor again. "...So much more."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:07 pm

Sic nodded "Well, ice is probably one of the more versatile elements of nature..." he said, shrugging "Plus it's a very major driving force in one of my favourite movies..." he continued...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:09 pm

"Eh...I suppose. Yeah." With a quiet sigh, the girl shook all negative thoughts from her mind another time. Looking up, Destiny gave Sicarius a slightly quizzical glance. "But, uh...that aside. Exactly what movie are you talking about?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:16 pm

"Frozen..." he said bluntly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:22 pm

Cori just stared at the boy after his reply, the realization of what movie he was referring to popping into her mind as soon as the word left the other's mouth. An awkward laugh escaped her lips as she gave another, heavy sigh, rubbing her head and nodding. "Ahaha...yeah, I...guess I should've seen that coming..." she said, placing both of her hands within her lap. "I actually liked that movie, but it started to get annoying when people didn't shut up about it. I mean, for fuck's sake, they just couldn't..."

She paused, looking around the empty shuttle before snickering under her breath.

"...Let it go."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:24 pm

Sic snickered a little as well "Very funny..." he said half-sarcastically, half-honestly as he rolled his eyes...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:30 pm

Flailing her arms a bit, the teen started pouting. "You know you liked it."

---dat timeskip---

Her feet in contact with solid Earth once more, the hidden sadist walked calmly along the sidewalks of Vale, her arms lifted and hands behind her head as she progressed forward. Pausing, she undid this little formation of her, slipping the western extremity into her pocket and pulling her phone out to review the address. "Should be close by..." she muttered softly, still looking down at the screen while turning a corner. The moment she did so, she couldn't help but notice a significant brightness in the distance, which caused her to look up. She blinked, looking over her shoulder. "...Found it. Certainly does look a bit on the fancy side...
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:54 pm

Mean while a Mute girl was walking down the street towards the fairly girly looking boy and his "date" "Me wonder what sic is doing..."She thought not knowing that sic was in front of her. Only noticing when she looked up for a second seeing the to "What he doing...Is he dating girl.."Violet teared up slightly at the thought as she looked at the two stepping into the shadows and watching them quietly

Last edited by Paige weaver on Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:09 pm

Sic turned the corner as well and looked towards the bright lights "I think that's just the Shooting Star bar... Ever been there? I haven't... Anyways, it's on the same street, so..." he said as he walked towards the lights...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:14 pm

Corrine blinked. "No, I haven't, but... ...Daaaaammmmmiiiiiitttttt..." the girl groaned in a defeated way, sighing while tossing her phone from hand to hand while continuing to walk along. While following after the boy, she began muttering to herself in a pouting fashion while looking down at her device, unlocking the screen and beginning to go through several apps and files of sorts, glancing up to keep in track where she was going on occasion. "I still don't even wanna do this, but I guessed that taking a free meal at a supposedly-fancy restaurant wasn't a total loss after thinking about it..." she muttered while unknowingly passing the alleyway in which the other girl had taken refuge. "That chick could've at least guided us to the place..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:20 pm

Sic shrugged "She didn't seem very bright in the first place... Definitely stubborn, most likely psychotic, definitely not smart..." he said, looking around cautiously "Do you feel like we're being watched?" he asked...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:25 pm

Realizing that there was, indeed, an off feeling after taking note of Sicarius's statement, the killer brought herself to a gradual stop. Amber voids of hers would be taken away from the screen of her phone for a moment, being brought to shift around the surroundings. "Mhm, now that you mention it..." she agreed quietly with a nod. Slowly, she slipped her phone back into her pocket before looking behind her, shrugging after a couple of moments and continuing down the street. "Eh...if someone really is out there, though, whatever. We'll be perfectly fine if it's an assaulter or something."

Aaaand...this...all seems weird and ironic coming from me. Whatever.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:30 pm

Sic shrugged nervously "Yeah, you're right... I just hope it's not that Shiplord girl..." he said...

{A few more minutes of walking later.}

Sic saw the sign for the Grimm Fandango and smiled lightly "Finally here..." he said happily as they walked closer to the building in question...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:37 pm

An exasperated sigh escaped the teen's lips. "Finally, goddammit..." she muttered under her breath while following. Her normal stride - which was already faster than the average pace - picked up in speed, putting her ahead of this new acquaintance of hers. When she was close enough, she reached out, grasping hold of the door and swinging it open. Using one foot to hold it open, she shifted on her other in order to bring herself out of the way. She motioned inside with both of her hands. "Go on. I won't make a girly 'go first' joke again; I promise. I do this normally for a lot of people, anyways," she said quickly, giving the boy an amused smirk.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:44 pm

Sic bowed slightly at the waist "Thank you, Corrine." he said appreciatively before going up to the desk "Uh, hello Sir, we have an appointment, possibly under "Puella" maybe under "Ichijou"?" the old man at the desk looked through the reservation book with a grandfatherly smile "Yes, Mr. Puella and Ms. Ichijou, your table is table 9, do have a nice night." he said happily, pointing to the table in question. Sic nodded and did a small "After you" motion to Corrine...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:49 pm

Violet peeked around the corner at the two watching them go to there seat "Why them going here..." Violet thought as she looked around for a second to think of a way to get into the restaurant
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:52 pm

As Sic entered, Destiny quickly unhooked her foot from the door, hopping to the right and then forwards, making her way into the building after him long before the entrance shut. After doing so, she began fiddling around with and fixing her scarf, watching the boy as he inquired about the table. At the gesturing of the place that they were to sit at, alongside the notion that Sicarius had given for her to go first that time around, the third-year made a low, raspberry-type sound before giving a somewhat sarcastic, yet respective bow of her own, with her hands clasped in front of her. "Arigatogozaimasu," she would say with a continued smile, straightening her figure up before walking over and seating herself.

Once she had done so, she kept a light grin upon her face, though the feeling of being watched from earlier still seemed to nag at her slightly. While awaiting the arrival of the other, she looked around, eventually looking out of the window and in Violet's general direction.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:57 pm

Sic walked towards the table as well, slightly confused at what Corrine had just said "Uhh... That sounded very familiar... That word I mean... "Arigatogozaimasu"..." he imitated near perfectly "That's japanese, right? I haven't had time to watch much anime since I came to Beacon and didn't watch much back home, but I did watch it..." he said...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:15 pm

Blinking in slight surprise, the sadist simply stared at the boy for a couple of moments before giving a nod. "Haaaaaai, so desu ne," spoke the girl with a perfect fluency in the Asian language, grinning. "Or...in translated words, yes, that's right. Arigatogozaimasu just means 'thank you very much,' and is just a term used in general conversations, anime, JRPGS- you name it. Of course, I know because I'm a fluent speaker, so...yeah." She crossed her legs beneath the table, adjusting her seating a tad as well. "And you should watch more anime from time to time; maybe even play a game or two. Hell, I could give you a list of things to look into, if you want."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:20 pm

Sic looked curiously at her "I might take you up on that offer... I played quite a few JRPGs when I was back home, my brother, Mendax, was alot better at them, but I was decent..." he said happily...

Meanwhile, outside, the girl who started this was walking by outside, she was going to go into the building, but she noticed the sad girl spying through the window, she went up to the girl sympathetically "Uhh... Hi? Are you okay?" she asked...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:22 pm

Violet turned and looked at Meli sadly before writing a note "boyfriend.....Cheating on me..."Violet handed the not to Meli sadly as she began to tear up even more at this.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next