RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed]

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed] Empty The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:05 pm

It was an early friday night in the city of Vale, the sky was clear with a full moon overhead. There was a certain bench in the Beacon courtyard, known to be the only one in the area of the "Territory" of the self-proclaimed super-heroine "The Shiplord", who was known to be a mostly-competant, if abit strange, matchmaker. On the bench sat a feminine young man known as Sicarius Puella, he had received a mysterious letter at his dorm room to sit on the bench at this point in time. He was one of the few who did not know of the Shiplord at this point in time and was reasonably confused "I've been waiting here for about half an hour and still nothing... Ugh..." what the Shiplord didn't know was that he was already taken by a girl named Violet...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed] Empty Re: The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed]

Post by Requiem Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:14 pm

Walking from the dorm buildings would be Corrine, he steps light and her head tilted down as she peered at a note held between the thumb and index finger of the eastern extremity. Her gaze remained a bit on the dull and narrowed side as she continued to scan the note. ...It hasn't even been that long since I moved into my new dorm... she thought to herself, a skeptical expression laid upon her face. A quiet "Tch," sounded from her lips as she sighed, slipping the note within her pocket and continuing onwards. She stopped a reasonable distance away from the bench in which the note had said to go to. "...Hm...no one appears to be out..." she muttered to herself, blinking once before keeping her stride.

After a little while, she finally noticed the other being who had already been seated. Her gaze fixed upon him, she continued walking over, giving him a quick glance. She reeled the note back into few, staring at it, then back at the boy; back at it, then back at the boy.
After a moment or so, she gave a low mutter, slowly turning around and averting her gaze while sitting down on the opposite side, as if waiting for something else to happen. ...Why did I even get that note...?
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed] Empty Re: The Not-so-Single Assassin {S.S. Parkour Fanatics} {OT3} [Closed]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:18 pm

Sicarius looked back awkwardly at Corrine, he eyed her over cautiously, making mental notes "Uh... Hi?..." he said reluctantly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:22 pm

Even after hearing the boy's reply, the teen simply remained silent; her gaze kept onto the skies above and little to none of her attention seeming to be caught by the other. Given a few seconds had passed, she gave a quiet sigh before tilting her head the slightest bit and glancing at Sic from the corner of her eye. She gave a quick, somewhat uninterested, "Hello," before falling silent yet again. After doing so, she slipped her hand back into her pocket, pulling her note out the slightest bit and looking down at it. "...This feels like such a waste of time..." she grumbled to herself in slight annoyance.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:33 pm

Sic looked at the girl with an unamused smirk "Sooo... Did you get one of those letters, too?" he said as he took his own letter and showed it to Corrine...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:39 pm

"Hm?" Giving the other teen a second glance, Corrine blinked once before looking down at his letter. She looked down at her own then back at his before giving a slight, solemn nod. "Hm...yes, I suppose so... she muttered in a quiet, monotone reply. Moments later, she would shake her head, crushing the paper within her palm a tad before stuffing it back into her shorts in a slightly more aggravated fashion. "Tch...this is just a waste of my time..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:47 pm

Sic nodded slowly "Yeah, mine just said to come here and wait for... Just something.... It's weird..." he said curiously, just then they heard a rustling and loud, yet sophisticated and, yet again, still rather childish laugh come from the bushes "Who's there!" Sic yelled with fear and anger at being watched "Who I am is not important, only what I am!" the voice said before a young woman, about the same age as Sic, but definitely older looking by about a year or two, jumped dramatically out of the bush, striking a rather magical-girl-like pose as she landed "I am the Shiplord! Here to help you find love!" Sic couldn't believe his eyes, he had seen some strange things in his life, but this took the cake in his opinion, his only reaction was to give a flat and quiet "What the hell?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:52 pm

Corrine made no movement as the newcomer arrived. She simply stared at her with the same, uninterested gaze she had held ever since she came to the location; he expression seeming to fall deeper into the depths of annoyance. "...Mhm, yeah. I see." A moment of silence would be given before the lass sighed and got up, walking past the newcomer and flicking the note she had received back at her. "Screw that. Good night."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:00 pm

