RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Birds of a Feather (Closed) [S.S. Avian Knight] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Birds of a Feather (Closed) [S.S. Avian Knight] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Birds of a Feather (Closed) [S.S. Avian Knight] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Birds of a Feather (Closed) [S.S. Avian Knight] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Birds of a Feather (Closed) [S.S. Avian Knight] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Birds of a Feather (Closed) [S.S. Avian Knight] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Birds of a Feather (Closed) [S.S. Avian Knight] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Birds of a Feather (Closed) [S.S. Avian Knight] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Birds of a Feather (Closed) [S.S. Avian Knight] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Birds of a Feather (Closed) [S.S. Avian Knight]

2 posters

Go down

Birds of a Feather (Closed) [S.S. Avian Knight] Empty Birds of a Feather (Closed) [S.S. Avian Knight]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:11 pm

{This is a continuation of this thread --> Link <-- It's not really important, but I feel it's worth mentioning...}

Meli was sitting alone at home on her couch, completely bored out of her mind, staring at the tv, not really paying attention to what was showing, just some well-liked show about a team of girls at Beacon loosely based on fairytales, Meli didn't understand why it was so popular "I wonder what Bro's doing... Usually he'd be home by now... Oh well..." she thought aloud...

Meanwhile, Kimmy and Mora were walking through Mora's neighbourhood "So how far is it to your house again? I'm too tired to walk any longer..." She complained cutely to her older lover...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Birds of a Feather (Closed) [S.S. Avian Knight] Empty Re: Birds of a Feather (Closed) [S.S. Avian Knight]

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:22 pm

Mora smiled a little at kimmy "Its about a 5 minute walk from here."Mora looked down at kimmy "If you want i could carry you there...."Mora said nervously with a slight blush barley noticeable.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Birds of a Feather (Closed) [S.S. Avian Knight] Empty Re: Birds of a Feather (Closed) [S.S. Avian Knight]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:23 pm

Kimmy smiled back tiredly "Yes please..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:25 pm

Mora smiled a little as he picked kimmy up marriage style and looked into her eyes before walking "You know this doesn't help with people thinking im a perv right."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:27 pm

Kimmy giggled quietly, put her hands and head on his chest and smiled "Don't care, too busy being in love."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:29 pm

"Kimmy..."Mora said meekly as he looked down at her "You act to cute..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:34 pm

Kimmy giggled again and shrugged "Not an act, just love."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:36 pm

As mora neared his house he stopped suddenly and smiled at kimmy "I know its love but you still act to cute for your own good."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:39 pm

"I'm a princess, it's my job to look cute until I'm an adult, then it's my job to beautiful."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:41 pm

"Your always going to be cute Kimmy"Mora smiled a little before he opened his house door with one hand still holding up kimmy "Also where here."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:59 pm

Meli smiled as she heard the door open "Welcome home, Bro!" she yelled in their direction, standing up and not bothering to turn off the TV as she walked towards the door to see her brother carrying his younger lover "Uh... Isn't that the Moraton girl?..." she said curiously "Heeey..." Kimmy said tiredly in greeting, giving a weak wave "I thought you said you didn't like her that way..." she said with confusion...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:02 pm

Mora blushed slightly as he put kimmy down "Well things change.......Oh she is staying the night so you know."Mora said as he rubbed the back of his head "Dont make fun of my sis you have no idea how bad today has been."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:09 pm

Meli smiled "Well it's nice to see you in love with someone... Even though-Y'know what, nevermind... Make yourself at home, princess!" she said before walking back to the living room, Kimmy  smiled and walked towards the living room as well before looking back at Mora "I won't cause trouble, don't worry!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:11 pm

Mora sighed as he walked in after her "Dont make promises you cant keep..."Mora said before he looked at his sister and gave a slight smile
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:20 pm

Kimmy quickly ran up to the couch and sat down, seeing the TV and smiling "Oh hey, Grimm Saint X, I love this show!" she said happily "Mind explaining why you like it so much then?..." Meli asked curiously "It's... Hard to explain... It's what I like to call a "Fandom Show"... Something that's as good as it is because of it's fanbase..." "Ah, now it makes a tiny bit of sense... So are... Rice and Ruby dating later in the series? I get that vibe from them..." "It's Weiss, and not yet, but I wouldn't put it past them to do it... I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't, but eh..." Kimmy said as the episode faded out and the credits faded in...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:23 pm

Mora sighed as he sat next to Kimmy "So sis how are you?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:24 pm

Meli shrugged "It's been a lazy day today... I just kinda watched TV the whole time you were away..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:26 pm

Mora sighed a little "S-so what do you think of me dating kimmy......'Mora asked as he looked at meli
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:28 pm

Meli shrugged "Like I said, just glad to see you happy about something... I like it better than your bad boy phase..." she said bluntly "Your bad boy phase was kinda dorky... Glad I could help with that..." Kimmy said happily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:30 pm

Mora glared at Meli "I never had a bad boy phase! ive always acted like this!"Mora yelled in slight anger
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:32 pm

"What're you looking at me for? She said it too!" "As literally your biggest fan, I can say that that isn't true, you were sorta on the slippery slop since the beginning, but you weren't a "Bad Boy" for like, until you were fifteen..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:37 pm

mora rolled his eyes "Some times i swear you know to much about me and i never was or acted like a bad boy!"Mora yelled clearly in anger.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down