RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!]

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!] - Page 4 Empty Re: A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:37 pm

Kimmy smiled cutely, but awkwardly "Uh... Good..." she said, laughing a little at the awkwardness between the two, at that point, a waiter came up to them with a smile "Good afternoon, Mr. Amant, how are you today, I see you're on a date as well... I wasn't aware you liked younger girls..." he said teasingly "It's only a two year age gap..." Kimmy mumbled, slightly annoyed by the man already "Don't worry, sir, I won't judge you..." he said "So, what'll the order b-" "Sushi and a water." Kimmy said quickly, the waiter merely looked over to Mora expectantly as he wrote Kimmy's order down...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!] - Page 4 Empty Re: A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!]

Post by Paige weaver Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:48 pm

Mora sighed "the normal steak and a glass of wine..." mora looked at kimmy for a second and grinned a little.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:50 pm

The waiter nodded as he wrote down Mora's order and left without another word "So... Let's talk about ourselves, tell me something about yourself that people wouldn't know otherwise..." she said curiously...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:54 pm

Mora looked at her for a moment i-I've never kissed a girl....does that count?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:58 pm

Kimmy blushed slightly "Is that an invitation to be the first?" she said jokingly, though she was actually curious if he meant it that way...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:53 pm

Mora blushed sadly as he looked at Kimmy "N-no you just asked for me to tell you something no one else knew.Mora sighed sadly as he looked at Kimmy "H-how about y-you?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:33 pm

Kimmy looked around cautiously before whispering in Mora's ear Keep this a secret, but the only person I love as much as you is my own big bro... Like, I love him more than a little sister should..." she said, super embarrassed...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:45 pm

Mora blushed a little at Kimmy's words "Y-you like your brother?"Mora stuttered as he looked at kimmy
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:56 pm

Kimmy hushed him with her finger to his lips "Yes, now your turn!" she said...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:01 pm

Mora smiled a little bit at Kimmy "Errr.....i like loli's...."Mora blushed a lot as he spoke "N-not in a creeper way! i just think there cute..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:04 pm

Kimmy blushed lightly as Mora said this, but smiled as well "Am I the only one who knows about this?" she asked in a whisper...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:07 pm

Mora nodded his head up and down slowly as he looked at Kimmy
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:08 pm

Kimmy smiled "I'm honored and will keep it a secret." she said, giving a cute little nod and smile as she ended the sentance...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:10 pm

"Daw..."Mora muttered as he looked at Kimmy "Why...Why do you like me anyway....."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:12 pm

"Same reason any fangirl loves you, you're famous, I just want to learn more about you as opposed to blind myself with the lie that you're just your songs..." she said honestly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:14 pm

Mora smiled a little bet at Kimmy "T-thank you....No one has cared to try."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:15 pm

Kimmy sighed "Are people really that shallow these days?..." she said drearily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:15 pm

Mora nodded his head sadly "It seams so..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4