Sic nodded angrily "What she said, I have a girlfriend thank you..." he said as he walked away, the Shiplord was reasonably angry, quickly grabbing both of them by the wrists "Loner chick, you're going whether you know you want to or not! Girly boy, I've heard that excuse a million times, I won't fall for it! Besides, I already have a reservation for you guys at the fanciest restaurant in town: The Grimm Fandango!" she said angrily "But I do have a-!" "Shut it, I'm usually a nice person, but that excuse just peeves me to no end!" Sic sighed in a silent rage "There are three ways this can go, I run away, which might fail, I kill her, which is against my moral code, I don't have a contract against her, or I go, which might end very, very, very badly, but has the highest chance of going okay... I'm sorry, Violet, but I'm not sure if this woman is mentally stable and I don't want to die just yet, I have to humour her..." he thought guiltily, waiting for his unknown companion to speak...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:06 pm

A light sense of shock taking her mind as she was yanked back, the lass felt her eyes widen and heard an ever so slight squeak leave her lips. Once she had been released and she stood on her own yet again, she smoothed her clothes down while giving the other girl a soul-piercing glare. "Do I look like I give a shit if you made a reservation? I can repeat myself all night; I'm not interested." She rose a hand, pointing over to Sic absentmindedly while continuing. "And plus, he may-" she began, though seemed to stop as she fully noticed the boy's features, alongside the girl's remark about him being a 'girly boy.' Blinking in confusion, her brows furrowed a tad as she tilted her head. "...That can't be a guy. I don't believe it- tch, but anyways, yeah. Don't give a shit if there's a reservation. I'm not interested, so cancel it." Turning heel, she began to make a second attempt back to the dorms, a light, enraged aura radiating from her figure. "So, yeah. Good night."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:11 pm

Meli once again grabbed the girl's wrist "Sometimes people don't know what they want, I'm sure if you tried it, you'd like it! You don't have a choice anyways!" she said, putting all her attention on Corrine instead of Sicarius, who she still held a good grip on, Sic started to silently make a spinning clockwork motion next to his head, then miming his throat getting slit trying to tell the unknown girl that this chick was crazy and not to be messed with...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:20 pm

"Highly fucking doubt that." Sharply, the teen began to make a few strong movements in attempt to pry the girl off. A low growl found its way into her throat, and a slight aching within her head registered within her intellect from the annoyance that the situation was causing her. "Fucking dammit- you know what, fine! I'll go, just let me the fuck go!" she muttered through clenched teeth, glaring at the other and completely oblivious to Sic's motions.

...Though, in her mind, she was thinking the exact same thing as he was.

I swear to God, the next time Deyu takes me out on the town, this chick is going down first...
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:26 pm

Sic timidly spoke up "If she's going, I'm going... I don't like it when hard work goes to waste..." he said timidly, trying to appease who he saw as a complete psycho, Meli suddenly turned from anger to honest joy "Awesome! I'll text you the directions!" she said before suddenly jumping dramatically away back into the bushes she came from, Sic was still rather fearful of the girl "....Excuse me, but could you please tell me what the fuck just happened... Apparently we're going on a date even though I'm a taken man... We don't even know eachother's names..." he said awkwardly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:33 pm

"Oh, smart boy. Answering your own question," Cori muttered with bitter sarcasm, grumbling while she pulled her phone out and waited for the address. Sighing after noting the coordinates, she slipped the device back into her pocket, raking a hand harshly from stress through her snowy locks. "Tch...well, it's as you just set. Some chick just set us up on a date out of the blue. ...I'm gonna kill her." She remained silent for a couple of moments before release a long, low breath, shaking her head while acknowledging the other's remark. "Fuck this. Fuck all of it. Let's just get this all over with."

A glance at the lad would be given.

