RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!]

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!]

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:21 am

Mora started to let go slowly "I-its just no wanted to help me before.."Mora's tears started to flow even more "All my sister did was yell at me........No one ever cared about my problems in tell now.." Mora said sadly as he looked at Kimmy with loving eyes
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:22 am

Kimmy looked back into his eyes with confusion "...Y'know, I was expecting this to be a lot harder... Does this mean that we're already a thing now?... 'Cause I would rather we get to know eachother first..." she said awkwardly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:23 pm

Mora let go slowly and nodded at Kimmy "S-sorry....I-i took it to far.."Mora stuttered out sadly "Fuck....I didnt mean to make her embarrassed...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:40 pm

Kimmy laughed a little "I knew you were gonna be kinda weird, but this is more than I expected... I like it." she said bluntly "Now, come on, let's go!" she said happily, getting up again and walking back towards the door...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:50 pm

Mora stood up slowly and began to follow kimmy "S-so what is your b-brother going to d-do if he finds out?"Mora asked as he spend up his walk to follow Kimmy better
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:55 pm

Kimmy thought for a few seconds "Don't know, it could go a few ways, the best being he treats you like a brother, the worst he murders you in cold blood!" she said strangely happily, not realizing that what she just said could come of as rather... Extremely paranoia-inducing...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:00 pm

Mora looked at Kimmy with fear in his eyes "R-really...He might kill me.."Mora stuttered out as he tried calming him self"W-what do i do if H-he attacks me?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:04 pm

Kimmy looked back to Mora as they walked down the hallway "Fight back? Here's a secret tip, he gets way too cocky sometimes... Don't know how you can use that, but you can try!" she said happily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:04 pm

Mora gave a small smile not big enough to be easily noticed but there "Dealing with a prince will be way better than a princess."Mora thought before looking at kimmy "S-so what can you tell me about yourself?"Mora asked with a slight tilt with his head
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:15 pm

Kimmy smiled as she thought of a good, yet honest way to describe herself "Well... First things first, I have a mental disorder that makes me feel the extremes of every emotion I feel... But besides that I'm pretty awesome, even with it I'm awesome 'cause I'm so happy all the time!" she said happily "I'm a huge anime fan, I also like video games..." she continued "I really like cats... What else is there that's important?..." she asked herself with a smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:27 pm

Mora looked at the girl more for a second "C-cats are dicks...T-They dont l-like me.."Mora stuttered sadly
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:28 pm

Kimmy laughed again "Most of them are, but you just need to learn to handle them and hope you get lucky." she said happily "Now, tell me about yourself, I really want to know the man behind the band."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:31 pm

"If she is my biggest fan she would no that stuff!"Mora thought as he started to think "W-well i spend most of my t-time making sure my s-sister doesn't do anything stupid..."Mora chuckled slightly as he spoke
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:33 pm

Kimmy giggled "I know that, give me some info that not every fan knows." she said half-jokingly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:34 pm

Mora sighed deeply "L-like what?"Mora asked stopping and looking at kimmy
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:39 pm

Kimmy shrugged "It doesn't matter, just tell me the stuff the other fans don't see..." she said happily "Not all at once, though, I want something to talk about during the date..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:42 pm

Mora sighed even more "I-i cant use a kidney...Does that count?"Mora asked
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:43 pm

Kimmy laughed "Fine, wait to tell me the good stuff, I don't mind!" she said happily as they continued down the hallway, to the stairs leading down...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:44 pm

Mora sighed as he sped up his walk "There is no good stuff....."Mora thought as he walked faster
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:48 pm

{In the city, outside the Grimm Fandango}

Kimmy looked up at the sign "So, this is the place... Shall we?" she asked as she turned her head to face her date for the evening...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:10 pm

Mora nodded as he walked into the restaurant and talked to the man at the front desk "Table for two..."The man looked puzzled at Mora for a second "A date?...Well we have a table in the back if you like."Mora nodded his head and began to walk towards the table stopping and looking at kimmy making sure she was following him.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:47 pm

Kimmy smiled as she followed closely behind Mora, looking around the building's interior "It's kind of like the dining room back home... Maybe a bit bigger, maybe a bit smaller...." she mumbled to herself...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:06 pm

Mora shurgged a little as he sat down and picked up the menu and looked it at it "s-so what are you getting."mora asked as he looked at kimmy
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:22 pm

Kimmy sat down as well and took her own menu "Hmm... Good question... Should I have a fruit salad?... A steak?... Maybe the sushi?... Yeah, I'll take the sushi!" she said happily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:29 pm

Mora smiled a little "I'll take a steak..." mora looked at kimmy for a second and blushed a little "s-so how are you?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next