"The name's Corrine Ichijou. Call me Cori if you want; I don't care." The impatience and aggravation within her tone that had brewed from the prior events was obvious. "So. Who're you?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:41 pm

Sic flinched at Corrine's tone "Sicarius Puella... My friends and family call me Sic... Nice to meet you Miss Ichijou..." he said timidly to the girl before glancing to the bushes that the Shiplord fled into "Seriously though, why set us up together? We've never met, if she knows enough about me to set me up confidently she should know I have a girlfriend... Why would she do this?..." he said, hoping the girl wasn't watching...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:48 pm

"Don't know. She's probably just a crazy little shit." If it wasn't obvious, Cori didn't care much if the apparent 'Shiplord' was still lurking nearby within the bushes, much less if she heard the remark she had spoken. Hell, she probably would have been a bit glad and victorious if she heard. Shaking her head, the cryomancer turned heel, beginning to walk off toward the shuttles to the city after noting Sicarius's introduction. "So...Sic. You can drop the act, you know. The whole girlfriend act." Her tone had stepped down from aggravation, though held a monotone feel yet again, much like when she first arrived. "It didn't work, and plus, she's gone now, anyways."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:50 pm

Sic started to walking alongside her "It's not an act... I really do have a girlfriend, her name's Violet..." he said with slight annoyance in his voice...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:55 pm

"Mhm. Yep, and I kill people for a living," she said while continuing to walk along, her gaze never leaving the path in front of her. ...Well...that's actually true. So, I technically justified his statement even more. ...Oh well, I still don't really believe him just yet.

"Meh...well, whatever..." Stopping beside one of the shuttles, she turned around, glancing over at Sic. For the first time that night, a slight, amused (and possibly a bit mocking) grin tugged at her lips as she gestured to the aircraft. "Well? Ladies first," she spoke, chuckling while eying him.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:59 pm

Sic looked at her with a glare "Yeah, wow, never heard that before, oh, you're so clever, you cut me with your words, ouch!" he said with extreme sarcasm "No, but seriously, that wasn't funny..." he said before entering the first anyways...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:07 pm

Corrine stared at the boy as she listened to his remarks, her gaze never trailing away from him until he had fully entered the shuttle. The moment he did so, she simply stared down, shrugging. "...Huh. ...Well, I thought it was funny," she pouted quietly to herself, humoring herself with a slightly continued smile and another faint chuckle. Sighing afterwards, she turned a tad, walking after the boy. As she sat herself next to one of the windows, she watched the door as it shut automatically, and felt the vehicle as it began to lift off of the landing pad. Her gaze would shift to the glass behind her for a few moments before she leaned against it, turning attention back to her 'date.' "So...conversation-starters. Hm...well, fuck it. May as well get to know each other with rocky starts aside, so...how old are you, exactly?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:13 pm

"Seventeen, first-year. You?" was all he said, though his tone definitely gave off a friendly feeling...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:17 pm

The lass stared at the boy for a couple of moments, taking in his words while giving him another lookover. ...Doesn't look it. Then again, he doesn't look a lot of things that are apparently the truth. After thinking this, she remembered the factor of her own stature that was her measly height. This remembrance caused her to sigh in slight defeat and frustration before she dismissed it from her mind. "Nineteen, third year."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:21 pm

Sic looked at her, eyeing her over himself, smirking in amusement "Now who doesn't look like what they are? Then again, in my religion looking like a girl is the embodiment of male beauty, so your confusion back there was a compliment..." he said happily "So... Where are you from? I'm from a town called Fractal Caves, it's a mining town and very religious..." he asked happily, giving his little lie of his hometown...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:29 pm

"Oh. Woops, then." Shifting her position a tad, Destiny lifted both of her feet onto the space to her right, bringing herself to fully lay down on the bench bordering the window since there seemed to be a slight lack of people on board. "And mind you, I get stuff about my height a lot. But if I hear too much of it from you, I won't hesitate to wipe the floor with you." The tone she spoke in while saying this was rather happy, though held an antagonistic vibe deep within. Stretching her hands over her head, she would roll her wrists a couple of times before slipping her hands underneath her head. "Meh...I'm a local. Born and raised in this city. Nothing bad happened while I grew u-"

She cut herself off, her expression growing a tad sullen for the quickest moment. In a quick fashion, she choice her choice of words again.

"...Nothing... Eh. Whatever, I was just born and raised here. I live with my brother, who's a teacher's assistant and substitute for Beacon."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:32 pm

Sic laughed a little as Corrine half-jokingly threatened him "All three points are noted..." he said happily "So... What's your semblance?" he said curiously...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next